Milan fans on Twitter
6faf72b5636f50a15037d156ee058e00.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
They had one shot blocked and one shot out wide. Neither were dangerous. That's it :lol:

Benevento had 3 legit dangerous attacks.

We'll see how it goes...one's thought can't rely so much on justness and consistency when it comes to relegation teams.

I'm so glad that we got Kessie instead of Gags. Remember how all the inter fans said Kessie relied on the tactical awareness of Gags? Now they're all cursing him :lol:

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
They had one shot blocked and one shot out wide. Neither were dangerous. That's it :lol:

Benevento had 3 legit dangerous attacks.

We'll see how it goes...one's thought can't rely so much on justness and consistency when it comes to relegation teams.

I'm so glad that we got Kessie instead of Gags. Remember how all the inter fans said Kessie relied on the tactical awareness of Gags? Now they're all cursing him :lol:

Glad i tuned in tonight.... i can't explain the immense joy i get from watching them struggle... especially when its at the San Siro

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I missed it...for who?

-

I just saw the replay. Fuck! I'll be so pissed if Inter manage to win this game somehow

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Of course...a scruffy goal

Putanaaaaaa

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Yea I knew this would happen. Why do I do this to myself.

Even Inter fans are saying it was a clear penalty and that Benevento deserved more from this game

Big emo right now.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Reina: 'I'm leaving Napoli'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina reportedly told teammates “this is my last season” at the Stadio San Paolo, amid Milan reports.

The shot-stopper’s contract is due to expire in June and he has not been offered a renewal.

According to Il Mattino newspaper, the confession came during his daughter Grecia’s birthday part.

Among those in attendance for the costume party were Marek Hamsik, Mario Rui, Dries Mertens, Jose Callejon and Raul Albiol.

“Football will take me elsewhere,” Reina reportedly told the party-goers.

“This is my las season at Napoli. In football that’s now it works: today you are here, tomorrow somewhere else.”

Il Mattino also claims Reina did not renew his daughter’s registration for the next school year.

There are rumours of a basic agreement with Milan,
but Paris Saint-Germain had also wanted the Spanish veteran last summer.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We don't need Reina, we got Antonio <3

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Reina: 'I'm leaving Napoli'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina reportedly told teammates “this is my last season” at the Stadio San Paolo, amid Milan reports.

The shot-stopper’s contract is due to expire in June and he has not been offered a renewal.

According to Il Mattino newspaper, the confession came during his daughter Grecia’s birthday part.

Among those in attendance for the costume party were Marek Hamsik, Mario Rui, Dries Mertens, Jose Callejon and Raul Albiol.

“Football will take me elsewhere,” Reina reportedly told the party-goers.

“This is my las season at Napoli. In football that’s now it works: today you are here, tomorrow somewhere else.”

Il Mattino also claims Reina did not renew his daughter’s registration for the next school year.

There are rumours of a basic agreement with Milan,
but Paris Saint-Germain had also wanted the Spanish veteran last summer.

:thumbsup:

Decent gk...good at starting counter attacks :proud:

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great 2nd half by Milan against Roma. Your team is looking really good right now coming leading up to the derby. Unfortunately my Inter is looking worse every game, yesterday's performance was one of the worst wins I have seen in my life.

I am seriously worried about the derby. Hopefully as they say, form does not count in Derby della Madonnina.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Great 2nd half by Milan against Roma. Your team is looking really good right now coming leading up to the derby. Unfortunately my Inter is looking worse every game, yesterday's performance was one of the worst wins I have seen in my life.

I am seriously worried about the derby. Hopefully as they say, form does not count in Derby della Madonnina.

:thumbsup: will be great game

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Next week in serie A

Lazio - Juventus
Napoli - Roma
Milan - Inter
Atalanta - Sampdoria

thing could get interesting

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Next week in serie A

Lazio - Juventus
Napoli - Roma
Milan - Inter
Atalanta - Sampdoria

A win for us, Juve, Napoli would certainly mean that we're back in the race for top 4.

I would be disappointed if we can't beat Inter given the kind of form they are in.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Next week in serie A

Lazio - Juventus
Napoli - Roma
Milan - Inter
Atalanta - Sampdoria

What a round, daamn
If we win and lazio and roma lose we will be 5points behind 3rd with 11 matches left

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I hope Juve and Napoli do their jobs and win. We're in the best shape from all CL spot contenders.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
After a long time, finally a derby that means something. Whoever wins this will take an important step towards CL qualification. A draw does not help either side.

I am a bit worried about Inter losing the game in the midfield. Bona-Biglia-Kessie are doing very well for Milan lately, and on the other hand Valero/Gags-Vecino have been dreadful for Inter in the last 2 months. Maybe Spalletti needs to do the defensive thing and start with 3 deep midfielders.

Cancelo vs Rodriguez will be another interesting matchup to watch out for. Karamoh and Rafinha could change the game for Inter off the bench, two very exciting players. But I guess the biggest worry for Inter is whether Icardi can be fit to start the game - IMO Spalletti should start him even if he is not 100%.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I remember Schelotto stealing a derbywin from us ...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ugh I remember that. He has an extremely annoying face too.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
After a long time, finally a derby that means something. Whoever wins this will take an important step towards CL qualification. A draw does not help either side.

I am a bit worried about Inter losing the game in the midfield. Bona-Biglia-Kessie are doing very well for Milan lately, and on the other hand Valero/Gags-Vecino have been dreadful for Inter in the last 2 months. Maybe Spalletti needs to do the defensive thing and start with 3 deep midfielders.

Cancelo vs Rodriguez will be another interesting matchup to watch out for. Karamoh and Rafinha could change the game for Inter off the bench, two very exciting players. But I guess the biggest worry for Inter is whether Icardi can be fit to start the game - IMO Spalletti should start him even if he is not 100%.

Yeah hopefully we keep the trend this way, and we fight each other for the title in the near future.

This will be a extremely contested game, both teams have a lot to prove.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Yeah hopefully we keep the trend this way, and we fight each other for the title in the near future.

This will be a extremely contested game, both teams have a lot to prove.

I am expecting a derby of tireless grinta. It won't be pretty, but hopefully it will be very competitive. Like it should be.