The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who will be our #9?
Ciro; no-nonsense Serie A-certified poachers are our thing 25 18.66%
Higuain; 25-goal season with the Milanello diet (Pasta Si, Burger No!) 55 41.04%
Benzema; Cristiano vs Karim for the Capocannoniere 10 7.46%
Zaza; For the acrobatic goals 5 3.73%
Dybala; Will always look better in Rossoneri 9 6.72%
Morata; Your Rejects are our Queens 13 9.70%
Pavoletti; But why not? 3 2.24%
Someone else 14 10.45%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2018, 01:40   #10621
MilanFan89
AC Milan Legend

A 3-4-3 could work, a bit like the Belgians formation.
With Rodriguez Bonucci and Romagnoli as center backs. Strinic and Conti wing backs. Kessie and another great cm as midfielders. Suso ( Depay ), Calhanoglu and Immobile up front
Old 13-07-2018, 01:43   #10622
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
Cheers. Come London Iíll get u a date in few minutes

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:44   #10623
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
solicitation or advertisement of prostitution is surely against forum rules

Grounds for perma ban?

Signature
When I go to bed each night, I thank the Matrix for bringing me Paul Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Paolo Maldini, and Daddy Leonardo.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:51   #10624
Ash
Swag Maestro

Suso may not be the greatest player and its true he has been off form but lets not pretend that we are a top 4 side OR that we have adequate depth. Selling Suso and signing someone to replace basically maintains the status quo.

Our biggest issue last season bar decent starting eleven players was lack of depth. Selling Suso would just mean that we still need to sign two RWs to just have adequate cover on that position. The team needs to be reinforced, not sell the few decent players (even if they are not world beaters) that we have. Otherwise we will never move from the status quo.

Heck Kessie was almost run to the ground because we didn't have anyone to replace him with. Kucka would have been the obvious choice but this dumb management decided to sell him and for what? A measly 8m?.

I still have doubts about Halilovic and he is at best Mauri level at this point. Whether he proves me wrong, remains to be seen.

The only one we can potentially sell is Donnarrumma because we have Reina but his value atm is at an all time low. People seem to have gotten unrealistic expectations of him just because of how much he earns and the whole Raiola saga. Kid is only 19 so it's obvious he will still make mistakes. Just because he is a wonderkid doesn't mean that he can give 10/10 performances throughout an entire season (especially in a chaotic atmosphere such as Milan). I didn't see the same level of criticism directed at Bonucci who was brought in as a legit WC player and earns the most in the team. Yes he improved as the season went on but he still had major fuckups here and there. The fact that Romagnoli outshone him shows how much below expectations he was.

And thats brings my point about the clubs impatience with younger players. If you are gonna boast about having a youth project don't fucking throw the toys out when said young players have blips in form and make mistakes. Mistakes are expected. And not be afraid to fuckin play them. When guys like Monto keep getting games because of the 'experience factor' even though they constantly put in dog shit performances its only natural that young players would want to leave. We did this with Cristante and now Locatell. What if Cutrone doesn't deliver the same numbers this season? Are fans gonna turn on him too?

Milan needs to figure out what they want. Do they want to get back to the CL quickly or do they want to bring through young players?. Sure you can have it both ways but I am not sure a club so chaotic such as Milan can achieve that. We still need to get our feet on the ground.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:55   #10625
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

May I make an observation, Sean? Say, listen, not trying to be a prick here or funny with you, I enjoy congo as much as any1 here, guy is a laugh, old member, commands respect and all that... its just at times its hard to tell where he ends and where you begin, chill out a little... be yr own man

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 13-07-2018, 01:58   #10626
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Glad you are not in charge for the transfers.
explain?

Signature
Old 13-07-2018, 02:01   #10627
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla1v1 View Post
explain?
He doesnt need to explain jack... you wanted to swap Bonucci for T. Silly

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 13-07-2018, 02:01   #10628
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

T Silva is a better defender, plays better long balls, he's stronger, better headers in the box, etc. 2 years older but whatevr

Signature
Old 13-07-2018, 02:03   #10629
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
He doesnt need to explain jack... you wanted to swap Bonucci for T. Silly
T Silly? I never heard that nickname... dam i didnt know there was hate for T Silva in this forum

Insane. Bonucci fucking Juve lifer who played at least 10 times worse than thiago last season

Signature
Old 13-07-2018, 02:04   #10630
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
T Silva is a better defender, plays better long balls, he's stronger, better headers in the box, etc. 2 years older but whatevr
: ) Like the man said... glad yr not our SD

Signature

Old 13-07-2018, 02:06   #10631
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
T Silly? I never heard that nickname.
Oh, I cant take credit, its not mine... picked it up from the forum.

I dont hate Silva, he played good for us and indeed was a solid defender... but I wudnt swap him for Bon-bon today... or even in the past 5 years

Signature

Old 13-07-2018, 02:08   #10632
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

Quote:
Oh, I cant take credit, its not mine... picked it up from the forum.

I dont hate Silva, he played good for us and indeed was a solid defender... but I wudnt swap him for Bon-bon today... or even in the past 5 years
Fair..gonna have to agree to disagree.i guess im brazilian so i am a bit biased...but i stand by my comments lol

Signature
Old 13-07-2018, 02:09   #10633
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by van basten View Post
oh, i cant take credit, its not mine... Picked it up from the forum.

I dont hate silva, he played good for us and indeed was a solid defender... But i wudnt swap him for bon-bon today... Or even in the past 5 years
+1
Old 13-07-2018, 02:10   #10634
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanFan89 View Post
A 3-4-3 could work, a bit like the Belgians formation.
With Rodriguez Bonucci and Romagnoli as center backs. Strinic and Conti wing backs. Kessie and another great cm as midfielders. Suso ( Depay ), Calhanoglu and Immobile up front
Strinic cant attack to save his life.

If you wanna play with WBs we need to do better than Strinic.
Old 13-07-2018, 02:14   #10635
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Fair..gonna have to agree to disagree.i guess im brazilian so i am a bit biased...but i stand by my comments lol
You can sit him proudly next to yr Marcio Santos & Aldair. Like I said, good defender

Signature

Old 13-07-2018, 02:16   #10636
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
He hasn't. He gets called out steadily for dumb takes and deleting tweets, as well.

He's just an opinionated asshole w no real connections. But it works sometimes.

I kno the feel
This is just fuckin hilarious considering the irony
Old 13-07-2018, 02:20   #10637
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Quote:
+1
You bar-steward... you messed with my 'B' Lol! Lol!

edit: gonna go check all the other times you quoted me. Lol!

Signature

Last edited by van Basten; 13-07-2018 at 02:23.
Old 13-07-2018, 02:23   #10638
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Is she a cartographer?
Lmao I laughed at that
Old 13-07-2018, 02:27   #10639
Congo Powers
Executive VP of Insta

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
You bar-steward... you messed with my 'B' Lol! Lol!

edit: gonna go check all the other times you quoted me. Lol!
look at the b in Basten of your name in the quotation..sometimes it does all lower case letters, idk why
Old 13-07-2018, 02:32   #10640
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
solicitation or advertisement of prostitution is surely against forum rules

bruh my game is 10/10
Closed Thread