Europa League Qualif. Play off Round: Rio Ave vs AC Milan 01/10/2020 21:00 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fuck. Haven't been this nervous for a Milan game in a long time.

Me neither. It's the final of the mercato!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'll be on time :o

Some are on those sites like Footybite/Reddit soccer ones but the best quality couple aren't usually posted there. I've checked before and know where the top of the shelf streams exist.

The best stream is the one called 24sport or sports.. something. Hopefullt will be avaiable tonight as well

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I'm nervous but not worried for once, if that makes sense. Nervous because of what it means for the mercato supposedly, but not worried given how we've performed on the pitch and the mentality the team has. It's weird to think we can beat anyone on our day in the league and these types of matches again.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Rui Costa:"There's a lot of wind, they're used to playing in these conditions, they're used to this climate. We have to be careful because it's a dry match, but we're favorites."

Rui Costa:"It's a historic day for Rio Ave. Playing in Portugal is always very difficult, Milan are favorites but we cannot think that the match has already been won."

What's with all the windy pitches in the EL? :mad:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I'm nervous but not worried for once, if that makes sense. Nervous because of what it means for the mercato supposedly, but not worried given how we've performed on the pitch and the mentality the team has. It's weird to think we can beat anyone on our day in the league and these types of matches again.

I'm also in the more confident camp, feeling pretty good about the game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Any links to stream the game?

tenor.gif

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rui Costa:"There's a lot of wind, they're used to playing in these conditions, they're used to this climate. We have to be careful because it's a dry match, but we're favorites."

Rui Costa:"It's a historic day for Rio Ave. Playing in Portugal is always very difficult, Milan are favorites but we cannot think that the match has already been won."

What's the wind meters per second?

I see one has 5 m/s 20:00?00:00 and 11 m/s 00:00?06:00 ...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

11 m/s is fucking disastrous.

Let's hope not. The stands are like 2m tall at Estadio dos Arcos

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

MRC wise as always.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rui Costa on MTV: "I hope Calhanoglu can enter Milan history. The transfer market? Paolo knows who can fit well into Milan"

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Lets just hope Hakan can perform in the wind. He's the only guarantee in attack tonight.

Their keeper is in for a nightmare trying to catch Hakans swervy thunderbolts :cool:

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anyone from the Middle East know where the match is gonna be aired ? Which Channel exactly ?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lets just hope Hakan can perform in the wind. He's the only guarantee in attack tonight.

Hakan deflection from wind is what I want to see. Ball blows into the defender's head and into the goal.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Measuring wind is always best by seeing if the corner flag is flapping or not.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Does the Ronaldo stream link require a signup?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Weak team ,kinda worried

SAMU must do better, he needs to have a good game

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rui Costa on MTV: "I hope Calhanoglu can enter Milan history. The transfer market? Paolo knows who can fit well into Milan"

Rui: "Calhanoglu is growing a lot, it seems to me a completely natural process, he needed time to grow.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Nope. They are just aggregate sites that put a list of the streams up. The one you posted I don't see the Sportstream.to link though which is one of the better ones for HD streams. It usually updates a little later but has the best ones at the top.

:thumbsup:

Schedule