Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
WTF did you expect? Its like me trolling a Manure Scum forum claiming Lee Catermole was the greatest captain I've ever seen :rolleyes:

To you they may not have been valid ... but to everyone else, non-Manure Scum, it would.

Well, as it was actually a reasonable opinion, considering the reasons I gave, I was expecting atleast some half-reasonable replies.

Not from you of course...

This forum makes me feel like a kid whose parents won't stop fighting. My psychotherapist will be getting a link to R&B when I hit my mid-life crisis.

:D

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Candle.gif

Last post from masster! Onore masster! The formations will never be the same.

I permabanned him for continues insults towards (many) people who disagreed with him. No discounts since he has been banned before.

You should have waited to ban him on a post that summed him up, something suggesting Strasser as the answer to life or another 3-3-2-2 formation.

stupid jasper, ****** as usual

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I refer the mods to the Dinh0 and :star: Allegri :star: threads. Time for a cleansing. ;)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
looooool mods getting tough on someone who doesn't fit with their clique :proud: if you don't love diving shitalian fags and pensioners, all you have to do to get banned is repeatedly troll and constantly resort to unprovoked personal insults against posters and players. democracy :proud: another casualty of m84's elite. :o

masster :star::star::star:

Must be the zillions cups of coffee in me right now,but im kinda happy.It feels strangely liberating to have a MM free forum.I feel like i should set new goals in my life now:proud:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
God, best ban ever ! :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I refer the mods to the Dinh0 and :star: Allegri :star: threads. Time for a cleansing. ;)

I prefer the match thread.

sampdoria mach thread is possibly most embarassing thing i've ever read. I won't even open it, out of embarassment

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Please do not overlook all the disrespect thrown at master for sharing his vision by all the other posters here. It is not always a one way streak.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
o
Banning words and banning members for no good reason is not good moderation IMO.

Bad decision Jasper.
You talking general or just about masster? No good reason to ban masster? He called at least 4 people a ****** in his last 25 posts(that's how deep I dug after looking at his posting). I deleted those now, so you are not able to see it but you can imagine + trust me they were there. Other members who saw them can confirm as well.

About banning words I'm having mixed feelings:
Going to post something about "rape". Can't deal with anything else til later tonight.
Should we(you ;)) do the same about '******'?
meh, just realized I can't/shouldn't use 'full ******' anymore. well done
shoot-yourself-gun_TFxNT_6648.jpg
stupid jasper, ****** as usual. Shot myself in the foot here. Think I liked the idea only because I would've preferred it to banning users.
Now I'm thinking this happened since users like masster made the word look
This is becoming some kind of pussy forum... "ohh you insulted me, now I'm going to cry", grow a pair people.
Ironically masster was reported by several users who weren't directly insulted but concerned how this will end up if it's allowed. I share their concerns.
I can understand the ban for Masster... but why now out of the blue? He posted something that was over the top again that I missed?

I can recall many other days when he could get baned but he didn´t.

I guess bye bye Masster ... you were my first friend here :proud:
Hmm ... masster probably could have done worse on some day but it certainly isn't out of the blue. Also remember it takes time for us to make the decision and admittably it takes time for us to take it under focus.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Lisa warned him in the Rumor Commode thread about the usage of the words '******' and '********' and yet he went and used them in 3 different post. He asked for it, atleast for a temporary ban.

Good work Jasper.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Wow, all of a sudden people get banned every day, lol :D
now it's Masster and Dru, though not such a surprise because they often posted offensive stuff and so on

I think sometimes ppl take things way to personal on here and then all that shit happens, they post offensive post etc and then they get banned.
It was quite funny with dru and masster, but if they did something the mods didn't like then they have to live with the ban now.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
You talking general or just about masster? No good reason to ban masster? He called at least 4 people a ****** in his last 25 posts(that's how deep I dug after looking at his posting). I deleted those now, so you are not able to see it but you can imagine + trust me they were there. Other members who saw them can confirm as well.

That´s what I was wondering. Good job.

About words like ******... I don´t know... they are used on internet forums so much that I don´t even spot them anymore. They are offensive but I rarely understand them in that context.

I hope mods won´t start censuring every harsh word... This is a forum a place to disscus and sometimes a disscusion can get a bit too heated and if you are to sensitive well don´t come here. Sometimes people in real life use even more offensive words, hell in Italian parliament they even fight each other.

U mad gonna get banned soon? :)

Dalilah

Primavera
Reaction score
That´s what I was wondering. Good job.

About words like ******... I don´t know... they are used on internet forums so much that I don´t even spot them anymore. They are offensive but I rarely understand them in that context.

I hope mods won´t start censuring every harsh word... This is a forum a place to disscus and sometimes a disscusion can get a bit too heated and if you are to sensitive well don´t come here. Sometimes people in real life use even more offensive words, hell in Italian parliament they even fight each other.

U mad gonna get banned soon? :)

Do you have a 'word filter' option on Admin CP?

It would be easier to use that. Of course, it won't save from being banned those people who want to be banned - it's not about words, it's about attitude - but it'd save a lot of work spotting and deleting guilty posts. Never mind reporting :)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Please do not overlook all the disrespect thrown at master for sharing his vision by all the other posters here. It is not always a one way streak.

First of Jasper, this is very important to have in mind. ^

Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?

I've been a member here for a bit more than a year, and from what I can remember masster always been bullied and insulted for his opinions.

I'm talking in general and about masster. IMO insults shouldn't be a reason to permaban someone, especially not if the insults goes both ways and only one side gets banned.

This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS.
No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.

Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.

Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are him here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.

About banning words I'm having mixed feelings:
stupid jasper, ****** as usual. Shot myself in the foot here. Think I liked the idea only because I would've preferred it to banning users.
Now I'm thinking this happened since users like masster made the word look

Ironically masster was reported by several users who weren't directly insulted but concerned how this will end up if it's allowed. I share their concerns.

I don't know which one of you came up with the idea of banning words, but it was a really stupid idea. First of, do you even realise that not everyone reads the Problems + suggestion thread? Not everyone knows about a new "rule" just because it's posted in this thread. A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape etc. You're gonna let them slide?

This is internet, if you expect people to be polite in here you're being really naive.

And if you ban certain "insulting" words, you're bound to ban every insulting word. Why wasn't the word *** banned when Kuja asked for it? Are you homophobes? Do you agree with the use of the word *** while ****** isn't accepted? You see, it won't work.

You should stop being a demagogue and mind you own fucking business. No one is forcing you to read any of the posts in the Dinho or Allegri thread. And as long as your browser doesn't re-direct you to those threads when you log into Internet or this forum you need to shut the fuck up about it. People have their opinions, deal with it.

You never post anything about football yourself mr one-liner, I find it strange to see that you have opinions of other people's posts.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
You never post anything about football yourself mr one-liner, I find it strange to see that you have opinions of other people's posts.
:star:great ending of a great post. If you wanna ban someone ban this douche, he is contributing nothing anyway.

calum, its not banning thats the biggest threat for those out of the clique, its constant insults and ridiculing. dru couldnt take it anymore so he burst and got banned because of that. as for masster, I didn't like his opinions just as anyone else, but I didn't get into constant spats with him.

And banning the word ****** is ridiculous, theres no other forum where its like that.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Never posted in this thread before BUT I feel I have to back Jasper up on this one.

Masster was insulted by a lot of people in here (you know who you are,). Whenever he posted something inconvenient and insulting about the senatores (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pippo, Seedorf) their fanboys insulted him by calling him bad poster, stupid, ****** etc. Why is this not taken into account?

You got it backwards dude, he insulted everyone who didn't share his (peculiar) view on the Milan formation.

Why do some people feel the need to report someone? You're being the biggest pussies by doing that. Ashish, Capitao, Dru and Masster were ultimately banned just because they were against the general consensus of this forum, not because they insulted people. Because if it was about insults A LOT of forumers should have been banned.

I've never reported anyone and I'll never will do so, but Masster had it coming man. When Lisa pointed out he shouldn't use the word r*t*rd anymore he responded with a "that's r*t*rded:rolleyes:" That's just plain dumb right? He was basically asking for a ban there.
Everytime anyone said something positive about Pirlo he would use that word again, over and over. I tried to have some discussions with him, but it always ended in a "r*t*rds :rolleyes::head:".
I'm actually sad he's not here anymore, because he actually made me laugh out loud, but if you've been warned a couple of times and still continue insulting people... you have to draw the line somewhere.

No offence MilanMB, just my opinion :)

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol masster banned forever? Seriously? Dick move bro:). Seriously.............lame.

Hope slovenia pwns estonia 1233233:0 now:o

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
off topic: Kalac, sick sig :D [His expression his epic]

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're aware this wouldn't have been just Jasper's decision, right?

You are aware you can go buy sarcasms detectors these days, right?

Dick move by the mods. Dude did troll around here and there but his posts made me lol alot of times.

Is drururl also perma?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I've been a member here for a bit more than a year, and from what I can remember masster always been bullied and insulted for his opinions.

I'm talking in general and about masster. IMO insults shouldn't be a reason to permaban someone, especially not if the insults goes both ways and only one side gets banned.

This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS.
No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.

Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are him here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.

I don't know which one of you came up with the idea of banning words, but it was a really stupid idea. First of, do you even realise that not everyone reads the Problems + suggestion thread? Not everyone knows about a new "rule" just because it's posted in this thread. A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape etc. You're gonna let them slide?

This is internet, if you expect people to be polite in here you're being really naive.

And if you ban certain "insulting" words, you're bound to ban every insulting word. Why wasn't the word *** banned when Kuja asked for it? Are you homophobes? Do you agree with the use of the word *** while ****** isn't accepted? You see, it won't work.

:star:

One of the best posts I've read here.

I cringe when I read Drucurl's, Masstermerk's, Ashish's, Kuja's posts (among others), but that doesn't mean they should be banned. Ignore option is always there.

I feel as well that it's the general sentiment against certain posters that have led to their bans. You can justify it by referring to their insults, but in more than a single cases, those insults became bannable because they were against the majority sentiment. If you ban people for insults, you'll have to ban half the forum.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Most people just criticized his formations, which were warranted and he responded with "Stupid retards. Keeping with Senatores will get us no-where!"

Dru was a good poster, but he had it coming. He was more rude than most and yet nothing happened. He's a little pussy who wouldn't fight head to head but would backstab you or imply things in his posts, this aswell as insulting the "Premiershit Mafia" and the mods so it just couldn't be tolerated imo.

Plus, he moans at people kicking Beemer off the forum. Does he not know that the guy who he steadfastly protects was in fact the reason she left? Ashish just wouldn't leave her or Dida alone and eventually she left. Now he complains about how the forum ruined it, but in fact it was his little buddy.

He's the most deceiving and sneaky prick i've ever seen on here. He just grew and grew to new levels of insolence and self-superiority.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

We don't usually ban people for one snipe if it isn't sth really serious. Forgot to add that to shiby's quastion - a lot of the times the insults garther in time. Meaning one bad day might look like it went under radar but is eventually brought up. Also if things get out of hand and users can talk it through between themselves it will end with just a few deleted posts. Like you know from personal experience, MilanMB.

I think you're unaware how masster got into this forum. From what I remember masster came to the forum declaring he's one of the smartest people here, started calling gaizka a noob and now ended up calling everyone who disagreed with him retards.

Don't worry about people who stepped up to him or on him. If they continuesly show the same attitude they will be banned as well. Right now the way I see it we got rid of someone who caused the problems.

And be honest to yourself - he was a shite poster. High LOL-value, nothing else.
What are the reasons to permaban someone in your view?

He was permabanned because he had been banned before for 2(or more) times. How much is enough?

And it wasn't like masster had an issue with a member who then reported him. On these cases this will end up in a PM discussion where it started and all that. Again, you are familiar with this process.
This is how I look at it: If you don't like a poster, either fight him / put him on ignore / or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS. No one is forcing you to read certain posts or discussing with certain posters. People in this forum are acting like big babies.
Should I just answer to you STFU or GTFO no-one is forcing you to come here? No, it's ignorant.
I can speak for Capitao and masster. They both didn't accept the rules of this little society. That's how it works in real life. Society will change towards what's considered normal behaviour and people will follow that. On the other hand you'll have people who think they are above that. They will end up in trouble. Forum needs feedback and will work through it. You're not allowed to bother other people at restaurant, club etc to a certain level. You'll get kicked out. Just like here.

(ash and dru are a different case IMO. wasn't particulary involved/following their cases but my personal judgement is they both wanted to be banned. just to be a martyr of sort. but it's just a vague personal opinion from very general perspective since didn't read through all that stuff. wrote in brackets like a whisper :D)
Permabans shouldn't be the answer to anything. This is a football forum ffs. People are here to talk about Milan, football, mess with other people, laugh, swear, fight... Don't strive for a perfect forum where there's only walls of text about tactics and stuff. That would be the most boring forum ever. My main point is that permabans shouldn't be the answer. If someone crosses the like to often, just ban them.
I'm positive this is the most liberal milan forum out there and I'm positive it will stay that way regardless of permabanning. You think this will get too boring? It will stay the same - some catfights, some swearing, laughs and all that. Meanwhile some will get temporarily banned and others will have to look somewhere else.

And you can always make a more suitable to your view if your propositions here will fall to death ears.

You imagine we will enforce 'the rule' by banning anyone who uses it? Don't think this is the case. Usually all it takes is an announcement and people get will behave. What if users won't follow it? Then eventually it has to be enforced somehow. Probably will end up like zzz ban for namecalling.

Oh and if someone goes on a routine of - A lot of the members just logs in once of twice a week and post an angry post containing the words ******, rape' - believe me they are offending someone and end up banned.

(well, only if they make it in match threads during/right after the game it might slide)

Even at internet there's a line that shouldn't be crossed.
No, I don't see how it doesn't work. I do see that people should take notice and think twice about the word ***.

I think it would be better if the discussions about forum in general and certain bans would be separate. Thenagain maybe I'm saying this because it takes time to think through and reply.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
These word bans aren't set in stone. Using the words is a giant neon sign saying "I'm insulting someone". People have essentially been asked to stop using those words because almost every single context in which they're used has been to insult somebody...which is against the rules.

If you need to resort to using those words, you've already lost an argument and are just trying to score cheap points. If you can't get your point across without using those words, you have nothing to contribute.

I never asked for those words to be banned, but I did complain publicly that they were being used too often and gave reasons why I found the words offensive. Same thing applies to all those derogatory term for homosexuals. We don't need that shit here. I've seen those words still used and I haven't reported them simply because it depends on how the mods see it and it's their discretion on how to enforce the rules.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
MB,

Drop it. In a civil society, would you walk around saying 1/4th the shit masster or dru say? No you'd probably get your ass beat or arrested.

BUUUUT since it's the internet everyones a tough guy?? There's nothing wrong with a little decorum. I like a heated debate, but it gets fucking annoying when any disagreement turns into personal insults. Grow up people.

Wow, all of a sudden people get banned every day, lol :D
now it's Masster and Dru, though not such a surprise because they often posted offensive stuff and so on

I think sometimes ppl take things way to personal on here and then all that shit happens, they post offensive post etc and then they get banned.
It was quite funny with dru and masster, but if they did something the mods didn't like then they have to live with the ban now.

How much did they provoke and tern the forum into a personal shittalk fest themselves? I think almost all the time.

It's a football forum, not some sort of high school click drama (some would leave to believe). I don't get where someone voicing there opinion gives ANYONE the right to call members 'shitty people' 'concieted agenda setters' or 'faggots'

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
MB,

Drop it. In a civil society, would you walk around saying 1/4th the shit masster or dru say? No you'd probably get your ass beat or arrested.

BUUUUT since it's the internet everyones a tough guy??

+1

I would add things but really it is enough the above post at least to hit the sense; there will be time for revolution in this forum "for good as I hope"; but for now it goes into the right step winch I'm glad.

Masster had a mistake; I have no idea what is behind the insisting for?!!! I'm sure will miss his conversation (players discussion + formation + new players + tactics ... etc ...)

I hope he comes back again with different account; good luck Masster.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sod-Lod, I think i may not be the first to think this, but i am the first to say it: Stop using so many Semi-Colons. Not every break needs a Semi-Colon. Just a tip, not meant as being rude, just constructive.

Also, i don't hope Masster comes back.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Actually to be perfectly fair, Masster was given A LOT of chances, he made some serious xenophobic posts that bearly granted him a few months ban. And the same has happened to everyone we've banned lately, they were all given lots of free rides cause we expect them to get better not to take those free rides as a "Oh we can do whatever we want"....silly us.

Now on other things, I believe it's better to read people giving good arguments, even if you don't agree with them, than people that just go on and say "shit opinion" or "you're a ******" or "****** as usual", and bearly add something to back up their posts (usually people that use those claims on consistent basis-I understand a slip here and there- have little else to add). People that are ready to post stuff like "you cocksucking asshole" or "see you Allegri cocksuckers he sucks go fuck yourselves, fuck you all, and shut the fuck up you idiots"...yeah those people will one way or another will end up shooting themsleves and get banned, cause they can't stand other's opinions, you can't really blame us for warning, or banning stuff like that, not only is it insulting, it has absolutly no value, and it's just inflamatory.

Also, I do believe that there's an issue with posters that start taking the forum way to serious, the claims about mods being corrupt, that there's gangs, that think the forum world should be opened to everything and anything and then take things way too personal with other members, in my experience since I've been here, those will always end up banning themselves. And yes banning themselves, the forum rules are quite obvious there.

Avoid using ****** or rape or derrogatory terms to races/homosexuals/religions. We realize when there's an occasional slip, but you can perfectly make most of your posts without those terms.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Sod-Lod, I think i may not be the first to think this, but i am the first to say it: Stop using so many Semi-Colons. Not every break needs a Semi-Colon. Just a tip, not meant as being rude, just constructive.

Also, i don't hope Masster comes back.

fucking english. So anal

n/h ;)

Schedule