Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What do you mean by underrated? :)

I have always thought they have rated him right as at the beginning of the season he was high up in the MVP race on nba.com.

He doesn't get the love amare dirk kg get even though he's a better all around pf and younger too... Because he's in toranto he doesn't get publicity

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...t=AnVdC1ecLKA6_OlnvlnD5Oi8vLYF?urn=nba,186186

ept_sports_nba_experts-352704330-1251739274.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Anyone play fantasy basketball??? I'm in a very competitive 14 team league. Pay out to winner is $1000. Second place $375, third $125

Just made a trade for DWade.... I'm so excited, he's fucking awesome

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
just living in the past....

god it hard being a warriors fan

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Dunk from last night!

was watching it live. Dwayne Wade is AMAZING. He's 6ft4. He dunks on Anderson Varajao who is 7ft tall. They don't show it on this clip, but Michael Jordan is standing up in the crowd applauding (He just named Dwayne Wade spokesman for his new shoe line, so pre game they did a presentation i think)

i hate varajao, biggest flopping brazilian ever. so dirty, pulls jerseys but if u touch him he falls crying

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^I think it's interesting that right after MJ showers Wade with all types of recognition/respect/admiration....LeBron feels the need to get down on his knees and essentially suck his dick. "No one should wear #23...bla bla" :D :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
^I think it's interesting that right after MJ showers Wade with all types of recognition/respect/admiration....LeBron feels the need to get down on his knees and essentially suck his dick. "No one should wear #23...bla bla" :D :D

you hear all the rumors.... dwade/lebron... together in miami in 2010. If that happens I might move to sotuh beach

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
you hear all the rumors.... dwade/lebron... together in miami in 2010. If that happens I might move to sotuh beach

Damn that would be a killer:eek:

The other day me and my friends were just talking how we would watch Penny or Jordan make a move and we would go to the basketball court right away and practice those moves...:tongue:

Anyways I don't follow the NBA as much as I used too. It has lost its charm if you ask me...

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Anyways I don't follow the NBA as much as I used too. It has lost its charm if you ask me...

TBH I think it's in its best period now since the jordan years... After those Bulls teams it kind of got boring. Now with so many good teams its exciting

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
TBH I think it's in its best period now since the jordan years... After those Bulls teams it kind of got boring. Now with so many good teams its exciting

Not.
boston is by far the best team, rondo is on fire so is kg.
GO CELTICS!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Not.
boston is by far the best team, rondo is on fire so is kg.
GO CELTICS!

Rondo is on my fantasy team I love him.

Lakers are stronger than last year. Denver is better than last year (Carmelo Anthony has been best player in NBA), Orlando have improved with vince Carter. San Antonio Spurs are FINALLY healthy and better (they got Richard Jefferson to go with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili). And Lebron is super human.

Should be interesting.

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rondo is on my fantasy team I love him.

Lakers are stronger than last year. Denver is better than last year (Carmelo Anthony has been best player in NBA), Orlando have improved with vince Carter. San Antonio Spurs are FINALLY healthy and better (they got Richard Jefferson to go with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili). And Lebron is super human.

Should be interesting.

forgot about Phoenix. Steve is doing a magic johnson with those assists.
I expect an El Clasico (LA vs Boston) in the finals.
I dont like LeBron at all, eve though hes simply out of this universe :head:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
forgot about Phoenix. Steve is doing a magic johnson with those assists.
I expect an El Clasico (LA vs Boston) in the finals.
I dont like LeBron at all, eve though hes simply out of this universe :head:

i absolutely HATE his team and coach. He could be magic johnson averaging a triple double in showtime offense (I mean last year he averaged 30 points, 8 assists and 8 rebound anyway). but his coach insisters on playing a VERY SLOW system....

if they played a faster system he'd be out of his world. Unrivaled athlete.

But in terms of personality, he's way better than kobe who is an ass... I think he's sick of his team though and will leave in summer. they are awful, i've never seen 1 guy carry a team so much.

Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum, Artest
Garnett has Ray Allen and Paul Pierce
Carmelo has Chauncey Billups
Duncan has Parker and Ginobili...

who does lebron have? "Big Z" Zydrunas Illgauskas, lol. a 40 year old Shaq who can't run?!

As for this year, lakers/celtics should be final but you never know. If Garnett gets hurt again, they could be out. Lakers also play poor defense. I could see San Antonio or Denver beating them.... But in all likelihood you're right

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i absolutely HATE his team and coach. He could be magic johnson averaging a triple double in showtime offense (I mean last year he averaged 30 points, 8 assists and 8 rebound anyway). but his coach insisters on playing a VERY SLOW system....

if they played a faster system he'd be out of his world. Unrivaled athlete.

But in terms of personality, he's way better than kobe who is an ass... I think he's sick of his team though and will leave in summer. they are awful, i've never seen 1 guy carry a team so much.

Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum, Artest
Garnett has Ray Allen and Paul Pierce
Carmelo has Chauncey Billups
Duncan has Parker and Ginobili...

who does lebron have? "Big Z" Zydrunas Illgauskas, lol. a 40 year old Shaq who can't run?!

As for this year, lakers/celtics should be final but you never know. If Garnett gets hurt again, they could be out. Lakers also play poor defense. I could see San Antonio or Denver beating them.... But in all likelihood you're right
He'll end up in NY. "Money talks"
Lol Big Z made me laugh. They should play a fast transition play,double team,or space play for Shaq, who is getting more and more annoying every year.
Speaking of Kobe. I remember him rejecting to stay at the Olympic village in Peking, instead he went to a luxury presidential apartment. Unbelievable ass.

Is Rasheed having some/any playing time? I doubt he could take KG's place in case of an injury.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Is Rasheed having some/any playing time? I doubt he could take KG's place in case of an injury.

yes, and he's still very effective player. but he is older (36 i think?) so he's best if limited to 25 minutes. He gives them ALOT of depth because before, if Garnett was out they had nothing.

He's not like shaq, hobbly and unable to move. he can still run, but his stamina is lower, you can tell if he's been out there a while he'll start walking. Still has a GREAT 3point shot though

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
i believe lakers are no1 favorite to win golden ring this season again for just one reason KOBE FUCKING BRYANT! what a player! 2nd only to MJ (not jackson) of all time.
KB>insert name including overrated lebron james. first you win ring than you start talking. and the best part is he likes ac milan and knows to swear in serbo-croatian, how cool is that??? :cool:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i believe lakers are no1 favorite to win golden ring this season again for just one reason KOBE FUCKING BRYANT! what a player! 2nd only to MJ (not jackson) of all time.
KB>insert name including overrated lebron james. first you win ring than you start talking. and the best part is he likes ac milan and knows to swear in serbo-croatian, how cool is that??? :cool:

Lol. Kobe has 2All stars aroubd him had shaq carry his ass to titles when he was young. He's now 31 (his prime). Lebron on the otherhand plays with BAD players. I can't underestimate that. He's also 24 and in his 7th year. For reference jordan didn't win a title till his 8th cause he had awful teams. Only when scottie pippen came and rest of guys improved did he win

What lebron did last year was truly ridiculous. But when ur teammates are god awful. I garentee if u dwapped lebron and kobe cleveland would be worse and lakers even better

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
pls don't compare lebron to kobe. lebron is all about muscles and power. kobe produces best games when lakers need it most. you can say what ever you want but kobe is best player after MJ, no doubt about it. remember when he was at trials, he get up at 5 am, fly to east coast to court. spend there whole day and then get back to west coast 5min before the match and scores like 80 points, unbelievable! they say MJ was waiting for 7 years to win his first ring with bulls, this is lebron's 7th consecutive season with cleveland...

Last edited:

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pls don't compare lebron to kobe. lebron is all about muscles and power. kobe produces best games when lakers need it most. you can say what ever you want but kobe is best player after MJ, no doubt about it. remember when he was at trials, he get up at 5 am, fly to east coast to court. spend there whole day and then get back to west coast 5min before the match and scores like 80 points, unbelievable!

Never before the likes of Magic, Bird, Isiah Thomas, Stockton...

I forgot to mention that,in my point of view, San Antonio are like the Ac Milan of the NBA league :tongue:

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
when i said after MJ i wasn't referring by quality, i meant chronologically (spelled ok right?) after MJ.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pls don't compare lebron to kobe. lebron is all about muscles and power. kobe produces best games when lakers need it most. you can say what ever you want but kobe is best player after MJ, no doubt about it. remember when he was at trials, he get up at 5 am, fly to east coast to court. spend there whole day and then get back to west coast 5min before the match and scores like 80 points, unbelievable! they say MJ was waiting for 7 years to win his first ring with bulls, this is lebron's 7th consecutive season with cleveland...

+100

Kobe is the best. LeBron is obvi good and his time will come but right now Kobe is still the best. by a lot.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
+100

Kobe is the best. LeBron is obvi good and his time will come but right now Kobe is still the best. by a lot.

switch kobe for dwade or lebron and they r fine. switch kobe to miami or cleveland and they r worse

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
In case you missed the shot of the year:

REPEAT THIS YEAR! :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Speaking of blocks:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The most exciting player in the NBA: MontA Ellis.... those who don't know should know. It's a pity the warriors r so garbage he doesn't get press. He's pushing 6ft3, and just LIGHTNING

This was from friday nighT:

He has most points in the paint for a guard (more than kobe) which shows, how quick he is to able to score inside against guys 6-10 inches taller than him, and how fearless he is