Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters
M

MassterMark

what's whong with ashish??? is he realy ********, to get ban every week?????

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what's whong with ashish??? is he realy ********, to get ban every week?????

lolol

I wish there was a possible ban on all activities in life, would make studying so much easier or in my case, possible for the first time:/

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Internet wouldn't be the same without "******" or "fags" word.
kthxbai.

And that's because the Internet is more known for stupid little immature kids than actual helpful discussions.

People are more likely to recognize a poorly spelt Meme than something good.

I propose that the word ****** and all incarnations are also prohibited.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i propose all n00bz get banned asap
:o :o :o

wack posters = ban immediately

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
i propose all n00bz get banned asap

wack posters = ban immediately

I dont know if you`re joking or not(cant really tell sometimes with the way you type :D )but the mods need to start banning more people.

Trolls with no football knowledge whatsoever should be the first to go.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
And how about people grow a pair and not cry for banning of words?

Kuja mate, I've got nothing against you or homosexuality, but to ban any words in whatever correlation with homosexuality is stupid. That is what people who hate homosexuality would do. Try to keep quiet about it, delete any references to it... ignore "the problem". Today we've come a long way since that. The fact that gay references are used as jokes and light and ironic insult shows that society isn't ignoring anymore, but accepting. Sure, it's far from perfect, but humans have always had troubles with anything different to them in any way. Trust me, if you stay true to yourself and try not to take it all to heart, you will soon learn to laugh at most of the things instead of taking them personally.

As for the word ******, my stance is the same. It's a wonderful word, a useful word and has a nice ring to it. Also, it shouldn't be offensive to people with mental disabilities. The reason behind this is that ****** doesn't mean someone who has any form of mental retardation but people who don't yet manage to come across as being completely lobotomized.

Political correctness doesn't do good to anyone. As Schopenhauer said "Every nation ridicules other nations, and all are right." This applies to everything actually, not just countries. Learn to laugh people. At Seedorf mostly. :)

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Can't say I didn't see it coming, but when did dru get banned?

edit: nevermind, saw the goodbye post.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Is there are proper reason for Dru's ban?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
found it:

Yes I was clearly taking the piss....but I've had it with this Nazi forum. You have to agree with everything the "in" crowd says else you're not a Milan fan.

Fuck that shit! I said many times that I'm not a Dinho fan at all hell I barely like the guy but because I said that Dinho at his best would be able to rape Maldini all of a sudden I'm not a Milan fan a troll etc etc.

This forum is no longer free and it's disgusting. You have to like what everybody else likes or you're shit. Gald you at least had the brains to know that I was just taking a piss in response to the hostility a seimple statement brought about.

All of the nonsense that ppl twisted my words and tried to make me look like some kinda bad guy like Milano saying that I said that it takes no skills to be a defender etc. Then this MilanMB who follows me around everywhere and tries shit on me at all turns... .

Really if ppl don't argue fairly or logically I'll always fight fire with fire fuck it I'm out...No matter how good a defender is, a sufficiently skilled attacker would be able to get the better of him. It's the law of averages combined with some common sense.

This place is fucked up. you have to like the prem, milano84, crazy, faggots etc to be considered as someone. fuck that shit I'm gone :o

PS: I spaced it out to make it easier to read.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Someone sent me a pm the other day predicting he'd be banned by the end of the week. Very good at the old predictions ;)

Although this bit:

Fuck that shit! I said many times that I'm not a Dinho fan at all hell I barely like the guy but because I said that Dinho at his best would be able to rape Maldini all of a sudden I'm not a Milan fan a troll

I can emphasize with. Quite a few occasions I've seen things like this happen. Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
dru is a great guy and hes rightfully pissed about some stuff, but he should have known he was fighting a losing battle and should have moved on. Sometimes you just gotta accept that its just the way it is. Morons in this place sometimes can be hard to take and the popular cliques are quite obvious but its better to ignore it than lose your shit over it. And hes spot on about dumbass milano84 twisting peoples words, like the time he went on about claiming I said Shevchenko is a striker who can only score headers. ppl are not gonna change and its better for your own sanity to accept that. I hope dru is back (btw how/why did he get banned I thought he quit the forum)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Yeah but, Maldini was overrated anyway.

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
dru is a great guy and hes rightfully pissed about some stuff, but he should have known he was fighting a losing battle and should have moved on. Sometimes you just gotta accept that its just the way it is. Morons in this place sometimes can be hard to take and the popular cliques are quite obvious but its better to ignore it than lose your shit over it. And hes spot on about dumbass milano84 twisting peoples words, like the time he went on about claiming I said Shevchenko is a striker who can only score headers. ppl are not gonna change and its better for your own sanity to accept that. I hope dru is back (btw how/why did he get banned I thought he quit the forum)

He was taking a lot of stuff on this forum way too personally. Wish him the best. I think being off this forum will be good for him. After that last post, the ban is justified. He was practically asking for it.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can emphasize with. Quite a few occasions I've seen things like this happen. Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.

Yeah, it's kinda like going to a Catholic Church and criticize his saints (or Jesus itself?). It'll be taken by some as a profanity...

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
dru was given a month for the trolling & insults. The post of dru's that hd posted was the last straw.

No Paolo debates here please.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

thank you..... now go back to la liga thread or whichever one you feel like embarassing yourself on.

Clown

I would like to note, unprovoked personal attack, from the usual suspects....

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This forum makes me feel like a kid whose parents won't stop fighting. My psychotherapist will be getting a link to R&B when I hit my mid-life crisis.

I'm simply passing some posts who I feel are on a drama/fight for some time now. But lately I feel like passing more posts than reading...

Dalilah

Primavera
Reaction score
Forum's mid-life crisis? :D

OK don't look at me. I'm basically reading 1 thread here... all right, this is the 2nd :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Great to see the mods in action. Now if they can only clean up the Sampdoria+Allegri threads. ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It's not a debate.

lol@'even to me'.
I'm simply passing some posts who I feel are on a drama/fight for some time now. But lately I feel like passing more posts than reading...
:smileani:

Schedule