The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Accept it, with feet on ground. The market is not special. We couldn?t buy Soumare, Renato Sanchez or any other like them, we got Meite, he didn?t play at Monaco and didn?t shine at Torino. While Mandzukic has not played football for one year...
Tomori will likely do well.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: now what, everyone will use that loss to prove their point?
market was good for what it was - improve depth for 0 money.
Let's hope in the next leg we will not have matches like against Parma and Genoa and have all our starters agains big teams

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Glad I missed this game. Just saw Inter drew, so that?s some good news.

Next 3 games are a must win.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am really grateful to Pioli and his work, but yesterday he fucked up big time. You have Brahim available to play at his natural position and you field Meite, who is new to the team, who is not AM and is average :fp: Absolutely no clue what he was thinking.

Also his persistence on starting Castillejo drives me crazy. The guy is absolute garbage. I know Alexis is not available lately, but ffs try Leao or Hauge or even Dalot there. Samu is not working out. Zero in offense, zero in defense. 7 goals for 3 seasons in Milan :fp:

We got totally outplayed, there's no doubt about this. We are missing Bennacer more than people realize. Tonali is doing a good job, but he is nowhere near Ben's level. Also the absence of Hakan was a big miss. There was nobody to feed balls in offense. Zero connection between Tonali/Kessie and Zlatan/Leao.

Anyway, nothing disastrous happened. We need to win the next 3 games and we will be fine. Probably going to the derby with 4-6 points advantage which is huge.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am really grateful to Pioli and his work, but yesterday he fucked up big time. You have Brahim available to play at his natural position and you field Meite, who is new to the team, who is not AM and is average :fp: Absolutely no clue what he was thinking.

Also his persistence on starting Castillejo drives me crazy. The guy is absolute garbage. I know Alexis is not available lately, but ffs try Leao or Hauge or even Dalot there. Samu is not working out. Zero in offense, zero in defense. 7 goals for 3 seasons in Milan :fp:

We got totally outplayed, there's no doubt about this. We are missing Bennacer more than people realize. Tonali is doing a good job, but he is nowhere near Ben's level. Also the absence of Hakan was a big miss. There was nobody to feed balls in offense. Zero connection between Tonali/Kessie and Zlatan/Leao.

Anyway, nothing disastrous happened. We need to win the next 3 games and we will be fine. Probably going to the derby with 4-6 points advantage which is huge.
We did try leao rw it did not work.

Hauge is lost in his own position and you want to switch him to the orher flank?

Not every game gonna be a win.

We are 1.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unlucky lads, we need a season or so at least to get to Atalanta and Juve levels it?s all part of our growing project-they just were more clever due to experience.

On Kalulu-yes he has potential but pretty much every game I can remember seeing him play there?s a big moment he?s been lacking and the ball goes in the net. These are the details unfortunately that go against u and either he?s not quite ready to play centre half or he should be playing at fullback at the minute although I understand we have been struggling due to injuries and he needs to learn through experience as he?s young unfortunately it?s costing us big time

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli was wrong on Meite-first half was crying out for Diaz but I’m hopeful we will have players back soon. We just need a win immediately to get the heads back up

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whole tactics was wrong yesterday. Can't play against Atalanta same way you play against Cagliari. They had too much free space, because not every player worked hard in defense

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
How could you ever come to that conclusion?

Because you are persian , PERSIAN.
Always suspect the worse from you people.

About the game its obviously all on Pioli.
When the entire team plays bad this is obviously a coaching problem.
I still love him though & cant wait for his answer vs Bologna.
PS: dont care about the cup.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We did try leao rw it did not work.

Hauge is lost in his own position and you want to switch him to the orher flank?

Not every game gonna be a win.

We are 1.

Leao singlehandedly destroyed Sassuolo's defense from the right flank for Hakan's disallowed goal. Hauge may not deliver at LW but such an experiment can't go any worse than Samu's performance yesterday. Starting him every game leaves us with a man down since the beginning of the game. Impossible to win against a high pressing and organized team like Atalanta. Meite as AM was another big hole. 2 players not doing anything on the field against a team playing in CL KOs...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey stats guys..... I asked if we ever scored during first half when Samu start ?
Service has regressed in this joint !

Its really strange that Samu isnt identified as killer for this team.
Maldini didnt address that problem during two mercato & Pioli isnt trying to convert a RW so we can reduce Samu's contribution to an absolute minimum.

Last edited:

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
What a drubbling, required it though. Winter champions mofos. Team has done well over the course of the 5 months. 2 defeats to Juve and Atlanta doesn't change that.

Chin up lads.

Things to work out though:

Kalulu shouldn't play CB.
Meitei isn't a quality attacking outlet. Kessie backup IMO and no more. Krunic in terms of characteristics would've been better.
Diaz should've started as AM in the first half. He is much better in closed spaces.
Theo looked off.
Donna still good.

Bring on Bologna, fuck the Coppa and UEL. Need UCL qualification by April mid, then think about other things.

Forza Milan!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I blame Saelemaekers for the loss. We haven't lost when he's started, and had to get himself sent off (which I disagree strongly against two yellows for his two fouls) last game... :(

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey stats guys..... I asked if we ever scored during first half when Samu start ?

Maldini didnt address that problem during two mercato & Pioli isnt trying to convert a RW so we can reduce Samu's contribution to an absolute minimum.

He tracks back at least, he's just such a head-less chicken. If he'd play a bit more intelligently he could be quite good in our current system.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So annoyed.

Let's crush Inter on tuesday.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

pioli wants more defensive right side so both samu and saele are more rm than rw.
problem is our left didnt work (theo bad and leao lost, later leao more centrally than on wing) and midfield without hakan/diaz wont ever exist.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
blaming Meite's hair even to claims of disrespect is truly Berlu-esque quality

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pioli wants more defensive right side so both samu and saele are more rm than rw.

problem is our left didnt work (theo bad and leao lost, later leao more centrally than on wing) and midfield without hakan/diaz wont ever exist.
This "he tracks back" nonesenss need to stop.
We should have RW offering the same effort as Samu with much more bite offensively.
He is a joke seriec player with the ball which is insane for a team who could win the title.
He is holding back this team.
I am 100% Borini will give this team more than him & Borini is a joke.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
A LW whose played games at CF and been out injured and with covid half the season*

#PigeonLogic

hey vulture

Neymar 4g this season
Candreva 4g this season

If only candreva would be a few yrs younger, instant ballon d'or contender

Van Dijk 1g
Kalulu 1g

Sell Pierre for 80mil to prem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule