The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2018, 14:14   #1641
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Yes, absolutely.



If you can afford it, go for the poltroncine rosse, more comfortable seats.
Thank you for your reply.

The heart says yes, but I don't think so. They're a pretty penny. Gotta be a bit more responsible, unfortunately. I was just curious to know if there was a catch, or if anyone could get those seats. I was at the San Siro 4 yrs ago, and I got pretty sweet seats then. Gonna try for the same area.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 24-10-2018, 22:11   #1642
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

Viagogo works by fleecing you. They charge extra, but it works.
For those of you interested, tickets are all sold out for Milan vs Juventus.

I gotta say, it was an ordeal getting the two tickets that I needed. The thing that made it harder was that I wanted two adjacent seats, and we were using two different CR cards. It took 4 hours for me. I kept at it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I had to get up 330 am local time, and I had to keep trying for 4 hours to finally get two adjacent seats.

I will be returning to the San Siro after 4 years to attend Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juventus. Pretty pumped.

Maybe the following will help you guys:

1) The CR card is your only hope for getting tickets to a game of this type. Well unless you're a season ticket holder, and there is viagogo, but you pay an arm and a leg. By the general sale everything is pretty much gone.

2) If a sale for a big game is about to start at, say, 10 am, you can get in "line" online about 10 mins earlier. This is your best shot to get the seats you want.

3) In my case, I had to order 2 CR cards--one for me and one for my wife. One is enough only if you want to buy one ticket or if you've validated the card in person (then you can buy a ticket for a third party...see my post a few pages earlier). We each had to do two separate transactions, but we found seats next to each other. 1st ring seats were pretty much all gone when I got in, so I had to settle for the rest.

4) Seat availability changes every millisecond. No joke. If you don't see a seat you like, refresh the page, re-enter your CR number, and try again. I did this about 50 times (probably more) to finally find the seats we could buy. The problem is when you select a seat, someone else may have too--so you can lock the other person out. Just keep trying until you can purchase a seat.

5) The option to choose is "Stampa a casa" (print at home). You can buy tickets on your CR card, but choose that option--unless, of course, your CR card is activated, in which case you can upload the ticket onto it, and it will open the turnstiles when you slide it through.

6) My CR card is good for a year only. I think they changed that recently (from 4 years).

7) In general, pick a seat at least 5 rows in--the reason for that is because there is a railing or a panel in the front rows, and they can hinder your view. Of course, the front rows (on all tiers) also have advantages like the fact that you can stand and look over the railings (at times), giving you a pretty good view, and the chance to get good pics.

8) This website is pretty good for visualizing how things look in certain sections: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en (click on the little white circles in the sections)



That's about it really. I know some of you have done this in the past, but for those who haven't I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience, and I will be glad to help.

Forza Milan!


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 14:29   #1643
Elie
Senior Team Member
 
Elie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Malta
Default

Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milanís official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldnít care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however itís not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email thereís a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though itís not our names on the tickets?
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:53   #1644
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie View Post
Hey guys,

After spending 5h on Milanís official site to try to get tickets i finally had enough. I just bough 7 tickets for me and my friends from Viagogo for like x3/x4 the original price which I couldnít care less about atm. The issue(?) for me now is that around 30min later after paying for the tickets I now have the chance to download the tickets, however itís not our names on the tickets, BUT in the same ticket-email thereís a receipt for each person with their full name and it looks exactly like the tickets. So my question is, will we be able to enter the stadium even though itís not our names on the tickets?
The receipt confirms the change of ownership of the ticket..I donít know if they used the official channel to transfer it or they sent you just a similar proof of name change. At the first security check show them the receipt with your name on it + your ID, then at the turnstiles use the original ticket with the QR code.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 00:28   #1645
steelmen91
Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Default

Hi All,

Is there any chance of the Derby in March being moved to the Monday if inter progress in the europa league and are playing on the 14th? I am hoping the game is on the Sunday as I have already booked flights
steelmen91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 07:13   #1646
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmen91 View Post
Hi All,

Is there any chance of the Derby in March being moved to the Monday if inter progress in the europa league and are playing on the 14th? I am hoping the game is on the Sunday as I have already booked flights
Chances are slim.

For example, Nov 8 was Betis-Milan. Nov 11 Milan-Juve. I donít think theyíd move the derby to a Monday.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 10:14   #1647
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

How does one go about buying tickets these days?

When I've been before I've always had the hotel fix me tickets, for 100 euro each.

Is it still like that or can one order online?
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 14:52   #1648
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

The official site is the best place.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 15:54   #1649
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
For those of you interested, tickets are all sold out for Milan vs Juventus.

I gotta say, it was an ordeal getting the two tickets that I needed. The thing that made it harder was that I wanted two adjacent seats, and we were using two different CR cards. It took 4 hours for me. I kept at it. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I had to get up 330 am local time, and I had to keep trying for 4 hours to finally get two adjacent seats.

I will be returning to the San Siro after 4 years to attend Milan-Genoa and Milan-Juventus. Pretty pumped.

Maybe the following will help you guys:

1) The CR card is your only hope for getting tickets to a game of this type. Well unless you're a season ticket holder, and there is viagogo, but you pay an arm and a leg. By the general sale everything is pretty much gone.

2) If a sale for a big game is about to start at, say, 10 am, you can get in "line" online about 10 mins earlier. This is your best shot to get the seats you want.

3) In my case, I had to order 2 CR cards--one for me and one for my wife. One is enough only if you want to buy one ticket or if you've validated the card in person (then you can buy a ticket for a third party...see my post a few pages earlier). We each had to do two separate transactions, but we found seats next to each other. 1st ring seats were pretty much all gone when I got in, so I had to settle for the rest.

4) Seat availability changes every millisecond. No joke. If you don't see a seat you like, refresh the page, re-enter your CR number, and try again. I did this about 50 times (probably more) to finally find the seats we could buy. The problem is when you select a seat, someone else may have too--so you can lock the other person out. Just keep trying until you can purchase a seat.

5) The option to choose is "Stampa a casa" (print at home). You can buy tickets on your CR card, but choose that option--unless, of course, your CR card is activated, in which case you can upload the ticket onto it, and it will open the turnstiles when you slide it through.

6) My CR card is good for a year only. I think they changed that recently (from 4 years).

7) In general, pick a seat at least 5 rows in--the reason for that is because there is a railing or a panel in the front rows, and they can hinder your view. Of course, the front rows (on all tiers) also have advantages like the fact that you can stand and look over the railings (at times), giving you a pretty good view, and the chance to get good pics.

8) This website is pretty good for visualizing how things look in certain sections: http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en (click on the little white circles in the sections)



That's about it really. I know some of you have done this in the past, but for those who haven't I hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience, and I will be glad to help.

Forza Milan!
Good post, thanks. Seems pretty hard to get tickets for the big games.

My friends and I are planning to see the derby in March, you think it's possible to get adjacent seats? There's gonna be 4-5 of us.

Since I'm the Milan fan of the group, they mostly wanna visit Italy in the spring, I have been tasked with organizing the trip and that includes getting the tickets. I've seen that there are many sites that offer the whole package (plane tickets, hotell and game tickets) - seems like that's the easiest way to do it.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 16:29   #1650
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.
Default

Where do I buy tickets to sit with Maldini?

Edit: when will they release the derby tickets, anyone knows?


Signature
GOAT

Last edited by MilanMB; 13-01-2019 at 16:33.
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 18:26   #1651
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

I think it will be virtually impossible to get 5 seats together, but stranger things have happened. If you can get a package deal that costs a bit more it will be worth it. Just make sure they don’t put you in the Curva Nord (green seats).

If you wanna sit near Maldini, you want the Poltroncine rosse section (as central as possible). For the derby these seats will be really expensive though.

I have sat in first ring orange, second ring red, and third ring red sections in the past. Any of these areas provide a good view, but 2nd ring orange and 2nd ring red are the best in terms of view and price. Remember row 5 and up, and as central as possible.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 13-01-2019 at 18:31.
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:25   #1652
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.
Default

Seems like we're going for the package deal after all. Gonna end up with paying ~600 euro for tickets, two nights hotel and travel. I told them that I don't want to sit with the turds in the green seats, good thing you reminded me of that, never would have thought of it. Awkward moment when I'm standing in the middle of all inter fans with full Milan gear on


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 15:59   #1653
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Seems like we're going for the package deal after all. Gonna end up with paying ~600 euro for tickets, two nights hotel and travel. I told them that I don't want to sit with the turds in the green seats, good thing you reminded me of that, never would have thought of it. Awkward moment when I'm standing in the middle of all inter fans with full Milan gear on
Nice! Just remember to leave early because there is a 20-30 min line-up to get in. Also remember to take your id (passport, license etc.).

I hope it all goes well, and we win. Let me know of any other questions.

Forza Milan!


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 23:27   #1654
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.
Default

Thank you. Forza!


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:13.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.