Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just feel like having Ronaldinho in our team means that we are forced to play certain formations which doesn't suit a lot of players. Ronaldinho has been a great player this season no doubt, but I can't see him getting much better than this next season, and quite frankly this is not enough, we need youngsters like Dzeko who we know for sure won't consider retiring in 4 years, thats what annys me the most! Yepes? Well ok if its a replacement for Favalli, but still this annoys me if the fact he is over 30!

I hate it that our team is actually starting to get a reputation of being an old people's home! Ok I get it, we over other teams can get the most out of old players but this is taking the absolute piss

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dinho means forced to play certain formation. 4-3-3 or 4-2-1-3 instead of a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-2-1. But still he is effective.

I am not against selling Dinho IF we find a proper replacement. But I see not many people able to do that job with the limited budget we have. And I see no buyer who has the capacity to buy him right now. Those who want to sell Dinho, I always ask the same question. Where do u want to sell him to ? Just saying sell him is easy. But buyers r required. Barca, City, Real and Chelsea fighting over players is the reason the market is inflated cos many of the players we r scouting has all the big spenders bidding on them and having a prize war. In Dinho's case it's impossible to sell him to 3 of the 4 big spenders. Only City is left and Dinho doesn't want to go there no matter wat. If they had qualified for CL some hope would have been there. So name another club other than these 4 who will spend the kind of money u guys want from him ? Only other option is selling him to a Brazilian club. But again they won't spend 15 million to get a player back. I see him walkin free in 2011 to a Brazilian club as a more feasible option. Or exchange with a young Brazilian talent. That's all we can do. We cannot sell Dinho and it's a fact and get used to it.

We have the same issue with other Senetors too. Ajax and Chelsea r the only 2 clubs where Seedorf and the clubs will have a mutual interest. Other EPL clubs will be interested in Dorf obviously but Dorf also made it clear last year that he's not playing for any low level club.

Chelsea will be the only club interested in Pirlo among the big clubs atm and can give us something.

Rino - I am not even sure if we can sell him to anyone as there won't be anyone willing to take his 5 million wage an year. Only hope is City buying him to add experience in the midfield as a Vierra replacement.

We r stuck with the Senetors :).

Atleast they r in better shape than the useless players we r stuck with in the backline in Kalazde, Janko, Oddo and Zambrotta.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Its not a question about spending mutli-millions. I don't care about that. Only thing I care about is us winning trophies - something we haven't been able to do for sometime now. You don't have to spend million in order to build a strong team. There are good players out there, who would improve our squad, that can be fetched at relatively low prices. There is the youth sector which we can try to develop + use more actively.

If I see the management working on projects/policies such as those, I will be content. But what they are busy trying to do is remind everyone of our past successes, make excuse after excuse, eventually delaying the inevitable. This pisses me off.
:star::star::star::star::star:

Well said.

THERE IS NO PLAN EXCEPT TO CANNIBALIZE THE SQUAD FROM ITS best PARTS. We used to be accustomed to a stable environment....now if we sell Pato/Silva/Ron tomorrow nobody would be shocked or even significantly depressed.

If we're into the youth self sufficiency thingy then why haven't we been buying the youth we need in the crucial areas missing areas.

Our purchase of Ronaldinho defies all the ridiculous lies about being fiscally responsible etc. To a smaller extent Flamini and KHunt too. At the time of our purchase we needed neither of these guys but their presence adds to the attractive profile of Milan. Cissokho, who fit the alleged description of EVERYTHING we needed was rejected and any reason I come up in my head about why he wasn't accepted isn't nice.

Then comes Mancini....big-ish name (as were Ronaldo, Vieri, Redondo, Rivaldo, Khunt etc) but clearly not what we needed. Hell not even Leo could pimp him out like he did with Ron. Mancini was also over 23 but we all knew that "youth policy" was a SHAM so nobody really batted an eyebrow. Then came Yepes....but heyyyy berlu fans could manage to get their mouths off his cock to tell you that it's for "squad reinforcement" - which would make sense if only the gaping holes (another provision, courtesy the Berlu groupies :D ) in the FIRST TEAM were plugged.

Anto & Abate are NOT big team starters. Maaaaaaybbbbeeee Anto but Abate belongs in a track suit, running for Italy at the Olympics. We need a left and Right back. I'm all for Milano's proposal of letting Anto/Abate fight for it on the right and getting a solid LB (of the Clichy, Cole, Evra ilk).

Dorf, Pirlo grow more useless every year. Sure when they're good they're great but the memory of those games are fading in the more recent memories of the shit they've done

At present our team:

---------X-------------
-X-Nesta-Silva-X-
-Ambro--Flam--X-
-Pato--X--Ron--

Subs:
Dida/Abbs
Abate/Anto
Bonera
Borriello
Dorf/Pirlo
X
X

The X denotes a player needed to make our team Great again. In essence, FIVE (5) great players are needed in the FIRST team. If two come every year, one per mercato, starting with a cf/leftback then we'd be improving massively. One good player per mercato for the next two years then we could concentrate on augmenting our depth...that isn't too bad is it? Surely we don't need:

Zambro (sorry but you're useless without your old pace) asap
Kaladze (no explanation needed) asap
Gattuso ASAP
One of Dorf/Pirlo to go per year
One of Abbiati /Dida to go per year
K.HUNT yesterday
Oddo ""

BUT........now suddenly after ALL LEO'S F**KING hard work we want to cut Ronaldinho's salary :head: Is this not MADNESS? After he has improved to re-establish himself as one of the best attacking players in the WORLD we want to reward that with less money :rolleyes:. I was all for a wage reduction before but now the principle of punishing someone for doing well is abhorrent to me.

Sadly our route to improvement could be as simple as Madtherchot correctly stated...letting the pros do their job. Milan with Fabiano and Cissokho...(see re-enactment below)
(Leo: "gimme the players baby...I'll suck your dick :cry: "
Berlu: "Sorry I've got someone doing already :o" *click*
Leo: "boss? Boss?...." :cry: )

...we might have even hoisted the scudetto thie year. Pato's and Nesta's loss wouldn't have hurt Nearly as much But even this is too much to ask Berlu :mad:.

Last edited:

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
---------X-------------
-X-Nesta-Silva-X-
-Antonini--Flam--X-
-Pato--x--Dinho--

I would say those 6 are good enough for us, the rest are just too old or just average.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Antonini is not gonna play MF get over it.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I won't deny that Berlusconi comming in is what saved Milan and made Milan a super team (that helped him get his ultimate goal, which was getting into the political arena). But I can't live in past achievements, it's not being ungrateful (at least not on my behalf), I know if Berlusconi wouldn't have bought Milan I would have probably not become a Milan fan, and so 98% of us in the forum, however, I can't get stuck for the rest of my lifetime watching Milan degrade and thinking "no I can't blame Berlusconi he made Milan big once". That's a very mediocre-conformist way of thinking, and you can't live in the past.

I'm even reading people that lived through Farina's years that are done with Berlusconi, they gave him freebies because they really lived those Serie B and overall terrible management that had Milan near broken, but they're seeing the same things from those years happening, worse yet, the owner of the team doesn't care (and weather you want to blame Marina, or Galliani, or whoever at the end of the day Silvio is the one that has power over them so if he accepts both of their ways of handling things for Milan, it means he is ok with how things are or he really doesn't give a shit anymore about Milan in such case, considering he is the owner, then the curva is right, was the worth of having an absentee owner that doesn't care about the team?).

I don't even care about winning titles or spending lots of money, I just want to know that there's a plan. If they tell me we're starting a younger team, and going to get our youth system strong, I'm 100% ok with it, and I understand that that probably means we will not win something for a while but at least there's an intention to change things. Right now there's no plan and not even an intention to change the situation of the team, we're using patches. In fact they don't have to say that but if I see them going through that way, I'm ok with it. As long as there's a need to change things and there's a plan along with it, that's what I care, it can fail, but usually things that are well thought out and that have a direction (which Milan doesn't have right now) won't fail, weather that means will invest on other things for the future or will spend a lot right away for the first team.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
milan is the most successful/biggest club in the world.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keep repeating that. Biggest club/most successful club etc.

So was Benfica/Nottingham Forrest/Ajax etc some time in football history.

Do somethin to make sure keep being a sucessful club. If the current management is not good enough to do that sell and GTFO.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
MIlan will rise again :D phew like we have died, we are in cl without much investment . that indeed is legendary achievement

we need to go barca way, strengthening our youth wing, i am sure berlusconi will not let us fall deep down till he is our presidente :proud:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Keep repeating that. Biggest club/most successful club etc.

So was Benfica/Nottingham Forrest/Ajax etc some time in football history.

Do somethin to make sure keep being a sucessful club. If the current management is not good enough to do that sell and GTFO.
leave him alone...he's just trying to infuriate those depressed about the situation..Milan doesn't matter enough to him to get upset about it...he thinks it's better to ridicule ppl who are upset and get his kicks about it, labelling them as uptight etc :star:. It's like those guys who invade those star wars/star trek conventions to poke fun at em...(see below :rolleyes: ) apparently qualifying for the CL is enough and we haven't fallen from grace...which would explain the Inter and Manure rape :proud:
MIlan will rise again :D phew like we have died, we are in cl without much investment . that indeed is legendary achievement

we need to go barca way, strengthening our youth wing, i am sure berlusconi will not let us fall deep down till he is our presidente :proud:
you mean to say Bartha don't invest on players and don't reinforce EVERY YEAR either? And just how deep is "deep"? Perhaps you're glad we're still in Serie A :o

Last edited:

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Girlymen fagz from far left bitching on Berlu is not ganna make Milan better. Imo

God's sake the season is not over yet. Last night rossoneri was playing fantastic. It was great. The football holiday has not even started yet. Take 2 weeks vacation or eat some anti-depressiva.

Plan? of course Milan have plans! The youth sector is better than ever, Tassotti have plans, the next coach have plans. G have plans. Just as Leo had.

But hey, if you need to do something just send mails to G and tell him which players to buy or sell. :p

AC Milan = Berlusconi. Berlusconi = AC Milan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0vCqEgarBY

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Its okay to be anti-berlusconi. This just means that you are a communist and a terrorist, and will therefore be fucking destroyed.

berlusconi.jpg

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Girlymen fagz from far left bitching on Berlu is not ganna make Milan better. Imo

God's sake the season is not over yet.

Pity I'm not a leftie in any sense :tongue: and the season is over for us (it's been like that for the last 24 hours). And Milan existed several decades before Berlusconi bought it, and some before he was born, so your equation is very wrong.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This:

God's sake the season is not over yet. Last night rossoneri was playing fantastic. It was great. The football holiday has not even started yet. Take 2 weeks vacation or eat some anti-depressiva.

Plan? of course Milan have plans! The youth sector is better than ever, Tassotti have plans, the next coach have plans. G have plans. Just as Leo had.

But hey, if you need to do something just send mails to G and tell him which players to buy or sell. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0vCqEgarBY
+ this
Its okay to be anti-berlusconi. This just means that you are a communist and a terrorist, and will therefore be fucking destroyed.

berlusconi.jpg
Equals this
kool_aid_man_glass.jpg

enjoy the 'cyanide flavour' bitchez it'll help you digest the sperm :cool:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah .. right now our plan seems to be hopin for a miracle that all the primevera players turn out to be next versions of Maldini/Baresi/Baggio etc.

or

Buy every 35 year free agent who was once great and take em together to some pool of eternal youth and make em younger and play em for another 1o years till then.

Like it or not unless we buy atleast 3-4 good players we r not goin anywhere with this hopeless squad. Fighting with Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Palermo for CL qualification is not what we should be doing.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yeah .. right now our plan seems to be hopin for a miracle that all the primevera players turn out to be next versions of Maldini/Baresi/Baggio etc.

or

Buy every 35 year free agent who was once great and take em together to some pool of eternal youth and make em younger and play em for another 1o years till then.

Like it or not unless we buy atleast 3-4 good players we r not goin anywhere with this hopeless squad. Fighting with Sampdoria, Fiorentina and Palermo for CL qualification is not what we should be doing.

Nah, I totally agree. Milan need some new players. And someone need to get offloaded. No clashes here. Well, I guess I am abit more patriotic since I support the lot of AC Milan, the owner, the coaches, the players. While you are abit more traitor-alike.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We removed coaches like Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti even though they all won CLs for us once. Same applies to Berlu also. U might have done great for us once, but if u can't do what u r supposed to now u r not worth it here. As club owner/president he's supposed to make sure we stay competitive and fight for trophies. If he can't do that he got no business staying in Milan based on his glorious past.

Only positive from last year - Even after Kaka and Paolo left Berlu came and said we need no signings and we need no more signings middle of mercato. After the protest last day, the management seems to have got the message based on Galliani's remarks yesterday and they won't dare to say such nonsense again.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ban communists esp the commie mods

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I thought it was the likes of Baresi, Malidni, MVB, Gullit, Capello, Sacchi, Ancelotti, Costacurta, Nesta, etc, that took this club to the top.

I get the feeling some think he was the only reason all the titles were won but I never saw a perverted old man score a goal or save one.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
I won't deny that Berlusconi comming in is what saved Milan and made Milan a super team (that helped him get his ultimate goal, which was getting into the political arena). But I can't live in past achievements, it's not being ungrateful (at least not on my behalf), I know if Berlusconi wouldn't have bought Milan I would have probably not become a Milan fan, and so 98% of us in the forum, however, I can't get stuck for the rest of my lifetime watching Milan degrade and thinking "no I can't blame Berlusconi he made Milan big once". That's a very mediocre-conformist way of thinking, and you can't live in the past.

I'm even reading people that lived through Farina's years that are done with Berlusconi, they gave him freebies because they really lived those Serie B and overall terrible management that had Milan near broken, but they're seeing the same things from those years happening, worse yet, the owner of the team doesn't care (and weather you want to blame Marina, or Galliani, or whoever at the end of the day Silvio is the one that has power over them so if he accepts both of their ways of handling things for Milan, it means he is ok with how things are or he really doesn't give a shit anymore about Milan in such case, considering he is the owner, then the curva is right, was the worth of having an absentee owner that doesn't care about the team?).

I don't even care about winning titles or spending lots of money, I just want to know that there's a plan. If they tell me we're starting a younger team, and going to get our youth system strong, I'm 100% ok with it, and I understand that that probably means we will not win something for a while but at least there's an intention to change things. Right now there's no plan and not even an intention to change the situation of the team, we're using patches. In fact they don't have to say that but if I see them going through that way, I'm ok with it. As long as there's a need to change things and there's a plan along with it, that's what I care, it can fail, but usually things that are well thought out and that have a direction (which Milan doesn't have right now) won't fail, weather that means will invest on other things for the future or will spend a lot right away for the first team.
great post :star: Amen.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I thought it was the likes of Baresi, Malidni, MVB, Gullit, Capello, Sacchi, Ancelotti, Costacurta, Nesta, etc, that took this club to the top.

I get the feeling some think he was the only reason all the titles were won but I never saw a perverted old man score a goal or save one.

Commie :o. We should join and talk about ideals and how the world should have no classes, hail Marx, hail Engels, hail Gramsci, hail Trotsky deny any wrong doings by Mao or Stalin, and smoke a cuban with Fidel. And shit on the moment Gorvachev introduced the perestroika.

Or wait...maybe there's a logic, one doesn't have to be a communist to not like the last few years of Berlusconi's Milan-maybe the hate it's just football related-? One doesn't have to actually like a guy that only shows up when things are going right and states that he makes the starting line up then, but dissapears the minute things are down, and blames it all on the coach, who all of the sudden does make the starting line up?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah, I totally agree. Milan need some new players. And someone need to get offloaded. No clashes here. Well, I guess I am abit more patriotic since I support the lot of AC Milan, the owner, the coaches, the players. While you are abit more traitor-alike.

+1 i agree with u. i support the whole club..how could say u support milan but not the HNIC of milan? meanwhile other people support transfer rumours.

Remind me... who paid for those guys?

yup.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lets not forget how Madrid is and has been doing. Money alone does not make a team and Berlu made plenty from his investment already.

i dont understand what u mean..?

silvio's spending has led to success for milan rite? whats madrid got to do with it?

and i would be surprised if milan is profitable for berlusconi financially.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont understand what u mean..?

silvio's spending has led to success for milan rite? whats madrid got to do with it?

and i would be surprised if milan is profitable for berlusconi financially.
He means Madrid, Inter, Bartha etc have been spending far more than us. Not only that but they have been comparably less successful than us. Simply put big clubs need investment. Our figures have been posted for sometime now. He hasn't made a fortune but we haven't been a huge burden like the others. Some years we even made profits. Really there are so many options Berlu could pursue to benefit both us and him he has no excuse.

Schedule