The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2020, 23:01   #27741
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default

Last time we played without Kjaer and Ibra we scored 4 goals to beat the scottish champions


Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline  
Old 04-12-2020, 23:28   #27742
Fabio
Salad Fan Club
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Default

having kjaer at the back is like a reassurance. without him i feel naked. calabria ahs to step up even more now


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline  
Old 04-12-2020, 23:46   #27743
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
having kjaer at the back is like a reassurance. without him i feel naked. calabria ahs to step up even more now
feeling naked should give you confidence.


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline  
Old 04-12-2020, 23:52   #27744
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Ibrahimovic to Sky: When Galliani came to Barcelona he said 'I'm not leaving here until you come with me to Milan?.

Ibra: ?Galliani was excited. He came to my house in Barcelona. My wife said "Who is this here". An important one. I was happy. In Barcelona it was not clear what the real problem was there. If Milan asks you to come, it's normal that it stimulates you.?

Ibra: ?I said, I'm signing for Milan. When people talk, they charge me. It gives me adrenaline to show that it's not what they say. They said Milan couldn't win. I said, if I won with Juve and Inter I also win with Milan. "

Ibra: ?What effect does Milanello have on me? I feel at home. When I am here I do everything that needs to be done. I take my time, I do my thing. It is my home. I was here already 10 years ago, with great players.?

Ibra: ?Today is another challenge. Here you have to bring the team to the top and make the players understand what the top is. Fear? No. It's the same situation as at United, when everyone said that the Premier League was difficult. I do the opposite of what they say ".

Ibrahimovic: "I came to Milan because it was a challenge. They said it was impossible for me to win again after a long time.?

Ibra: ?Am I different today? I was another type of player. Ten years ago I went low to carry the ball. Today I can?t, because I lose energy. I go into the box. Today I made myself available.?

Ibra: ?Before I treated everyone the same. The person has to be himself. When you are younger you are more rock'n'roll. Today I understand situations more. But I still put pressure. I do not accept the wrong passage.?

Ibra: ?I ask a lot and I'll tell you something if you don't train well. How you train is how you play.

Ibrahimovic: "In Milan of 10 years ago there were players with another status. But now I am more understanding, I understand that each of my team mates is in his own way."

Ibra: ?Seedorf had a great character. One who answers you. I don't always say I'm right. Then maybe someone says something else. Am I bigger than before? I'm training a lot. The older you go on, the weaker you are physically. But today I feel better than before.?

Ambrosini: ?How many times have I lost to you in a match?

Ibra: ?I always won, 90-95%.?

Ambro disagrees.

Ibra: "I ask a lot of my companions but they have taken it well. They tell me 'You show us the way and we follow.?

Ibra: ?Though I don't like people who always say yes to me. I'm not a boss. I am myself. Discuss. It's nice to see who expresses their opinions. But I don't go around kissing everyone. I put pressure. I do not accept wrong balls at these levels. At Milan you have to win.?

Ibra:"In some clubs the story goes on, here it's the other way around: you have to be the one to make it, I'm here to explain to them."

Ibrahimovic: "In my opinion there are no goals, we play one game at a time. I have my goals, but the team has to think about doing the best they can. These guys haven't won yet."

Ibrahimovic: "We are a young team, there are still some who who still lack something. It is one thing to play the games, another is to win them"

Ibra: ?The team is however hungry. ?I saw the pressure on them for the first time when we had to qualify for the EL: 'Here we have to win, otherwise we're out.? The team has to do better than last year. Obvious. You don't have to relax. Nobody remembers the last game. We must always win. Can Milan aim for the Champions League? I think so. I've been here for eight months, I think so. ".

Ibrahimovic: "Pioli? He puts me in a position to express myself to the fullest. It's normal that I always want to play, but he respectfully tells me I have to rest. In fact, in the Europa League I play 45 min ?and then I leave? I feel a lot of responsibility.?

Ibra: ?I've won a lot. There aren't many who manage to stay at the top for a long time. There are many who go badly. But at these levels you either eat or they eat you. I have chosen to eat.?

Last edited by VultureSheva; 04-12-2020 at 23:56.
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 00:00   #27745
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner
 
ROSSONERI7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Kabak, Simakan, Ajer, which one would you sign?
the one who can also competently fill in as DM ... i think that's the direction they'll take... just like with Dalot and Diaz. Versatile players who allow us to accomplish depth without crowding. not running the risk of having players playing very little minutes therefore not being ready when needed in case of emergency... physically, tactically and psychologically as they do not feel part of the team

yes, sometimes having too many players is counter productive to accomplishing (effective) depth.

so Kabak and Ajer are listed as able to play DM ... Simakan not, but it's clear he has all the characteristics.

said all this and did not really answer the question lol...politician


Signature
60 Millions are better spent on 1 quality player than 3 average players.
We won't get anywhere by replacing players with others that are just 2% better
ROSSONERI7 is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 00:08   #27746
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Ibrahimovic: “What would I like to do when I quit? Let's see. Will I coach in the future? I do not think so. It is stressful. I don’t say no or yes. But it's stressful. Until when will I play? Until I'm fine. If you are physically well you can do it. Like Totti.”

Ibra: “If one is in condition, you can do it. Then whoever does not accept being finished is a matter of ego. I don't have this ego. I'm realist. I went to the USA because I thought I could no longer do certain things. I told Mou not to call me anymore.”

Ibra: “But I felt alive again and went back to Europe. I initially signed up only for six months to see if I can make it.”

Ibra: “When I returned to Milan the league stopped for two months. It's hard to get into the rhythm. At the end of the season, last year, I said enough. The family is more important. I said no to Pioli. He told me it wasn't that simple. You have to stay. So I said let's see.”

Ibra: “Contracts at this age are not important. I need respect and values. I came to the moment when I didn't want to have any regrets. So I called Milan and said, I'll talk to my family and let's go on.”

Ibra: “At United I wanted to quit. But after the injury went off I started to continue to feel alive. I said to myself: who am I without football? When you don't do what you've been doing for 25 years it's hard.”

Ibra: “Ready to quit now? No. Will I be here next year? In six months I don't know how I will be physically. Am I fine in Milan? Very well but I miss my family. well. I have goals and I aim at my goals, even with them far away. Here it is good. We are in a particular moment with Covid and lockdown.”
VultureSheva is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 00:30   #27747
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terzino1899 View Post
Hauge is currently very good and I really hope he becomes much better. Feel that he will slowly and surely improve his confidence and 'arogance', especially when taking players on.
But he doesn't give me Kaka vibes at all. Reminds me more of Robert Pires.
Grande Hauge
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
For those who missed this gem by tonali

https://twitter.com/fissl899/status/...042896388?s=09
fifty-fifty. any other day, you've got a spectacular own goal.
ForzaSandro is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 00:55   #27748
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default



Signature

sempre only 100% italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 01:16   #27749
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Lurkers... guess what?



We on top of the table


Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 01:52   #27750
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Ibrahimovic to Sky: When Galliani came to Barcelona he said 'I'm not leaving here until you come with me to Milan?.

Ibra: ?Galliani was excited. He came to my house in Barcelona. My wife said "Who is this here". An important one. I was happy. In Barcelona it was not clear what the real problem was there. If Milan asks you to come, it's normal that it stimulates you.?

Ibra: ?I said, I'm signing for Milan. When people talk, they charge me. It gives me adrenaline to show that it's not what they say. They said Milan couldn't win. I said, if I won with Juve and Inter I also win with Milan. "

Ibra: ?What effect does Milanello have on me? I feel at home. When I am here I do everything that needs to be done. I take my time, I do my thing. It is my home. I was here already 10 years ago, with great players.?

Ibra: ?Today is another challenge. Here you have to bring the team to the top and make the players understand what the top is. Fear? No. It's the same situation as at United, when everyone said that the Premier League was difficult. I do the opposite of what they say ".

Ibrahimovic: "I came to Milan because it was a challenge. They said it was impossible for me to win again after a long time.?

Ibra: ?Am I different today? I was another type of player. Ten years ago I went low to carry the ball. Today I can?t, because I lose energy. I go into the box. Today I made myself available.?

Ibra: ?Before I treated everyone the same. The person has to be himself. When you are younger you are more rock'n'roll. Today I understand situations more. But I still put pressure. I do not accept the wrong passage.?

Ibra: ?I ask a lot and I'll tell you something if you don't train well. How you train is how you play.

Ibrahimovic: "In Milan of 10 years ago there were players with another status. But now I am more understanding, I understand that each of my team mates is in his own way."

Ibra: ?Seedorf had a great character. One who answers you. I don't always say I'm right. Then maybe someone says something else. Am I bigger than before? I'm training a lot. The older you go on, the weaker you are physically. But today I feel better than before.?

Ambrosini: ?How many times have I lost to you in a match?

Ibra: ?I always won, 90-95%.?

Ambro disagrees.

Ibra: "I ask a lot of my companions but they have taken it well. They tell me 'You show us the way and we follow.?

Ibra: ?Though I don't like people who always say yes to me. I'm not a boss. I am myself. Discuss. It's nice to see who expresses their opinions. But I don't go around kissing everyone. I put pressure. I do not accept wrong balls at these levels. At Milan you have to win.?

Ibra:"In some clubs the story goes on, here it's the other way around: you have to be the one to make it, I'm here to explain to them."

Ibrahimovic: "In my opinion there are no goals, we play one game at a time. I have my goals, but the team has to think about doing the best they can. These guys haven't won yet."

Ibrahimovic: "We are a young team, there are still some who who still lack something. It is one thing to play the games, another is to win them"

Ibra: ?The team is however hungry. ?I saw the pressure on them for the first time when we had to qualify for the EL: 'Here we have to win, otherwise we're out.? The team has to do better than last year. Obvious. You don't have to relax. Nobody remembers the last game. We must always win. Can Milan aim for the Champions League? I think so. I've been here for eight months, I think so. ".

Ibrahimovic: "Pioli? He puts me in a position to express myself to the fullest. It's normal that I always want to play, but he respectfully tells me I have to rest. In fact, in the Europa League I play 45 min ?and then I leave? I feel a lot of responsibility.?

Ibra: ?I've won a lot. There aren't many who manage to stay at the top for a long time. There are many who go badly. But at these levels you either eat or they eat you. I have chosen to eat.?

King allah


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 01:53   #27751
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post

That goal difference


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neruda is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 04:43   #27752
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
fifty-fifty. any other day, you've got a spectacular own goal.
No risk no gain. Confident players would block just like Tonali did. Not confident players would try to get away out of the ball.
mumbojumbo is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 05:20   #27753
Tantalis
Heyoka
 
Tantalis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
No risk no gain. Confident players would block just like Tonali did. Not confident players would try to get away out of the ball.




2 min 50


Signature


Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"

Last edited by Tantalis; 05-12-2020 at 05:26.
Tantalis is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 05:24   #27754
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
thanks for the image. Recalling that dark period. OMG Montolivo was the captain... yet he was afraid of the ball.
mumbojumbo is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 05:25   #27755
mumbojumbo
Special Guy
 
mumbojumbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Kabak, Simakan, Ajer, which one would you sign?
Simakan.
mumbojumbo is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 09:50   #27756
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

Hauge himself said that before Milan-Bod? / Glimt, studying the videos of his opponents, he said to his teammates: "Nice team, a team of young people, for the future it would be nice to play there "
Nevermore is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 09:52   #27757
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

TMW - Milan, Pellegatti: "Hauge modern winger, he looks like Son of Tottenham"
Nevermore is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 10:24   #27758
Caladan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Ibra probably will be in next season, but we should in next summer look for vice Ibra. Who should be?.
Caladan is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 10:46   #27759
Pingu
Revolution
 
Pingu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Bonera interview with Radio 105:

Quote:
Did someone tell you ‘stay calm’? “The coach told me on Saturday on the phone, that day he unfortunately tested positive and practically fled from Milanello. He told me ‘Now it’s your turn and Giacomo. Then Giacomo also tested positive and I was really alone.”

Is the emotion of coaching different from the one you feel as a player? “Absolutely yes, up until that day I lived in a more detached way, not being the first responsible. Being there gives you a great emotion and adrenaline. Different from that of a football player but also similar.”

How is work during the week? “The most important phase is that which concerns the preparation. I have to thank the club for providing the technological possibility to always be in contact with the coach. Pioli is a coach who likes to share, he wanted to understand what my reactions and those of the players were. He was always present.”

How was the video call at the end of the match with Pioli? “A beautiful moment, we continued in the locker room. It’s a real group of real men and special guys. I took the liberty of having a little meeting before Fiorentina where I said I felt lucky to be there at the head of those special guys. I told them to take the field and face the match as we had always done until then.”

A Milan that surprises, what are the ingredients that led to this success? “It would be a very long list. At the base, there is the skill and preparation of a great coach and a great man like Mr Pioli, he has entered the minds and hearts of the players. It’s a path that starts from afar, every game we have the opportunity to continue to confirm ourselves but if we let our guard down, we become a normal team. Daily work is the basis of these results.”

During today’s training session, as became clear by the photos Milan published, Milanello was covered in snow and the players had a bit of fun with it. Bonera commented on this and jokingly replied to the question. “Today at Milanello, we did snowballs rather than training (laughs). It was a different day than usual, but tomorrow we will have time to better prepare for the match against Sampdoria.”


Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Pingu is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 10:50   #27760
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

La Gazzetta dello Sport interviewed Aasmund Bj?rkan, sporting director of Bod? / Glimt and former coach of the Norwegian club, to talk about Hauge and his transfer to Milan: "They had noticed it a long time before, the Europa League match was only the spark. They wanted him in the Premier, Bundesliga and Serie A, but we were on word with Maldini. Milan can win the Scudetto, just let Hauge play ... He's a phenomenon, he'll take care of it. "

agree
Nevermore is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:13.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.