Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Please God, don't let us re-sign this trash. Don't do a Balotelli on us.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
So we gonna get prince instead of witsel :fp: this team has seriously been demoted to midtable

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:lol:

muntari as well?

Definitely wouldn't be our worst midfielder.

Playing Boateng at AM and Muntari in the midfield 3 alongside Montolivo and Bonaventura would give us better performances and results than we get currently.

I'm so sorry that Muntari offended you by wearing his shorts so low.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Definitely wouldn't be our worst midfielder.

Playing Boateng at AM and Muntari in the midfield 3 alongside Montolivo and Bonaventura would give us better performances and results than we get currently.

I'm so sorry that Muntari offended you by wearing his shorts so low.
Woow

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's not like it isn't true. I don't subscribe to the 'Muntari is WC' side, but he definitely has ability and hustle. We need players who can do the dirty work and have some presence. Muntari was the last one we had, before him it was Ambrosini, before him MVB, Seedorf, Boateng.

Put Muntari on the pitch and far fewer attacks go through his side than if you play flimsy Bonaventura or Poli there.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not like it isn't true. I don't subscribe to the 'Muntari is WC' side, but he definitely has ability and hustle. We need players who can do the dirty work and have some presence. Muntari was the last one we had, before him it was Ambrosini, before him MVB, Seedorf, Boateng.

Put Muntari on the pitch and far fewer attacks go through his side than if you play flimsy Bonaventura or Poli there.
I won't argue with you, cause anything I tell you will not change your opinion, but know that you are talking complete bullshit. It's like you didn't even watch any games.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I won't argue with you, cause anything I tell you will not change your opinion, but know that you are talking complete bullshit. It's like you didn't even watch any games.

Each to their own.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
was just reading about KPB playing in the practice game against monza

whaaaaaaat is happening to my team? :conf:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

:fp::lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"I'm fine, I'm happy to have this opportunity to train. Milanello is my home.

"I like to be here and Milan is the team of my heart.

"I asked this favour and I made a little dream."

he is already feeling at home :)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope we do not sign him back. That would be a step back

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
as long as bee, silbio or whoever doesn't open up their wallet, we will have to be happy with these kind of transfers

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Bona can play similar roles to KPB and we already have too many attacking players. Albeit KPB is more physical and Bona is more technical, positionally they are similar. The problem with KPB is his game is about being dominant physically and I don't think his body can stand up to the rigours of a season anymore (evidenced by his failed medicals). His quality is also in question as he is super wasteful in the final third and I was glad when we sold him. I don't think this is a necessary move or an upgrade in quality.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
This guy again? We don't need his attitude messing with Balotelli's sanity. Let him be a boxer and do the Moonwalk somewhere else not here. Testa di cazzo

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
og bobby boateng. hell yes. we will be in top 3 for a midtable finish him and muntazza back in the team.

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
We have many fodders, but the loser still want to sign more fodders.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Used to like KPB but this is a pointless and dumb signing that I hope doesn't go through

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i used to like KPB..i still do...but i used to too

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
move it to the players section, u know it's comin

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I used to love Kpb ... Then my love was no more when he turn to shit ... Then Berto was here and my love for Kpb is back.

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
Our team is full of fodders but some fans and Galliani still wants fodders. it seems you are happy with 10th's in Serie A.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Go and celebrate Turkey qualifying for the Euros.

Boateng would bring a dimension we don't have. At the moment we have a bunch of flimsy players avoiding tackles and failing to drive through the pitch. If Boateng was going to do anything, it'd be attempting to do that.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yea a guy who hasnt been fit for while, has mental issues, a massive ego despite being a pretty mediocre player, has lost his physical attributes that he heavily relied on and does not offer any creativity is exactly the kind of player we need for our current team.

Last edited:

Schedule