The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2020, 11:50   #27561
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Rebic will end on the bench very soon, it would be wrong to give him minutes of young players when he is underperforming. Both Hauge and Leao have higher ceiling than him, hence we should look at the future.
Dude, Leao is getting sold in the summer if he doesn't adjust to CF role.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:04   #27562
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Dude, Leao is getting sold in the summer if he doesn't adjust to CF role.
You?ll see then
Old 04-12-2020, 12:10   #27563
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
My opinion is clear, Rebic is not only older but this season he is far below to them. There is no sense in risking two big talents ?to make Theo better in attack? instead let Theo improve his defending and adapt with the two other players. Rebic should be happy on the bench. I?m sure management will not allow another Locatelli-Biglia case.
Rebic is 27.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:14   #27564
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Hakan is a better player than David Beckham.

Come at me.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:16   #27565
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
My opinion is clear, Rebic is not only older but this season he is far below to them. There is no sense in risking two big talents ?to make Theo better in attack? instead let Theo improve his defending and adapt with the two other players. Rebic should be happy on the bench. I?m sure management will not allow another Locatelli-Biglia case.
You want to put on the bench our most lethal lw that is playing out of position and still carrying a shoulder injury because you dont want another biglia loca. situation?
And also reba is old (27).

What?

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 04-12-2020, 12:18   #27566
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
You want to put on the bench our most lethal lw that is playing out of position and still carrying a shoulder injury because you dont want another biglia loca. situation?
And also reba is old (27).

What?
Out of position.

Last season he played 6 games as CF and scored 4 goals.

He will end on the bench, I’m not puting him, we’ll talk again during the season.

Last edited by VultureSheva; 04-12-2020 at 12:20.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:21   #27567
Pingu
Revolution

KPB to Repubblica:

Quote:
“We had plenty of champions: Ibra, Robinho, [Clarence] Seedorf, [Andrea] Pirlo, [Gennaro] Gattuso, Thiago [Silva]. Even when we didn’t play our best game, we thought one of them would make us win. Opponents feared us. I see a team today and it’s something I hadn’t witnessed for long time. Everyone’s helping each other, there are positive behaviours, opponents fear them as a team. If you see Ibra celebrating from the stands, it means that the spirit is there. They can really win the Scudetto. Milan play the best football in Italy also with players who are not known. For example, I didn’t know who [Alexis] Saelemaekers was, but he played a perfect match against Fiorentina.”

“Pioli created a group and if you take the best out of your players you are a great coach. However, it would all change if fans would be allowed into the stadiums. Playing at San Siro is heavy, you must have personality. Players will little personality feel freer without fans.”

“Monza? I had no doubts. Berlusconi and Galliani brought me into the best team of the world from Portsmouth ten years ago. They needed a help and I said yes. Leading Monza to Serie A would be like winning the Scudetto with Milan. I have fun, there isn’t the same atmosphere of Serie A games, but I feel young again, only football matters, simple things and normal stadiums.”
Says fans in the stadium will change us maybe he's right if fans bring back the vuvuzela and flutes.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 04-12-2020, 12:26   #27568
Kaka92
Gae

Fav. Players: MMS.

Can we just be happy that we have Rebić, Leao and Hauge? For a change, we're not having crappy wingers like we did in the past.

Leao will be probably moved more to #9 so everyone will have enough time to play. I love how almost every player have competition and no one is safe in first XI.

Rebić already have 3 assists in season (and one penalty won), even if he had terrible injury and even if he's mostly playing out of position. And his workrate and pressure he's putting on defence is precious.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:26   #27569
Milan2012
Senior Team Member

AC Milan and Juventus are battling to secure the signing of Nantes midfielder Ludovic Blas.
- Calciomercato.it
Old 04-12-2020, 12:29   #27570
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Out of position.

He will end on the bench, I?m puting him, we?ll talk again during the season.
Damn. So brutal.

Just go easy on the fellow when you bench him.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 04-12-2020, 12:34   #27571
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Out of position.

He will end on the bench, I?m not puting him, we?ll talk again during the season.
Racist. Best you wouldn't say this if it were Leao

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 04-12-2020, 12:35   #27572
taura
Attaccareeee

The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed #Juventus ‘were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis #Suarez’s Italian citizenship,’ adding: ‘More investigations are ongoing.’

throw them in serie c
Old 04-12-2020, 12:41   #27573
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Racist. Best you wouldn't say this if it were Leao
I did not even mention which one of Leao or Hauge will bench him, it remains to be seen.
Old 04-12-2020, 13:00   #27574
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Rebic will end on the bench very soon, it would be wrong to give him minutes of young players when he is underperforming. Both Hauge and Leao have higher ceiling than him, hence we should look at the future.
This is a really bad take. Nothing that is happening RN suggests this is going to happen in the future....

Its more like this is the scenario you want to happen.

The guy who doesn't have a clear place in the team RN is Leao.

Signature

Lions don't compare themselves to men
Old 04-12-2020, 13:06   #27575
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
Can we just be happy that we have Rebić, Leao and Hauge? For a change, we're not having crappy wingers like we did in the past.

Leao will be probably moved more to #9 so everyone will have enough time to play. I love how almost every player have competition and no one is safe in first XI.

Rebić already have 3 assists in season (and one penalty won), even if he had terrible injury and even if he's mostly playing out of position. And his workrate and pressure he's putting on defence is precious.
We still don't have competition at CB or at LB, but it's great that no one is feeling comfortable. Loved seeing the reaction from Castillejo after he lost his place. He played great yesterday.
Old 04-12-2020, 13:07   #27576
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post

Everyone is useful and contributing - even Samu who many of us were giving a hard time. Poor Krunic will now be the sacrificial lamb to slaughter
Old 04-12-2020, 13:19   #27577
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Kjaer will return in January according to Tutto.
Old 04-12-2020, 13:19   #27578
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Hakan is a better player than David Beckham.

Come at me.
Becks the most ovverrated and underrated player at the same time and no Hakan in this great form is not to the level of Beckham in his best Utd years or when Capello benched him at Real and then was forced to play him to help secure the league (and that was Beckham close to his end)
Old 04-12-2020, 13:19   #27579
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
This is a really bad take. Nothing that is happening RN suggests this is going to happen in the future....

Its more like this is the scenario you want to happen.

The guy who doesn't have a clear place in the team RN is Leao.
Actually it?s what you want to be.

Do you read Pioli?s conferences?
Old 04-12-2020, 13:40   #27580
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Kjaer will return in January according to Tutto.
fuck, that's brutal

let's see what capitano is made off

Hope that maybe Musa returns
Closed Thread