Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS-S

Banned
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Thread temporarily closed.
Passion, you know you shouldn't be here,as does everyone else. You're not special. You may have way too much time on your hand and start doing something stupid again, but we can't allow someone who's banned to roam around freely here, otherwise the very purpose of banning someone will be lost. I am sure you won't understand, but I only hope everyone else does.
You're absolutely right, I have too much time on my hands today + I fail to understand something... the reason why I was banned. Since no one even told me that I was banned, or warned me, let alone conjured up a somewhat plausible reason to make it look less like an arbitrary vindictive act, I simply chose to ignore my 'ban'.

I won't be 'shut up' or 'put in the cooler' by anyone. I'm playing by the rules + have never been more insulting or offensive than others have been towards me. Possibly I was made the fall guy or sth so Kyara would deign herself to return, I also know certain FatRon groupies + Cali boys had the protection of assorted higher ups.

You can ban me, I will still stick around + leave the occasional post here. Right now, however, I have little desire to entertain the recent influx of... well.. you know what... who registered last week just in case the new mod position would be decided by poll + not appointment.. LOL

--p4*9*

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
oh god....

JS-S

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't you say you miss your favorite cyst on your cyst-covered forehead, radioactivenerd ?

Wonder what would have happened had I called s.o. a cyst :o

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
JS-S said:
Didn't you say you miss your favorite cyst on your cyst-covered forehead, radioactivenerd ?

Nah, he was probably wondering why a person who is so againts multiple id trolls is resorting to the same thing and contradicting herself. :o

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
JS-S said:

Look at yourself. Stop creating a scene and wait the damn week out. OR post nonchalantly under your sock-puppet identity.
Or not.
Since you brought it back up, cysts are not worth my time. They grow and eventually try to get angry, and become a nuisance, but soon enough burst into a little blob of nothingness.
Stay yellow, cyst. that might make you one of the nost successful ones out there.
--EOD from me.

JS-S

Banned
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Nah, he was probably wondering why a person who is so againts multiple id trolls is resorting to the same thing and contradicting herself. :o
I'm not using an alternative account to troll, dear, but because I'm ignoring a ban that has been unjustly imposed on me + unlike the rest of the multiID posters I'm not pretending to be s.o. else. These kind of games I leave to... well.. the trolls :o

--p4*9*

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Hanna, you have taken this too far and you've forced me to ban you again. I didn't want to do it yesterday because we were all celebrating the victory and I didn't wanna take that away from you. I'm not aware of the exact reason you were banned but I can't let this mockery go on as it will mean every banned user can register with a different name and start posting.

One thing though, I'm sick of everyone thinking that the recent decisions made by David had something to do with my comeback. For the last time, I will say that this was a coincidence and when I decided to come back I was completely unaware of what was being decided.

That's all. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule