The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
This is the last time to take money for Suso because next summer he'll be in the last year of the contract. With this form and in these circumstances, I doubt that we'll take anything more than 15m.

But since we bought him for peanuts, every profit on him is good. Plusvalenza. :o

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
zlatan player-coach come february

man, you guys hype too much about Zlatan.
How other build their team: proper scouting, good directors, great coach
Milan: sign zlatan

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who should we hype?!

Zlatan has more quality than most of our players combined.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jack will probably have 10+ goals this season. Paqueta should get some too... Kessie as well, but I don't know if his horrible aim is salvageable

If Jack scores 5 goals this season i shave my head. :lol: This guy will never score again. He's a "cancer" to this team along with Suso, Kessie, Biglia, Hakan and RR - most relevenat.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people here are certainly overreacting to Zlatan but he's a nice addition

Hopefully he can instill some courage and arrogance in the squad

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think people here are certainly overreacting to Zlatan but he's a nice addition

Hopefully he can instill some courage and arrogance in the squad

And balls

Also he can help with the sale of some players. Hopefully he has an overall impact like the previous time and finds a way to make Samu, Hakan, etc look good.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is the last time to take money for Suso because next summer he'll be in the last year of the contract. With this form and in these circumstances, I doubt that we'll take anything more than 15m.

But since we bought him for peanuts, every profit on him is good. Plusvalenza. :o

Exactly. They got him for next to nothing. I don’t know where these 35-40m valuations come from. Especially when he seems to have plateaued as a player. At this point try to get like 20m if you can and just ship him off.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Ibra up top

Binho Pato trident attack

Ask KPB to slot in midfield. Maybe even Beckham for super sub in the mid.

Foolproof

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Any other old mls retiree we can sign to bring us back to relevancy?? We on a roll here.

Ac Milan is always relevant.

I don’t know what depressed cunts we have here, I wonder how you lot are when your relationships have lows. Do you run away and leave your partners?

Fucking bums.

Support Milan always, Zlatan will help us, forza Milan

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Suso is good fit for Sevilla. I'd rather play with Samu at RW than keep Suso.
But formation with two strikers may be ok. If we get Olmo, Todibo, we almost have a squad good enough for Giampaolo's system :lol:
But 3-5-2 with Benn and Kessie at back, and Paqueta upfront is pretty good.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso is good fit for Sevilla. I'd rather play with Samu at RW than keep Suso.

But formation with two strikers may be ok. If we get Olmo, Todibo, we almost have a squad good enough for Giampaolo's system

But 3-5-2 with Benn and Kessie at back, and Paqueta upfront is pretty good.
Not sure if Pioli has the balls to do it, but with Zlatan it should be imperative to change to a two-striker-formation. At least with our type of wingers who don't know how to enter the box to safe their lives.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Suso is the type of winger you send long balls to and he ll run down to chase it. Love his stamina and endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Jardim from Monaco also, he is again free agent.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Bro...we withdrew from European competition this season

Let that sink in lad. A big club saying no to midweek football.

its a strategic decision bro, we would be smacked up if we were in. better we focus on just the league for now.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jardim from Monaco also, he is again free agent.

If Arnault takes over then a proven manager will come. I would think with the possible names being Allegri, Pochettino, or if Pep decides to call it quits at City. Or possibly one of the current NT managers like Low or Deschamps. I’m sure Ancelotti would have been on the list, but he didn’t wait long to take another job lol. Just my own personal guess but I think it’ll be Allegri or Pep with new ownership. This may be the summer that we finally see light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso is the type of winger you send long balls to and he ll run down to chase it. Love his stamina and endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the beautiful playing mind and graceful feet of Kessie. :D

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If Arnault takes over then a proven manager will come. I would think with the possible names being Allegri, Pochettino, or if Pep decides to call it quits at City. Or possibly one of the current NT managers like Low or Deschamps. I’m sure Ancelotti would have been on the list, but he didn’t wait long to take another job lol. Just my own personal guess but I think it’ll be Allegri or Pep with new ownership. This may be the summer that we finally see light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

:( why you hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule