The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 18:02   #7701
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Oh yeah just watch him play, he looks ready to be an extra on the Walking Dead. Winning, losing - he doesn't give a fuck

Don't get me wrong, his skills are definitely there but his head simply isn't. Glad we can agree on that being important.

I'd love Griezmann and Aguero here, I am not so sure if Kane would adapt too well living in a Mediterranean country. But I am not really sure we could realistically get any of those. I know Aguero has been reportedly unhappy at various points but I just can't see City selling such an amazing player. Just look at his stats, they guy is like clockwork for years, super dependent, super lethal.
Dont know anything about this guy but if its only his problem it could be he doesnt want to play in Lazio anymore, they cant win anything, he might have his motivitation back when change to a club like us.

Aguero is still very important for MC, dont think they want to sell him. Kane is good but overpriced and i dont think a English player leaves PL to join other League. We can trigger Griezmann release clause but so does some other big clubs.
Find a WC striker is indeed a headache.
Old 07-03-2018, 18:08   #7702
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
The fact that Arsenal paid over 60 million for Obamayang is amazing.
and he's ineligible vs us..???

aubamatrash
Old 07-03-2018, 18:12   #7703
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

At this moment better to take 1 top player then 3 solid ones.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
Old 07-03-2018, 18:25   #7704
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Why waste money on Belotti when you know Cairo is going to ask for the moon. I'd be ok with rolling with what we have and just improving our wingers and mids.
That's pretty fair actually...I'm with you there....get a badass LW and if we need a forward he should be WORLD CLASS....Or we could get a better SS who could do what we hoped Silva did.
Old 07-03-2018, 18:28   #7705
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
saw some ars games and this guy is also looks like a fraud, missed so many chances

in short all strikers with high fee last summer look like frauds tbh
You can't really judge him based on a new team, in a new league, with a new language, in a team in a tailspin.....many many players in our current team looked like complete shit under Montella....and it's not just him either....Sanchez started looking poor as did Ozil.
Old 07-03-2018, 18:38   #7706
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Welcome to Milan Pepe Reina.
Old 07-03-2018, 18:50   #7707
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
Dembele is wc. Absolutely worth 50 plus mil. Him and ericksen plus wanayama. God. Tottrnham have an insanely good midfield.
50Mil for Dembele??? wtf No.

He's good but aging. Not even Vidal would go for 50 right now

Signature
Old 07-03-2018, 18:56   #7708
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Give me Modric + Solid Left Winger, and 4-5 bench/rotation players and we're good.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 07-03-2018, 19:10   #7709
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Give me Modric + Solid Left Winger, and 4-5 bench/rotation players and we're good.
sounds about right. a winger and mid for the starting XI then a few more low cost/free players for the bench that can rotate in. maybe an extra winger, 1-2 mids and CB (should our reserves CB leave) for the bench. That's with Reina and Strinic already aboard.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-03-2018 at 19:13.
Old 07-03-2018, 19:12   #7710
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Reus seems to be the most realistic world class player we've been linked with, and I still don't think Dortmund would let him go.

Ki is a very decent bench option, if Im not mistaken he can play CB too but we have decent back ups at CB already. We might need to get a 3rd starting caliber CB so that Bonucci/Romagnoli can get the rest they deserve, and also the 3 of them can challenge each other all season

Conti fully fit is probably top 2 RB in the league. Granted Calabria is killing it currently. With that being said you can't just suddenly bench Calabria as Conti will need a lot of time for one to get match fit and two to build team chemistry. I think both Conti and Calabria are capable of putting in a good cross with their left foot, so they might both be able to play on the left. Calabria already played on the left under Gattuso and he was average, so maybe trying Conti on the left might be the smarter option, which would also give him the opportunity to attack the goal more often

Signature
Old 07-03-2018, 19:17   #7711
Sognatore
superema man

Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Apparently Napoli agreed to terms with Sampdoria for Torriera. Could be going there to replace Jorginho or Diawara. Torriera would have been a nice addition to our midfield. I think he has a release clause of 25m.
Rather have Diawara or Jorginho

Signature

only italian music in locker room
Old 07-03-2018, 19:18   #7712
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Reus seems to be the most realistic world class player we've been linked with, and I still don't think Dortmund would let him go.

Ki is a very decent bench option, if Im not mistaken he can play CB too but we have decent back ups at CB already. We might need to get a 3rd starting caliber CB so that Bonucci/Romagnoli can get the rest they deserve, and also the 3 of them can challenge each other all season

Conti fully fit is probably top 2 RB in the league. Granted Calabria is killing it currently. With that being said you can't just suddenly bench Calabria as Conti will need a lot of time for one to get match fit and two to build team chemistry. I think both Conti and Calabria are capable of putting in a good cross with their left foot, so they might both be able to play on the left. Calabria already played on the left under Gattuso and he was average, so maybe trying Conti on the left might be the smarter option, which would also give him the opportunity to attack the goal more often
The backline looks set with Conti/Calabria at RB and RR/Strinic at LB. Maybe they bring in a reserve CB should any of Musacchio, Zapata, Gomez leave. There have been rumors of interest in Iván Marcano (Porto CB who is out of contract this summer). GK department looks set with Reina arriving as well (unless Donnarumma leaves then more money to work with). Most of the moves this summer will probably go into the midfield and attack.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-03-2018 at 19:21.
Old 07-03-2018, 19:22   #7713
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
You made some very good points, I´d argue that:

- The number of transfers was one of the reasons for the bad first half of the season. I´m personally not convinced that Montella was the one big reason for our bad start.
I dont think anyone has said montella is the ONLY reason. But seeing what a so-called "mediocre" coach can do with such a large change in squad really begs to question montella's capabilities. especially since he knew long beforehand that he was getting a completely revamped squad. its like he saw it coming and did nothing about it. and from how the players talk, montella apparently did alot of nothing.

Quote:
-being a SD forces you to deal with shady people. It´s the ugly part of the job but you have to be able to deal with these people in a professional way even if they aren´t professional. Escalating it helps nobody.
I feel like this gives credence to folks who've called out Maldini for not taking the spot offered to him. Just because he played with Milan for 25 years, does not qualify him for every single role in the club. Yea I said it. He's an experienced player. But he has no experience in actual club administration. This is why we have Mirabelli. He's been in that position before and has experience. Maldini could have well joined, and learned and one day become our SD himself, but as he said it, he did not believe in the project. imo that's a middlefinger to the new owners and if you don't sense him being salty about not being given the SD position, then you're just naiive.

Quote:
-I agree that them trying to involve Milan Legend´s is good thing. My problem with Galli´s case is them endangering a part of Milan that did a great job so far, with all the talents there does not seem to be a technical reason to replace him
maybe its time for a change. Who would have thought that keeping montella for the start of this season, would have found us in such a shit form? There's lessons to be learnt in everything. Like not signing Aubameyang. Did I want us to sign him before this season started? Hell fucking yes! Do I want us to sign him now? Hell fucking no!.

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
Old 07-03-2018, 19:23   #7714
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
The fact that Arsenal paid over 60 million for Obamayang is amazing.

And he is not even going to play in their most important tournament.. huge L

Old 07-03-2018, 19:24   #7715
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
You can't really judge him based on a new team, in a new league, with a new language, in a team in a tailspin.....many many players in our current team looked like complete shit under Montella....and it's not just him either....Sanchez started looking poor as did Ozil.
yea but, it proves that he's nowhere near what dortmund valued him at and that F&M were right, to never meet that price.

Signature
You needed me
Know you hate to confess
Old 07-03-2018, 19:27   #7716
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Reus
pipe dream.

Signature
You needed me
Know you hate to confess
Old 07-03-2018, 19:51   #7717
leaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
yea but, it proves that he's nowhere near what dortmund valued him at and that F&M were right, to never meet that price.
If we bought him instead of Silva and Kalinic, we might not have known what a shit coach Montella was because he'd singlehandedly win us a few games....guaranteed. F&M were never right to buy a low volume scorer and a SS who was just becoming a high volume scorer in the Portuguese league....of course I have the benefit of hindsight.
Old 07-03-2018, 20:17   #7718
b@D~HorsiE
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Juve denied a clear penalty

Signature
Old 07-03-2018, 20:30   #7719
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
If we bought him instead of Silva and Kalinic, we might not have known what a shit coach Montella was because he'd singlehandedly win us a few games....guaranteed. F&M were never right to buy a low volume scorer and a SS who was just becoming a high volume scorer in the Portuguese league....of course I have the benefit of hindsight.
This is +100 points.

Mirabelli was completely off.

Maybe now most practical solution is Belotti. 40mln+some players. Milanista, fighter... Gattuso tipe player.

I have no idea but without top cf no top results...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
[/B]

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...��
Old 07-03-2018, 20:47   #7720
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

And you think belotti is the top cf we are should aim for?

He’s still a complementary type of player not the real deal. I wouldn’t pay more than 30m for him. So far he’s one season wonder, never mind all what’s happened to Torino this season.

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
Closed Thread