The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 29-09-2015, 13:39   #41
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
1- 3 napoli. Too strong for us.
Youve been a weird mood lately

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 13:47   #42
brk
World Cup Winner

Higuan against Zapata is giving me nightmares. Napoli pressing game is very impressive. But we're lucky they have a midweek away game in Poland.

Last edited by brk; 29-09-2015 at 13:49.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 14:20   #43
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

I think we can sneak in a troll win. Pretty sad that the only wins Milan can get these days against a team like fucking CL choke Napoli would be classed as shocks or upsets
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 14:31   #44
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Youve been a weird mood lately
Since 2013, we never do well against top teams.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 14:46   #45
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
Since 2013, we never do well against top teams.
huh? 11/12 season was the worst. In Serie A at least.
Clearest case of a flat-track bully.

Bibbo's bb-ilan beat Roma, Lazio and Napoli...but barely won any minnows in away games. Even lost some at San Siro.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 16:16   #46
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Both teams are in a similar stage of development. I dunno why some of you are so worried. Will be a very even match I think..

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 18:24   #47
joyrider
Il Moderati

miha will kick the shit out of sarri tactics
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 20:24   #48
Moggster
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

1-4

Mertens, Higuain, Bacca, Hamsik, Higuain
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 20:28   #49
Tantalis
Heyoka

2-1 in favor of us. winning goal coming from someone unexpected.
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 20:31   #50
Raz
AC Milan Icon

3-0
Nocerino hattrick

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 20:34   #51
joyrider
Il Moderati

a luiz adriano explosion
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 21:50   #52
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

Bacca & Luiz together please, when is Menez back?
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 22:19   #53
Hondayum
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Sheva, v. Bommel, v. Basten, Vieri

Classic Napoli - beat a big team like Rubentus, then go on to play lousily and lose.

We Got Dis
Hondayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 03:48   #54
Fusiproe12
dreaming with Sca

Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 09:14   #55
ACMILANMKD
Con il Diavolo in Corpo

Fav. Players: Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten

I think that it will be a tight match, we should not lose.
They do not play away so good as they play at home ground, so maybe this is a good chance.

The thing which I have doubts for are how our defence will cope with their pressure.
ACMILANMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 10:49   #56
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt

Wonderful game it can be.
Defense - l.antonelli after injury, ely will have to prove himself agaisnt one of the best attack in serie a when he has low confidence after fiora, zapata who may play good or just give ball away for opposite (expect him to have good game because he doesnt make 2 big errors in the row) and rb with weak defender but better in attack calabria or always underperforming des.
Midfield - kucka with monto as starters, bona with berto and honda fighting for 2 spots and we basically dont know if berto can play as lcm properly same as acm, if bona will have good game as cam ever or honda there.
Attack - bacca, l.adriano and balo for 2 spots where after some newspapers qq miha can drop his wanna be great coach mode and crate balo2.0 to old setup with "where is 90 millions invested" boys

Can easily be 3:0 because napoli often after good game plays shit but also it may turn 0:3.

Signature

VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 11:15   #57
Hitman
Banned

I think we will be seeing a defence of Ely-Alex/Mexes unfortunately. I don't think we've seen Zapata or Ely play as LCB before under Miha.

Romagnoli will be missed... but the good news is that Antonelli is finally back. De Sciglio has played every game so far this season (and has flopped in almost all) and could use a rest. Hoping for a Antonelli - Zapata - Ely - Calabria back line... in midfield I'd like to see Bona-Monto-Kucka with Honda/Berto ahead - just no Jack in trequartista please, anybody but him there. He's a good player that turns into a garbage player once played in that position for some reason. Come to think of it - even Honda has stuggled in that position under Miha. Maybe it's something to do with Miha's tactics that keeps hurting our trequartista?

Up front I expect Bacca-Adriano simply because Miha will continue his rotation policy up front. We have 3 great attackers and they're all working really hard... Balo has been our best player each time he's played and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing to bench him after he's poured his heart out in the last few performances. I'm still not sure that Bacca and Adriano can coexist but they definitely do a lot of movements off the ball - something I would love Balo to do.

Lopez needs to step his game up too. He's been very inconsistent lately.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 12:01   #58
brk
World Cup Winner

I was right to want more 442 and it seems like Miha is coming to the same conclusion.

Monto-De Jong need to play together in CM to maximize the effectiveness of both players. Monto can't survive alone in CM and De Jong is ineffective in possession.

We don't have a good AM and in a 4312 everything depends on him.

Those two details kind of force our hand into playing either a 4231 or a 442. Since our strongest players are our attackers and we don't have ANY real wingers, we're basically stuck with a 442.

The great thing is that Balotelli plays like an AM in the forward position. He won't be stepping on Honda's toes and he'll have the freedom to roam.

I'm expecting this 442 to be a pretty narrow one, meaning it's not a traditional 442 where the full backs stay deep and the wingers hug the touchline. Bona/Berto/Honda/Kucka would be the options for a RM/LM that would cover for the fullbacks but cut inside more often than going out. Balotelli would occupy the opposition fullback while ours overlaps and the side midfielder cuts in. In that case, expect the Inzaghi method of having the wingers playing in the opposite flank of their best foot (to cut and shoot). So Berto/Honda RM and Bona/Kucka LM.

Would have been nice to have El Shaarawy to give us more options on the left flank, though. Betting the house on 4312 and not having a plan B was a risk and it failed.

So against Napoli it might be this:

---------Bacca
Balotelli-------

Bonaventura-------------------------Berto
Monto-------DeJ

Anto----------------Ely------Zapata------------DeS

Lopez

Last edited by brk; 30-09-2015 at 12:05.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 16:24   #59
Neo'82
Always On Point

Napoli, have an away game in the Europa league on Thursday. Its a home game and we've had all week to prepare. No excuses will be accepted(must win)
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 16:28   #60
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend

its not hard to realise that de jong and monto cant play together ffs

just start the same team that did vs udinese
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote