Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Funny that Boban's criticism of the club has come up in here.

There's just no way that the club would have allowed an angry Balotelli(or whoever) in front of the cameras a few years ago. I wonder why nobody stopped him. You just had to take one look at him to know that this wasn't going to end well.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Someone ban Damn.

He's worse than Stephni.

Balotelli is our best player. Sure, he wasn't great, but it shows how stupid people are on here when they complain he doesn't track back and then complain that he's not up-top when he does...

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone ban Damn.

He's worse than Stephni.

Balotelli is our best player. Sure, he wasn't great, but it shows how stupid people are on here when they complain he doesn't track back and then complain that he's not up-top when he does...

No. He is the most talented player that we have but not our best player.
Wonder goals here and there does not warranty him being our best player.

I do not complain if he does not track back as long as the opposition defense is kept at bay by Balo.
He has mentioned before that he wants to be the best player in the world.
Performances like yesterday does not help him at all.
As far as I have watched Balo play, I think his mental issues are not going to get better anytime soon and Seedorf cannot create a project or a team with a player that one day wants to be a team player and another day just dives, complains at referees, asks for PKs; and it is not even 50-50.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No. He is the most talented player that we have but not our best player.
Wonder goals here and there does not warranty him being our best player.

I do not complain if he does not track back as long as the opposition defense is kept at bay by Balo.
He has mentioned before that he wants to be the best player in the world.
Performances like yesterday does not help him at all.
As far as I have watched Balo play, I think his mental issues are not going to get better anytime soon and Seedorf cannot create a project or a team with a player that one day wants to be a team player and another day just dives, complains at referees, asks for PKs; and it is not even 50-50.

Man, good post, very true.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Someone ban Damn.

Undertaker-10.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I would get rid off him for Ibra instantly now. And don't give me that youth project crap, give Ibra a 2 year contract and he will give us at least a title now that Allegri is gone.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i agree with az, players like ibra are just a rare breed. I would take him over balo anyday, but we cant afford him unfortunately.

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why does the sell balo discussion happen everytime we lose a game. some of you are beyond stupid if you expect a 23 yr old to carry a shit team every single week

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Dawg, it was a penalty...

Foreal...

you're doing well. I think after about 50 more 'foreal' posts, it'll have to evolve just a little. What's your next move dawg?

FoReal

Banned
Reaction score
you're doing well. I think after about 50 more 'foreal' posts, it'll have to evolve just a little. What's your next move dawg?

Yo, my dude, turn down the hostility. A ***** just joined the forum, leave a dude in peace

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pazzini is doing just as bad as balotelli even worst in seedorfs system. And at the beginning of the season we had matri, niang, nocerino and a mispositioned momtolivo as his support. Balotelli is right about the midfield. Also will be hard to get anotger great player for just 20m. Gotta fire seedorf.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
i agree with az, players like ibra are just a rare breed. I would take him over balo anyday, but we cant afford him unfortunately.

we can. just too much dead weight taking up whatever little wages we have

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Why does the sell balo discussion happen everytime we lose a game. some of you are beyond stupid if you expect a 23 yr old to carry a shit team every single week

Name 2 games in a row this season where he carried the team. Actually named 5 games this season where he carried the team, doesn't have to be in order.

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah Balo never scores game winning goals. Doesnt happen. Ever.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Name 2 games in a row this season where he carried the team. Actually named 5 games this season where he carried the team, doesn't have to be in order.

u mean against good teams ?

Last edited:

realmilanista

Banned
Reaction score
He have to leave Milan, is not got for him to stay here, he have to go in better club to score more and to win more. No need to play with 32 years old Kaka, slow Honda and Taaraselfie. He can go to Napoli, Arsenal or Chelsea.

realmilanista

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Balo never scores game winning goals. Doesnt happen. Ever.

Wat?

Milan-Bologna 1:0 - Balo scored.
Milan-Verona 1:0 - Balo scored.
Livorno-Milan 2:2 - He scored 2 goals.

Last season:

Milan-Udinese 2:1 - Balo scored 2 goals.
Milan-Palermo 2:0 - Balo scored 2 goals.
Milan-Torino 1:0 - Balo scored.

Last edited:

realmilanista

Banned
Reaction score
When i see Matri and Pazzini scoring no goals, while Balo scores 1 goal in 2 matches, i know that Balo is a great player and there is the problem in style of play, and in players who play behind CF.

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Pazzini is doing just as bad as balotelli even worst in seedorfs system. And at the beginning of the season we had matri, niang, nocerino and a mispositioned momtolivo as his support. Balotelli is right about the midfield. Also will be hard to get anotger great player for just 20m. Gotta fire seedorf.

Thank you. The first sensible post. Seedorf is not a manager.

The very fact Montolivo, Honda and now Mario have had rows with him show that he is not fit for the Milan bench. I never remember Allegri having ANY rows with any of our players when they played for Milan other then those who deserved to be benched. Now it's not to say Allegri is a world class manager, but he knew how to handle his men. When you have Montolivo saying "it's me or him" to Galliani it shows how much respect the players have for Seedorf. It was a failed experiment, I still do not understand why we got rid of Allegri. Atleast we could have parked the bus and progressed in the UCL...

And I'm not even going to go into how naïve tactically Seedorf is.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

If you just said Balo is better player than Pazzo, I would accept it, but the bolded part is simply not true. Now, you can say he scored less goals and I that he played less that Balo.........Boring. But, again, in Sedorfs system we play better with Pazzini as a CF. Even Sachi sad that Balo sucks movement of the ball and attacking space, and those things are Pazzo's main atributes. Simply, Pazzo's way gives more space and options to our offensive mids.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sunday April 27 2014 Balotelli saga prompts Italy Plan

in the 2-0 defeat to Roma, followed by a row on live television with Sky Sport Italia pundits.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport’s front page headline is ‘An Italy without Balo?’

They suggest Coach Prandelli will “give him one more chance, but is studying a Plan B with Antonio Cassano as a False 9.

Tutto Sport send out an appeal to Prandelli and ask: “Think about it. Does this Balotelli deserve the World Cup?

As for the Corriere dello Sport, that paper claims “this time it’s over” as Milan are determined to sell SuperMario after the latest outburst.

La Stampa also warned “Milan are taking their time and Prandelli is starting to have doubts.

Balotelli is increasingly under pressure from players who are finding the net regularly this season, above all Torino’s Ciro Immobile and Roma hitman Mattia Destro.

While Mario is highly unlikely to be left out of the trip to Brazil, his position in the starting XI is no longer guaranteed.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Saturday April 26 2014 Enough Balotelli alibis

It’s time to stop making excuses for Mario Balotelli, says Susy Campanale, or he will never learn from Miralem Pjanic.

How much longer do we have to keep trotting out the same old tired alibis for Mario Balotelli’s failure to make the step up?

We’ve heard it all before – he’s young, he’s inexperienced, he needs to settle down off the field before he can get his head together, he has to feel loved by club and Coach. None of this applies now.

Mario is playing for Milan, the side he supported even when he wore the Inter jersey, and can learn a lot from Clarence Seedorf.

He is a father now and appears to have found some stability with girlfriend Fanny Neguesha. Above all, Balotelli is 23 years old – only four months younger than Miralem Pjanic.

The Roma midfielder scored a sensational solo effort in the 2-0 victory over Milan, giving a performance that was the polar opposite of whatever half-hearted slop Balotelli put into the same match.

Pjanic worked hard, showed skill, leadership and tactical intelligence to knit the midfield and forward line together.

Balotelli wandered about aimlessly, pausing only to moan at the referee, at teammates, at his Coach and afterwards at Sky Sport Italia pundits.

That interview really was car crash television. You could tell it was not going to end well from the moment the pundits declared he was ‘not a top player’ and the image cut to Balotelli listening in ready to be interviewed, his face a picture of barely suppressed rage. Those toys weren’t going to stay in the pram for long...

Giancarlo Marocchi was cut down with a damning statement: “You don’t understand anything about football. Trust me, you really don’t.” It’s not as if Marocchi’s question had been unfair, he had simply asked if Balo thought he’d make a greater impact on the field if he moved more off the ball. It’s a criticism every fan and Coach has levelled at Mario, as we’ve all recognised those days when he visibly can’t be bothered.

Balotelli has played in Serie A and the Premier League for many years now, so you can’t realistically still say he’s inexperienced.

He was born in 1990, the same year as Pjanic. Mario’s early years were tough, but Miralem’s family fled Bosnia just before the outbreak of war.

Roma fans jeered Balo from start to finish in last night’s game, but insults aren’t always prompted by racism. Sometimes he gets jeered because he is quite simply an irritating character.

The World Cup is this summer and Italy need the best version of Balotelli. If the petulant man-child we saw at the Olimpico turns up, then he may as well just go sit on the beach with some ice cream and let the adults play. We’re through making excuses for him.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Fuck that title. Fuck all wankers. I'm willing to root for Balotelli a year or two more and could give shit about other players potential peaks.

He had every right to jump on those pundits and I'm sure some idiots out there can relate to it - self criticism is something we all deal with. Some take more time to settle in, others will never. But with Balo I'm sure he understands hsi situation better than most guys. His interview with City will always follow my thoughts whenever I think about his probable persona.

Whatever, he'll bounce back.

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso

Not carrying a shit team is one thing, not trying enough and acting like a prima donna when he has done nothing in his career to deserve it all while being paid millions of euros a year for doing what he loves is another thing.

Such a spoilt brat. If on the field he worked hard like say, Cavani or Mandzukic, he wouldn't get even a fraction of the shit he gets from his own fans!

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Not carrying a shit team is one thing, not trying enough and acting like a prima donna when he has done nothing in his career to deserve it all while being paid millions of euros a year for doing what he loves is another thing.

Such a spoilt brat. If on the field he worked hard like say, Cavani or Mandzukic, he wouldn't get even a fraction of the shit he gets from his own fans!

Disgusting. But frankly i'm not surprised. I ber you're one of the same fuckers who wonder why Balotelli isn't celebrating more after a goal. Always a fucking reason for you lot.

He's been with us for 2 seasons and done good. Not superb not horrible. GOOD. Look at Diego Sosta, people seem to say this is Balotelli's better version but this guy was stuck as SS until he became he got a role that fit him more. Balotelli and his playstle is far from cut in stone and yet he has most goals outside penalty box, he is confident taking penalties, freekicks, defending set pieces and on on. I find it incredible how much shit a player gets thrown at him and pople won't change that because they are fucking idiots. But no, please, say he has never mounted for shit.

It's annoying to bring up discussions 1 million time. Go fuck yourself.

Schedule