The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 48 40.34%
2nd place 7 5.88%
CL spot 61 51.26%
EL spot 2 1.68%
7th+ 1 0.84%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 11:20   #27761
Pingu
Revolution

Calabria to Sky:

Quote:
“I went through a tough period, I had to get out of it by myself. I had to roll up my sleeves and work. I think this other positive period is a reward for the sacrifices I made, I hope to continue as I’m doing with Milan and reach the Euros.”

“Pioli? I spoke to the coach several times to establish a human relationship that was then established between us, it’s essential for a team to create a positive relationship because it is then reflected on the pitch. Now everyone gives everything for each other, in the period in which unfortunately the coach wasn’t with us, we gave everything to try to make him happy and we succeeded. Now we are even more pleased that he is back.”

“The future? It’s certainly an objective to continue with this shirt, I have always said that it’s an honour to be here, I have grown up there since I was a child. What I’ve done so far is just a starting point.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:58   #27762
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed #Juventus ?were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis #Suarez?s Italian citizenship,? adding: ?More investigations are ongoing.?

throw them in serie c
why is almost every scandal, or potential scandal, linked in some way to juventus. One of the most disgusting clubs i've ever seen
Il grande Milan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03   #27763
Pingu
Revolution

@Congo Powers, no Italian music and snowball fights at Milanello...
https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1335165769202753537

This happened under Pioli's watch. Do you think Bonera would allow this kind of behavior?

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is online now   Reply With Quote