Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
elshaarawy2.jpg

OK who is this?! according to the URL it's SES!! :eek:

gorgeous!! i want his legs...even if they would be man legs on my body...they are spectacular!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ya it's him...

Godddddd DAmMmITTT. So hot so so so hot

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
@Zeusftw - Rooney was faster than Messi - not as quick and shifty but straight line over distance and Pato (skinny and muscled) is much faster than Messi (again not shifty but acceleration and over distance). Walcott and Lennon are shrimpy.

Dont think that is a good argument as Rojonero said - now stamina levels, you can definitely question that. A few years ago only Real seemed close and they would die around 70 mins and Barca would take over.

The only argument I could make is that they can take it easy in league and that preserves them but sports doesnt really support that either - Teams usually cant flip a switch and that is why Sacchi said it would be hard for them to do what they did to us. If they are juicing it will come out, if not they (read mostly Messi) are phenomenal. The teams ability to press pass and move is great but Messi converted and put us in serious trouble.

Rooney isn't faster than Messi LOL, Rooney just has stamina, and Walcott and Lennon are fast but don't have stamina due to their shrimp bodies. In order to have a mixture of both, a body like Bales, Abates, SES's body is required. There's no arguing past it, it's science. Every sprinter with endurance has an amazing upper body as well. Messi just has legs... To keep up that intensity of sprints without such a body I think is incredible lol.

Also using Pato as an example was just as dumb, Pato's body is equivalent to the structure of El Sharaawy's:

1z2koq9.jpg

(also to the guy crying about "gay" pics or w/e, i honestly don't give a fuck, i'm using the pictures for the point of making an argument, don't look at the forums during work)

Pato running as fast he did made sense lol.

It's just like how Ronaldo (the original one) was hampered by injuries. When he was playing for PSV, a dutch doctor had him on the needle (if you look it up the story is there), which allowed Ronaldo to run the way he did, but the effects fucked him over. Ronaldinho had the same case, but he took it slower later on his career and didnt suffer the same ill effects. Both incredibly gifted players given juice for 2-3 years of maximum performance. Only difference is Messi is able to not get injured, they obviously improved the medicine they serve at Barcelona (all 3 played at Barca as well funny enough, and had their best moments of their career at Barca). Whatever Catalan wizard they have there brewing stuff is incredible lol.

On a side note:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/03/15/3828788/barcelona-rocked-by-puyol-injury

Amazing, he seemed like he was running fine in both legs against us! Effects of the needle must have worn out now.

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
God! Really comparing bodies? Are you kidding me? Dude I'm a 31 yo man, with a small beer belly, I have a very physical job, but in no means I'm cut. I still play amateur futbol in a league with no age restrictions and there is kids with cut bodies and anything , but still can't out run me, so it has nothing to do with physic, it helps but is not all of it. We have to let it go, we got outplayed by a better team. They didn't give us any room, they were always 2-3feet alway from every player and when they got they ball none of our players were there to pressure them. The received and turn around with so much time and that something you can't blame in them. We should have mark them as we did in the first leg, stick to them like gum in your shoes.

ROFL !!!!! Are you also able to sprint for 90 minutes? We should put you in the olympics bro! You and Cassano from 2010-2011 post-Samp can be a tag team! You're essentially the next Bolt outrunning kids! It has everything to do with your physique eitherwise why isn't Cristiano packing a beer belly as well lol. Most people hit their peak for speed at the age of 20-22 and keep that speed till 28-30, not when they are 16 lol... Dumb argument not even worth assessing as far as I'm concerned lmfao.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The stages of grief so far on r&b forum:

-anger
-denial aka barca where dopping
-gay shit

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I'm not going to whine or accuse Barca ... Yes I know that they must have some kind of performance enhancing boosts (from growth hormone deficient to unstoppable/quick/powerful? Come on ...) but we should have beaten them anyway.

They won on the pitch straightforward unlike last year's from corner flag to penalty spot stunt, so I wont pick on them.

Milan have to sort out our problems at the back and midfield. Zapata and Mexes are both prone to clumsy errors, and now with Constant, we could have lost by an even bigger margin.

Its a young team, we have to grow ... but I'd like as to have a smart/focused players at the back, and a little more technique and composure in the middle. Ambro and Flamini going for the ball only for it to end in the net summed it up ...

Anyway, up Milan. We still way ahead of these spanish faggots.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not going to whine or accuse Barca ... Yes I know that they must have some kind of performance enhancing boosts (from growth hormone deficient to unstoppable/quick/powerful? Come on ...) but we should have beaten them anyway.

They won on the pitch straightforward unlike last year's from corner flag to penalty spot stunt, so I wont pick on them.

Milan have to sort out our problems at the back and midfield. Zapata and Mexes are both prone to clumsy errors, and now with Constant, we could have lost by an even bigger margin.

Its a young team, we have to grow ... but I'd like as to have a smart/focused players at the back, and a little more technique and composure in the middle. Ambro and Flamini going for the ball only for it to end in the net summed it up ...

Anyway, up Milan. We still way ahead of these spanish faggots.

After Niang's rebound, Pique handled the ball with his hand at the penalty box, then 2 minutes after Messi scores the 2nd goal from an offside position. If you don't believe me there are countless video's online. It's incredible HOW NOONE is making a big deal of this but is choosing to ignore it, but yet EVERYONE made a huge deal for Zapata's assist to Boateng which was 100% fine. For me, that 2nd goal was the knife in Milan's heart especially right after a chance like Niang's. Would have been different to go into the 2nd half at 1-1 lol...

I still can't accept that result, it seems unjustified to me.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Diamanti
dont use 4-3-3 formation, i think should be 4-4-2 or 4-5-1
in defense position,

aba-zap-mex-des
flam-monto-ambro-munta-const
pazzo​

but its over :fp:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
After Niang's rebound, Pique handled the ball with his hand at the penalty box, then 2 minutes after Messi scores the 2nd goal from an offside position. If you don't believe me there are countless video's online. It's incredible HOW NOONE is making a big deal of this but is choosing to ignore it, but yet EVERYONE made a huge deal for Zapata's assist to Boateng which was 100% fine. For me, that 2nd goal was the knife in Milan's heart especially right after a chance like Niang's. Would have been different to go into the 2nd half at 1-1 lol...

I still can't accept that result, it seems unjustified to me.

FUUUUU

Should have known better ...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Once a cheater always a fucking cheater :mad:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
We missed Nesta. If he was there he wouldn't let that happen.

Fuck that. I really don't know what the fuck happened, but we had to go for the fucking goal, and we didn't. and Fuck Niang for ruining the whole thing.

Schedule