Legendary Scout
Reaction score
4A2B8555%20-%20Copy%20(1).png

11272793_820569658034368_1675739251_n.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That's because our forwards continue to lack imagination. We need one change there, either in Suso's position or in Bacca's with one top level player who is clever enough to think different when he gets the ball. First priority signing for me is that.

This. Bona and Suso need to be closer to each other. We see Bona drift a to Right side many times, because he needs someone to combine with, which they manage to do together.
This is why I'd like to see 4-2-3-1 with Suso behind the striker and maybe Niang or a smarter winger on the right... or maybe 4-4-2 with Bona-Pasalic-Kucka-Suso. I love Loca, but he's yet too raw. His focus now is not to screw up, but we need someone who can take more initiative.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That's because our forwards continue to lack imagination. We need one change there, either in Suso's position or in Bacca's with one top level player who is clever enough to think different when he gets the ball. First priority signing for me is that.

Niangs*

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We need a Pato level winger (old Pato, with Leonardo), one who can beat the opponent players, has speed, talent, can score. We don't need Bonaventura and Suso type of wingers who are 50% wingers 50% midfielders.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Our defence is more worrying then that, our forwards do a fine enough job as it is. We got run over yesterday numerous time by fucking Pescara.

As for Jack, he is a great player to have in your squad, he reminds me of Ambrosini, great utility player.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
We need a Pato level winger (old Pato, with Leonardo), one who can beat the opponent players, has speed, talent, can score. We don't need Bonaventura and Suso type of wingers who are 50% wingers 50% midfielders.
Suso and Bonaventura are both better than Pato (the winger).

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Not this Pato, the old Pato, the one who was a WC talent, he was used as a winger in Leonardo's 4-2-3-1. I don't want him now, I said a player like he was.
Pato was terrible on the right wing, playing him out of position was one of Leonardo's biggest mistakes.

Pato did produce some goals and assists due to moments of individual brilliance, but was mostly left isolated and contributed very little to the team's build up play.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
or maybe 4-4-2 with Bona-Pasalic-Kucka-Suso. I love Loca, but he's yet too raw. His focus now is not to screw up, but we need someone who can take more initiative.

Suggesting Pasalic to start alongside Kucka ruins whatever point you were trying to make.

That Chelsea kid is in no shape or form ready to start, and we shouldn't waste any time helping a raw, out-of-form kid who we don't even have a buyout option on. That's for cuckold clubs.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This. Bona and Suso need to be closer to each other. We see Bona drift a to Right side many times, because he needs someone to combine with, which they manage to do together.
This is why I'd like to see 4-2-3-1 with Suso behind the striker and maybe Niang or a smarter winger on the right... or maybe 4-4-2 with Bona-Pasalic-Kucka-Suso. I love Loca, but he's yet too raw. His focus now is not to screw up, but we need someone who can take more initiative.

I dont agree with the second bit at all. Loca has done quite well and has looked far readier than either Pasalic or Sosa. Pasalic looks worse than a primavera midfielder to be honest.

As for the first part, yes a Suso replacement is first preference.

I like the shape pf the midfield now after Locatelli came in, which allows Bona to be more mobile vertically. Problem remains the limitations of Bacca and Suso.

There's zero benefit in involving Bacca in any build-up. He just can't pass and he doesn't even have the technique to hold the ball for a little while. He's a deadly poacher and if we decide to keep him our striker, we need more mobility and invention from the other two forwards.

Only Niang has shown any unpredictability and invention so far. Suso position needs someone else who has the ability to 'break structure' and combine inventively with the midfielders and with the other forwards.

Or alternately, we ditch Bacca and go for a forward who can do far more in build-up.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Suggesting Pasalic to start alongside Kucka ruins whatever point you were trying to make.

That Chelsea kid is in no shape or form ready to start, and we shouldn't waste any time helping a raw, out-of-form kid who we don't even have a buyout option on. That's for cuckold clubs.

I agree. Might not be him, but this type of player.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pato was never terrible.

Bona likes to dribble. And can we sign Amine Harit? We were linked with him.
14908165_1179080525461361_9055867199560551317_n.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#DidTheMath
CwHMQRTXYAEKFpC.jpg:large

Aquilani's look :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Definitely not a winger at all. He has much more the characteristics of a midfielder. Really missed Niang out there.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, he was pretty good at LW in last years. Much better than Niang. Maybe it's just hard to switch mentally after focusing on another position?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Player of the season thus far? Together with Donna.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, he was pretty good at LW in last years. Much better than Niang. Maybe it's just hard to switch mentally after focusing on another position?

It depends on who's behind him.

Pasalic didn't help him with moving the ball up at all (which was obvious seeing how deep Bonaventura had to drop).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It depends on who's behind him.

Pasalic didn't help him with moving the ball up at all (which was obvious seeing how deep Bonaventura had to drop).

Pasalic looked great at first, then got lost :(

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Last season he played LM. Dont remember his position under pippo though

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pasalic looked great at first, then got lost :(

From what little I've seen of Pasalic, it seems he's not able to hold his own defensively. He struggles a lot once the pressure in midfield builds up.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last season he played LM. Dont remember his position under pippo though

I believe it was LW and sometimes trequartista. He got 7 goals and 4 assists that season.

Schedule