The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I don't understand why certain posters aren't getting banned, they're just polluting the forum and making it annoying to read through

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know people who are saying he's a great player are pushing your buttons. there is no way there is someone who prefers Kalinic over Costa/Auba/Belotti.

Juventus won the league in 2011-2012 with Matri their top scorer with 10 goals and Marchisio in 2nd scoring 9. Good defence and consistent results takes you places in the league not a +20 goals striker

1st part: yeah, I've suspected that from the start. But some genuinely are fucktarded like that.
2nd part: that shit worked back then because Serie A was in a really bad shape. Plus, they cheated their way to that Scudetto. Nowadays Serie A is much stronger and you need something more. 7 or 8 goals more per season from a striker could bring you maybe 10-15 points more, and that's the difference between fighting for Scudetto and 100% qualifying for CL, or fighting for CL and maybe missing out.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
does ur mom wiped mine last night? :fp:

Dude I love Ibra and you're right hes 100x the player kalinic is even now... but please stop taking the bait.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Ok confirmed, Mirabelli: it's between Kalinic, Costa and Auba. I'll be glad with any of this, but I wish it was Costa (let's see what Mendes can do)

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm puzzled, always thought Kalishit or Kalshitnic or whatever was a direct quality stamp

That's when I get annoyed with you people :lol:
But whenever I was evaluating him as objectively as possible I said that he's mediocre

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
That's when I get annoyed with you people :lol:
But whenever I was evaluating him as objectively as possible I said that he's mediocre

I'm starting to appreciate Grande Kalinic even more. Taking the blame for us, sinners. What a man, what a man :proud:

Zlatan/Zlatan

supremacy expert
Reaction score
i can guarantee u guys...we won't be getting kalinic, u just wasted hundreds of pages for nothing ... remember my words when i am gone

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Ok confirmed, Mirabelli: it's between Kalinic, Costa and Auba. I'll be glad with any of this, but I wish it was Costa (let's see what Mendes can do)

I also think we have a chance on him as he won't sit on the bench due to world cup year. 1 year loan would be fine. He can teach a lot to Andre Silva.

Would love Aubameyang too. But don't think it's happening. And I wouldn't be mad if we end up with Kalinic.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Neymar's Paris St-Germain debut could be delayed again as French football authorities have still not received clearance following his world record 222m euro (£200m) move from Barcelona.

The Spanish football federation has until Thursday night to send the necessary documents, according to the LFP - French football's governing body.

If the deadline is missed, Neymar won't play for PSG at Guingamp on Sunday.

The Brazilian, 25, already had to miss Saturday's Ligue 1 win over Amiens.

Spaniards being bitches

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I also think we have a chance on him as he won't sit on the bench due to world cup year. 1 year loan would be fine. He can teach a lot to Andre Silva.

Would love Aubameyang too. But don't think it's happening. And I wouldn't be mad if we end up with Kalinic.

Too much flirting on Mirabelli's side today. It looks like it's happening.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
So if Auba comes and we don't sign any other FW, what are the options for 2 man attack if we play it? Auba-Silva and Auba-Suso? Isn't this kind of limited? I'm not counting on Niang and hope he leaves. Keita looks like a must in this case. Can do an SS and a winger and can also allow Hakan to play in his proper position in the center.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli: "Aubameyang is in my destiny. I made my first trip ever was to watch him when was playing for Saint-Etienne."

giphy.webp

yes papa bring the child home :heart:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spaniards being bitches

Barca probably butthurt someone poached their start player. :lol:
But in all honesty, I would take the money and laugh all the way to the bank.

Most record breaking transfers fail miserably.
That 100m Pogba. :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That 100m Pogba. :lol:

If Utd dont win sumthin big within 2 years this guy will leave.

Where cud he go? Real are packed in midfield. Barca? PSG?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rather Milan than Juve

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Rather Milan than Juve

Only if the trend is us on the up and them going down. The lad seems to like going back to previous employers.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I thought you didn't like Auba:D Btw I would have loved Morata here:thumbsup:

I'm just saying it looks like it's happening, doesn't have to do with my opinion. Of course I won't be sad if it's Auba, after all these years getting a forward like him is crazy, but we're all allowed to dream our dreams.. If we already had a CFW like Costa, Cavani or Dzeko I'd be crazy over Auba deal, he would go along with them very well, however he's not the guy to be an ST in a possession based club in Serie A I'm afraid. Anyway it's just the first mercato, and if we get him it will be a 15/10 one. We can add missing pieces later if needed. Morata doesn't fit that ST role that much too ofc, but I wanted him for being that difference maker and hoped we could get a taller/bigger guy for loan or for cheap as well. Morata/Kalinic/Silva or Morata/Dzeko/Silva or Morata/Costa/Silva or Morata/Cavani/Silva for the FW department would've been great imo. It's sad that they consider Borini as an option in attack too, and maybe Niang, so we probably won't be getting 2 higher class FWs.. maybe Keita, but who knows.

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
I'm just saying it looks like it's happening, doesn't have to do with my opinion. Of course I won't be sad if it's Auba, after all these years getting a forward like him is crazy, but we're all allowed to dream our dreams.. If we already had a CFW like Costa, Cavani or Dzeko I'd be crazy over Auba deal, he would go along with them very well, however he's not the guy to be an ST in a possession based club in Serie A I'm afraid. Anyway it's just the first mercato, and if we get him it will be a 15/10 one. We can add missing pieces later if needed. Morata doesn't fit that ST role that much too ofc, but I wanted him for being that difference maker and hoped we could get a taller/bigger guy for loan or for cheap as well. Morata/Kalinic/Silva or Morata/Dzeko/Silva or Morata/Costa/Silva or Morata/Cavani/Silva for the FW department would've been great imo. It's sad that they consider Borini as an option in attack too, and maybe Niang, so we probably won't be getting 2 higher class FWs.. maybe Keita, but who knows.

:thumbsup:

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Only if the trend is us on the up and them going down. The lad seems to like going back to previous employers.

He wanted to return to United but I can see going to another club who offers him more salary. When United fans got him during the last mecarto they thought they were going to win league by 10 points. :lol: Never seen arrogant fans as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule