CbJNJnyWAAARdRL.jpg

Now that's my official guess as well...

2-0

Bacca and Berto to score

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Finally its time to reminder our feeder club what they are. Since we play at home, and considering our previous game i expect that Miha applied the good old boot in the ass theory, and our players will be motivated for this game.

2-0, Bacca & Adriano.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Good morning everybody. 1h to go :c: Let's get it on

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
14/02/2016 11:31
SERIE A, MILAN-GENOA: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI

MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Milan-Genoa, tra poco in campo allo Stadio di San Siro, gara valevole per la 25esima giornata del Campionato di Serie A:

MILAN: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Bacca, Niang.
A disposizione: Abbiati, Livieri, Calabria, Simic, Zapata, Locatelli (73), Poli, Balotelli, Boateng, Luiz Adriano, Menez.
Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

GENOA: Perin; Izzo, Burdisso, De Maio; Fiamozzi, Rigoni, Dzemaili, Gabriel Silva; Suso, Matavz, Laxalt.
A disposizione: Lamanna, Donnarumma, Munoz, Marchese, Tachtsidis, Ntcham, Lazovic, Capel, Cerci, Pandev.
Allenatore: Gianpiero Gasperini

https://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Pandev!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
9:30 PM AEST

I am stoked about the time of this game but how often do we win midday games?

sucful

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nice ass. i hate when games so early. its 3:55 PM here

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 25: AC Milan vs Genoa C.F.C. - Sunday 14/02/2016 - 12:30 CET

"Injuried" Niang goes before Balo lol.

Injured Niang will score, I have that feeling bro.

Anyway knowing representing a minority in this board, I'm on the side of the majority of football experts out there (or at least reading all those opinions and interviews on Milannews it feels like the majority), which says right now Niang is much better than Balo, while Balo still being immensly talanted and this time really willing to become a professional footballer, he still is the player with no or hardly any movement at all. Niang on the other side always trys to offer his mates a pass-solution, he tracks back very well, he is not afraid of trying to pass his man with a dribbling instead of holding the ball too long and than only side- or backpass, and holds up his intensity for almost the whole game. Since january, he is even scoring quite constantly.

I personally don't know if he will be ever world class one day, but as it stands today, I choose Niang every day of the week over Balo.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nr 1 keeper in the family
CbKzIL_XIAAGKtR.jpg

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
thank you J

bros if you like the booty check out this girl on instagram: shenizh

12716845_1029635007102266_243462119_n.jpg

That's disgusting. That's like eating a hamburger with 4 patties in it. Sure, you're getting more, but you're getting so much more it's disgusting. Like Minaj.

And look at the size of her arms and legs. That is seriously horrendous.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's disgusting. That's like eating a hamburger with 4 patties in it. Sure, you're getting more, but you're getting so much more it's disgusting. Like Minaj.

I like eating a hamburger with 4 patties in it. I like eating a salad too. But I like eating a hamburger with 4 patties in it too.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
MILAN: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Honda, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Bonaventura; Bacca, Niang. A disposizione: Abbiati, Livieri, Calabria, Simic, Zapata, Locatelli (73), Poli, Balotelli, Boateng, Luiz Adriano, Menez. Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

GENOA: Perin; Izzo, Burdisso, De Maio; Fiamozzi, Rigoni, Dzemaili, Gabriel Silva; Suso, Matavz, Laxalt. A disposizione: Lamanna, Donnarumma, Munoz, Marchese, Tachtsidis, Ntcham, Lazovic, Capel, Cerci, Pandev. Allenatore: Gian Piero Gasperini

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Barcelona scouts are at San Siro to watch Donnarumma [Sky].
Galliani: "Tomorrow we will close the Nocerino deal with Orlando City."
Galliani: "Vangioni has done his medical in Argentina this week and will arrive in July."

Last edited:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
niang is undroppable right now. hes in incredible form and getting better with every game.

its exactly 20 minutes till the haters start bashing him vs genoa

Schedule