The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-06-2018, 06:22   #27901
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus

Socio #Milan ???
Nessuno sa nulla perchŤ stanno facendo tutto nella massima riservatezza. Giornali e fake account vengono puntualmente smentiti e spero che oggi non faranno altri nomi almeno si evitano figuracce.
Per me Ť cinese, le mie indagini le ho fatte e il nome lího fatto.

Girardi says Chinese like MR....
CapitanoMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 07:25   #27902
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

ESPN – Sky and Perform win Serie A domestic TV rights

British broadcaster Sky and sports media group Perform won the rights to screen Serie A matches in Italy, paying a combined total of more than €973 each season, the league's chairman said.

Sky and Perform outbid Mediaset, Italy's biggest commercial broadcaster, which had strained its finances to buy rights in the previous three-year tender. The league has been trying for a year to auction the rights for 2018-21.

"The sale of TV rights has finally reached a conclusion," chairman Gaetano Micciche said.

Micciche said Sky had secured "the main chunk" of the matches, which were sold in bundles.

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further €100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

Sky said in a statement that it had secured exclusive rights to broadcast live 266 matches every season, or seven out of 10 games being played on a given day.

Serie A kicked off a new bidding round for 2018-21 rights earlier this month after it cancelled a contract awarding them to the Spanish multimedia group Mediapro.

The decision was taken after the Chinese-owned Mediapro failed to present the necessary bank guarantees. [lol ]

Mediapro had been expected to auction the rights to other operators but its tender was also cancelled by a Milan judge in May on grounds that it breached antitrust rules. This followed a legal challenge from Sky's Italian subsidiary.

Mediapro did not take part in Wednesday's auction for the rights of the 400 matches, Reuters reported earlier on Wednesday.

The 2017-18 season of Serie A, which ended in May, was aired by both Sky's Italian subsidiary and Mediaset's pay-TV arm Premium.

Mediaset said in a statement it had offered a total of €600m over three years and would now contact the winners of the tender to secure a deal in order to give its pay-TV customers access to some of the matches.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 07:31   #27903
acmilan09kessie

Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa

Currently, at Milan, there's maximum confidence on who the shareholder will be, and it's a certainly it will be announced by the end of the month. However, for the moment the name is a top secret.
acmilan09kessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 07:32   #27904
acmilan09kessie

Fav. Players: kessie, rui costa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini View Post
Socio #Milan ???
Nessuno sa nulla perchŤ stanno facendo tutto nella massima riservatezza. Giornali e fake account vengono puntualmente smentiti e spero che oggi non faranno altri nomi almeno si evitano figuracce.
Per me Ť cinese, le mie indagini le ho fatte e il nome lího fatto.

Girardi isn't the best source + most italian outlets have said that it will be either an American, Arab or Malaysian. Not a Chinese or Italian.
acmilan09kessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 07:48   #27905
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

All that said, once again, all this shows how clueless medias are in Italy.

I mean hey, "Li is a Fraud, no one knows him."

Two days later.

"Li is in the final stages of closing a deal with a minority-shareholder."

That's a big L for Italy's media outlets.

I mean no one knows the fraud who's dealing with Arabs, Malaysians, Americans and maybe Chinese who all are highly interested in buying shares of Milan, aye?

Boh. You tell me.

After all Fassone is right when he says that it's wasted time to deal with italian journos spreading bs day in day out no matter what he says and how often he says it. There's a few journos who are doing their job, the rest is total rubbish and not worth even reading it.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:02   #27906
MilanBG
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
ESPN Ė Sky and Perform win Serie A domestic TV rights

British broadcaster Sky and sports media group Perform won the rights to screen Serie A matches in Italy, paying a combined total of more than Ä973 each season, the league's chairman said.

Sky and Perform outbid Mediaset, Italy's biggest commercial broadcaster, which had strained its finances to buy rights in the previous three-year tender. The league has been trying for a year to auction the rights for 2018-21.

"The sale of TV rights has finally reached a conclusion," chairman Gaetano Micciche said.

Micciche said Sky had secured "the main chunk" of the matches, which were sold in bundles.

Under the terms of the sale, the league is entitled to a further Ä100m each season based on results achieved by Sky and Perform in terms of subscriptions and revenues, he said.

Sky said in a statement that it had secured exclusive rights to broadcast live 266 matches every season, or seven out of 10 games being played on a given day.

Serie A kicked off a new bidding round for 2018-21 rights earlier this month after it cancelled a contract awarding them to the Spanish multimedia group Mediapro.

The decision was taken after the Chinese-owned Mediapro failed to present the necessary bank guarantees. [lol ]

Mediapro had been expected to auction the rights to other operators but its tender was also cancelled by a Milan judge in May on grounds that it breached antitrust rules. This followed a legal challenge from Sky's Italian subsidiary.

Mediapro did not take part in Wednesday's auction for the rights of the 400 matches, Reuters reported earlier on Wednesday.

The 2017-18 season of Serie A, which ended in May, was aired by both Sky's Italian subsidiary and Mediaset's pay-TV arm Premium.

Mediaset said in a statement it had offered a total of Ä600m over three years and would now contact the winners of the tender to secure a deal in order to give its pay-TV customers access to some of the matches.
Wait. 973 m A YEAR? Isn't this huge? How much was it till now?
MilanBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:06   #27907
brk
World Cup Winner

Quote:
All that said, once again, all this shows how clueless medias are in Italy.

I mean hey, "Li is a Fraud, no one knows him."

Two days later.

"Li is in the final stages of closing a deal with a minority-shareholder."

That's a big L for Italy's media outlets.

I mean no one knows the fraud who's dealing with Arabs, Malaysians, Americans and maybe Chinese who all are highly interested in buying shares of Milan, aye?

Boh. You tell me.

After all Fassone is right when he says that it's wasted time to deal with italian journos spreading bs day in day out no matter what he says and how often he says it. There's a few journos who are doing their job, the rest is total rubbish and not worth even reading it.
Li is a fraud, no one knows him and he bought an overvalued Milan and canít repay his loans so to pay his debts Li is in the final stages of closing a deal with a minority-shareholder. See? That wasnít so hard. Also, heís not selling a minority share, letís be clear here. Heís selling the whole club, slowly.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:13   #27908
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Should have sold to Mr. Bee way back when all the selling of Milan talk started

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:26   #27909
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Li is just another greedy person who took on more than he could handle.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:27   #27910
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Gazzetta - Milan, il passivo del b ilancio sarŗ di circa 75 milioni di euro

We close the season at -75mil

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:39   #27911
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Gazzetta - Milan, il passivo del b ilancio sarŗ di circa 75 milioni di euro

We close the season at -75mil

Multiple takeovers...cash injections left and right.
Year 0 for the accounting department.
Year 2 for our squad.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:43   #27912
marioacm93
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Pippo, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Seedorf, Boban, Ronaldinho, Dida ...

Vito Angelť: Milanís new shareholder will be named at the board of directors meeting on Friday. Milan now has hope regarding the Europa League and will be able heavily invest in the transfer window once again.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
marioacm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:56   #27913
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Li is a fraud, no one knows him and he bought an overvalued Milan and canít repay his loans so to pay his debts Li is in the final stages of closing a deal with a minority-shareholder. See? That wasnít so hard. Also, heís not selling a minority share, letís be clear here. Heís selling the whole club, slowly.
Oh yes actually it was. And you know, that's exactely the point: Medias once said "The Chinese doesn't exist", then "No one knows them", then "The Chinese are frauds and soon we're in the hands of Elliot", and now suddenly "They are negotiating with Americans, Arabs, Malaysians and other Chinese". Not bad for a fraud no one knows and once didn't even exist, huh?

You see. Medias are clueless. They change their story every week, always in retroperspective. Why? Because they don't know shit.

Li's plan was always to find other investors to back him up. I'm pretty sure even Fassone admitted it 6 months ago. I think even MR said this once some weeks ago, although I don't know if he expected that those additional shareholders couldn't be not from China (actually we still don't know yet). Hell, the moment Li bought us with a vulture-fund it was clear as day that he alone isn't able to buckle the financial weight of ACM and never will be. Why it's suddenly such a huge thing?

I mean, so many people acting like Li is selling now out of pure panic while no one even considers the possibility that this was the plan all time long. At this point I'm not even sure if he ever intended to stay in controll of the club or pull another Thohir. We don't know. We'll see. I surely won't pretend like I knew what's going on right now behind closed doors. As long as we don't know the figures we can't even say if Li is actually loosing money. It's pure speculation. Let's not get ahead of ourselfs like italian media outles.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:02   #27914
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioacm93 View Post
Vito Angelť: Milanís new shareholder will be named at the board of directors meeting on Friday. Milan now has hope regarding the Europa League and will be able heavily invest in the transfer window once again.
Immobile, Depay, Martins & Bruno Fernandes incoming
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:14   #27915
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Wait. 973 m A YEAR? Isn't this huge? How much was it till now?
i ask same que. is this good for seria a

Signature
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:19   #27916
marioacm93
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Pippo, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho, Seedorf, Boban, Ronaldinho, Dida ...

it says €973 not €973 m

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
marioacm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:33   #27917
R.Akbar
National Team Player

I personally feel sorry to Yonghong Li. One year acquaring Milan, and he didn't even get the chance to make profit (or they will never be any profit at all)

In this state, he'll be the loser no matter what the outcome is.

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:43   #27918
brk
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Oh yes actually it was. And you know, that's exactely the point: Medias once said "The Chinese doesn't exist", then "No one knows them", then "The Chinese are frauds and soon we're in the hands of Elliot", and now suddenly "They are negotiating with Americans, Arabs, Malaysians and other Chinese". Not bad for a fraud no one knows and once didn't even exist, huh?

You see. Medias are clueless. They change their story every week, always in retroperspective. Why? Because they don't know shit.

Li's plan was always to find other investors to back him up. I'm pretty sure even Fassone admitted it 6 months ago. I think even MR said this once some weeks ago, although I don't know if he expected that those additional shareholders couldn't be not from China (actually we still don't know yet). Hell, the moment Li bought us with a vulture-fund it was clear as day that he alone isn't able to buckle the financial weight of ACM and never will be. Why it's suddenly such a huge thing?

I mean, so many people acting like Li is selling now out of pure panic while no one even considers the possibility that this was the plan all time long. At this point I'm not even sure if he ever intended to stay in controll of the club or pull another Thohir. We don't know. We'll see. I surely won't pretend like I knew what's going on right now behind closed doors. As long as we don't know the figures we can't even say if Li is actually loosing money. It's pure speculation. Let's not get ahead of ourselfs like italian media outles.
Youíre missing the point. Li was buying time to refinance the loan with Elliot, meaning pay them back with another longer, more lenient loan. He never managed to do that so now heís forced to exit. This is whatís happening. Getting investors on board while losing control of Milan is not the same as refinancing. It means he lose his initial capital investments and goes out with basically nothing. It wasnít his plan all along, obviously. His plan was to jump start the team, refinance the loan with Elliot and then have time to grow the team and get revenues. Now heís out. Itís a big difference. I really donít give a shit about what the media says, Iím saying IF he sells a minorty share to an investor it would be because theyíll also have the rights to buy the majority soon, basically an exit for Li. He failed.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:44   #27919
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini View Post

Teehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan09kessie View Post
Girardi isn't the best source .
That's where you're wrong.