Milan - Palermo (22.05.2005)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
Congratulations to Juve who were altogether more consistent, also in the sense of consistently taking advantage of our fuck-ups, + deserved to win the championship.

They pay referes more than us so ... :D .. we fucked up all in the end and in the beggin .. so I just hope next year we will become stronger and revange Juve for this season ..

To get a positive season we most win the final now ..

anyway from the last night players I think Simic , Abbiati , Brocchi had all the last game with Milan shirt in San Siro .. wish them all the best .. it seems we will have alot of work this summer in transfer market :) ..

FORZA MILAN!!!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Could it be we have sth. in common ? :D
I'll be honest with you; I've only watched the second half :D But at least I don't go on criticizing players when I haven't seen them play in the first place ;)

As far as Hernan's concerned, to me my bro's feedback is enough to make me trust that he's performed well and deserves to play in the final and the good match ratings above only make my feelings stronger :star:

FORZA MILAN!!!
FORZA HERNAN!!!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well, bye for Scudetto. I wasn't really that surprised when I saw the result. Although I really hoped Pippo would start and score at least 1 goal so that he won't draw blank for the whole season. Hopefully he would make amends at the CL final.

Congrats for Juve. They deserved it regardless of all the accusation. It was Milan who lost it, we failed to defend our tittle since we didn't play nowhere near to our high standard last season.

How was the 2 youngsters played? I read that one was 2 decades younger than Costacurta! Highlights anybody?

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Highlights please didn't see the match!!!!

Suhail Ahmad

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me, Shevchenko , Adriano, Karimi, Baraja, Martins
yeh

besikaka said:
They pay referes more than us so ... :D .. we fucked up all in the end and in the beggin .. so I just hope next year we will become stronger and revange Juve for this season ..

To get a positive season we most win the final now ..

anyway from the last night players I think Simic , Abbiati , Brocchi had all the last game with Milan shirt in San Siro .. wish them all the best .. it seems we will have alot of work this summer in transfer market :) ..

FORZA MILAN!!!
yeh im worried know we might lose in the final we r finshing the season badly if we win the ok im happy but losing will take the mick

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hello guys, I came from Milano yesterday and I must say it was a WONDERFUL game!

WHAT A PERFORMANCE from Dhorasoo, Serginho, Brocchi and Rui Costa!!! :eek:

The atmosphere on the San Siro was phenomenal and so were the fans.

I'm not disappointed despite the draw.

:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Last edited:

Schedule