The Anime/Manga Thread II

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kakajd point makes sense. Naruto has been fighting the war for a while. Using massive amount of chakra throughout so it makes sense that he's on the verge of death. Him tanking it does make it look way worst.

Personally, I would be happy if the Manga ended with Madara completing his plan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
even if he tanked it while being fresh, that would make him too OP.

I'd like to see madara win for now and we can head into a final "short" arc that is just focuses on a battle between chosen top guys against madara and black zetsu after madara has most of the world under his control

fuck the fodder army, fuck the rookie 9, just choose like 5 top guys who are out for revenge against madara and have it end up being naruto and sasuke against him.

sasuke and naruto are nearly dead atm, I know karin is going to save sasuke but even if naruto gets his power back, it wouldn't be cool to see him suddenly be 100% again as soon as he gets the other half of the chakra.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense for Naruto to get half the kyubbi chakra and beats a even more powerful madara.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'm gonna call Kishi bringing back Jiraya somehow before the end. He's the only main character that hasn't made an appearence in the war, amirite?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
seriously....why :conf:

he wanted to be troll bad ass and he deservedly got banned

i hope when he comes back he won't BS that much

i once tried to explain usa history/politics to him and he kept on saying that his source( FOX) tells him the opposite :fp:

Go fuck yourself on two counts:

1. For lying through your teeth and twisting the conversation, which i actually enjoyed, to fit your absurd narrative then posting it here.

2. Why the fuck would i need you to explain US history and politics to me (not to mention that wasn't even the conversation we were having in the first place)? I follow politics here on a daily fucking basis not to mention i live here and went to school here. I took AP US History for fuck sake in high-school. Some guy who's probably never stepped foot here is going explain his absurd and twisted theories on past and current events to a guy who was actually educated here? :lol: Seriously?

I know i'm full of bullshit at times :lol: i mean, we all are, you'd have to be narcissist to think otherwise...but seriously bro? Are you actually attempting to discredit me when you specifically told me to avoid western media in favor of state run media like Iranian and Pakistani media when it comes to world news?

Edit: It's a tad bit ironic you post about how hopeful you are that when i come back i won't bullshit so much but here you are doing the exact same thing.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
back with a bang I see :D

so what's that whole Yoda deal?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
back with a bang I see :D

so what's that whole Yoda deal?

Had to impress after my little...err...sabbatical :D.

I plead the 5th.

On that note, this forum has kind of gone to shit or rather deteriorated in quality. I've been busy with school so i didn't visit this forum as much as i did the last 6 months :lol: but the rumor commode was almost painful to read, surprising considering it was a transfer month. I know i'm not the only one who shares this opinion...

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what's ur opinion on taarabt :devilehh:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I'm gonna call Kishi bringing back Jiraya somehow before the end. He's the only main character that hasn't made an appearence in the war, amirite?

fuck off. I called this waaaaayyyy before. it was so long ago, that I gave up hope in a follow-up ero-sensei-love post. doesn't mean I didn't call it first bitch. :o

Edit: It's a tad bit ironic you post about how hopeful you are that when i come back i won't bullshit so much but here you are doing the exact same thing.

well...its not ironic...if you start bullshitting everyone, what will you leave for rider to do???

btw, welcome back.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what's ur opinion on taarabt :devilehh:

Honestly, I was hoping and half believed he'd score on his debut so i wasn't so much surprised as relieved. I've seen youtube vids of him long before so i got an idea of what he could do so again, i wasn't exactly surprised with his impact. What i am surprised is how slow that man is. If Seedorf can improve the guys speed he could be a real asset.

Can you imagine SES, Taarabt and Honda starting...:o

tumblr_lt32x7Kn9s1r4hhrko1_500.gif

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck off. I called this waaaaayyyy before. it was so long ago, that I gave up hope in a follow-up ero-sensei-love post. doesn't mean I didn't call it first bitch. :o

well...its not ironic...if you start bullshitting everyone, what will you leave for rider to do???

btw, welcome back.

Good point! :lol:

Thanks!

------

Why doesn't Damn post on this thread anymore? It's like he hates us :cry:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he did a heel-turn...if you can believe that.

idk what was good about him to begin with rly.

DK and Damn are by far the funniest guys in this forum. Damn trolls how trolling was meant to be trolled. Miss that guy.

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball as i miss this show oh so dearly :cry:. I didn't realize how many episodes I've never watched :lol::fp:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
DK and Damn are by far the funniest guys in this forum. Damn trolls how trolling was meant to be trolled. Miss that guy.

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball as i miss this show oh so dearly :cry:. I didn't realize how many episodes I've never watched :lol::fp:

I some how could never take that show seriously...idky...but then I got hooked up with tfs dbz abridged...now I have a purpose in life.

and well....vagina monologues for yu-gi-oh abridged is just hilarious...I watched those again recently...I felt my life extend by a few minutes at least.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
There's a Drake thread now. You no longer need to post here, Puberty.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's a Drake thread now. You no longer need to post here, Puberty.

Such hostility.

I actually had split second cognitive dissonance as to whether i should post that drake gif given how (nestafan being 100% right) this forum seems to have an asinine obsession with drake.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
For jam:

Flappy-Doge.jpg

flappy-doge-596x640.jpg
Plagiarizing casuals. :o

~

I checked out that series you posted (from deviantart tho? Really? So hipster :lol:), gorgeous art, nice premise, but felt like it was trying to too much to make the hackers cool without them doing anything actually cool. Oh and monthly chapters? to And those 8 were slow-paced enough to be packed into one normal comic chapter. I predict this to burn out after another couple of months.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Yeah, they were really short but it's supposed to be the intro, so I expect the real chapters to be longer.

I haven't really considered where the plot is going but I'm just along for the ride.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
new breaker, not sure what to think........

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
new breaker, not sure what to think........
Yea it was kinda anticlimatic but I like that they gave 9AD's plan some depth, and not just being a badass.

Notice how the glasses dude is probably gonna slip away again? This guy got more plot armour than an action Shounen hero. :lol:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So lemon puffs hates anime now? :lol:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jeez, I've got so much reading to do for Psychology its insane. I regret not taking this course seriously in high school as id just have to skim most of this book if that were the case.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they teach psychology in american high school?

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
they teach psychology in american high school?

AP psych. I regrettable slacked off in it though, but it's nice because I do know some of this stuff so its not like I'm spoon feeding myself new information every time i crack open this book. Luckily i had a good Psych teacher in high-school who's lectures were 80% of the book. I'd be so fucking stressed if that wasn't the case.

Schedule