The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 11:20   #27761
Pingu
Revolution

Calabria to Sky:

Quote:
“I went through a tough period, I had to get out of it by myself. I had to roll up my sleeves and work. I think this other positive period is a reward for the sacrifices I made, I hope to continue as I’m doing with Milan and reach the Euros.”

“Pioli? I spoke to the coach several times to establish a human relationship that was then established between us, it’s essential for a team to create a positive relationship because it is then reflected on the pitch. Now everyone gives everything for each other, in the period in which unfortunately the coach wasn’t with us, we gave everything to try to make him happy and we succeeded. Now we are even more pleased that he is back.”

“The future? It’s certainly an objective to continue with this shirt, I have always said that it’s an honour to be here, I have grown up there since I was a child. What I’ve done so far is just a starting point.”

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 05-12-2020, 11:58   #27762
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed #Juventus ?were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis #Suarez?s Italian citizenship,? adding: ?More investigations are ongoing.?

throw them in serie c
why is almost every scandal, or potential scandal, linked in some way to juventus. One of the most disgusting clubs i've ever seen
Old 05-12-2020, 12:03   #27763
Pingu
Revolution

@Congo Powers, no Italian music and snowball fights at Milanello...
https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/1335165769202753537

This happened under Pioli's watch. Do you think Bonera would allow this kind of behavior?

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 05-12-2020, 12:30   #27764
taura
Attaccareeee

According to **********, Napoli medics believe Nigerian doctors did more damage to Victor Osimhen’s shoulder while trying to put it back into place

Old 05-12-2020, 12:47   #27765
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
According to **********, Napoli medics believe Nigerian doctors did more damage to Victor Osimhen?s shoulder while trying to put it back into place

Sad to hear. I don't wish nobody to get hurt or injured and I take no pleasure in hearing doctors fucked their injuries even more up.

Hope Osimhen gets well soon.
Old 05-12-2020, 13:13   #27766
sheva
suso's dog

Quote:
According to **********, Napoli medics believe Nigerian doctors did more damage to Victor Osimhen?s shoulder while trying to put it back into place

Old 05-12-2020, 13:17   #27767
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Do we know if any players have a new Coro?

Would be smart if we recorded it played it after goals over the San Siro loudspeakers.

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
Old 05-12-2020, 13:32   #27768
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:

racists

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Calabria is a region in Southern Italy
Old 05-12-2020, 13:42   #27769
Omar500
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva View Post

who is gay
Old 05-12-2020, 13:50   #27770
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Aquilani. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria Tonali, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Romagnoli: "Nesta for me is the greatest defender in history"

Signature
Old 05-12-2020, 14:08   #27771
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Bod? / Glimt sporting director: "As for clarification, Milan had observed Hauge long before the match between the teams. One of their observers had spotted him. The match between us was proof that he could play at high levels and in that the deal closed with signatures. We were asked by clubs in the Premier League, Bundesliga and Serie A, but we had given the word to Milan months ago. "
Old 05-12-2020, 14:22   #27772
Tantalis
Heyoka

“I went through a tough period, I had to get out of it by myself. I had to roll up my sleeves and work."

Proper mentality. Calabria is turning into one of my favorite players. Blue collar kind of grit.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Old 05-12-2020, 14:43   #27773
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I want that mask finger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2020, 14:55   #27774
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Pioli: “What next step?" team is very good at finding motivation for each game. We have to stay better and better on the pitch and lead the games. Be good on the pitch. Now the team is aware that without sacrifice nothing is achieved. to ask to play well, as a team. To be determined with a good approach. Whoever prepares better has more possibilities. I would like to thank everyone who works at Milanello for letting us train after 30 cm of snow fell yesterday. Rebic? He had a very annoying injury. It took away the best condition. He moved well but wasn't served enough. He also expects to return to scoring but the important thing is to contribute to teamwork and he is doing it well. MIlan underrated? I don't know what others think. In this environment there is never a middle ground. Our strength is balance, daily work and the desire to grow. The training today was perfect. The best Milan will be needed. Did Ibra want to stop? How did I convince him? I always try to be direct. When you speak from the heart you are heard. I told him it wasn't right to interrupt the journey. He made a great contribution. I asked him to think about it. Glad he did. I think he's happy too. He is happy to be here. Ferrero says we'll sweat? We are a goal for all opponents by now. But they are too for us. Hauge? We were good and also lucky to meet him on the pitch. It has excellent features. It can still grow a lot. He is very intelligent and helpful. It gives us important characteristics. On the left we have many strong players. I try to make the most of the players. Brahim and Calha are two attacking midfielders. One prefers the center right, the other the center left. False nueve? Even with Ibra we often play without a center forward. He is good at working between lines. Would I sign for fourth place? Bonera said no, I agree with him. Thursday's game teaches us that we must not have a drop in tension. You can also go under but continue to play as a team and resume the game. Mentality is important. The injured? Kjaer, Leao and Ibra will not be available for tomorrow. Kjar is calm, sorry. But he will take the opportunity to catch his breath. Musacchio? It's close to returning. He still needs a little something. Theo? He is always more attentive than concentrated. Is growing. This path must continue. But it can still grow a lot.?
Old 05-12-2020, 15:22   #27775
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

No one wants to open the match thread?

Old 05-12-2020, 15:24   #27776
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Its open..

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 05-12-2020, 15:25   #27777
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Its open..
He meant to post that on FIF to ask why nobody opened a match thread there for the Inter game I think...

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 05-12-2020, 15:31   #27778
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
He meant to post that on FIF to ask why nobody opened a match thread there for the Inter game I think...
You two really need to let this go.

At least a day or two...

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 05-12-2020, 15:33   #27779
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Default The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

I cant see it tho

Edit. Its all good

Last edited by Neruda; 05-12-2020 at 15:36.
Old 05-12-2020, 15:38   #27780
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Default The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
You two really need to let this go.

At least a day or two...

He cant! He has to prove himself after being caught posting on inter forums

Id agree to a ceasefire tho but someone who supports merda is not to be trusted