The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2020, 23:17   #12741
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I work for these guys.

What did you think of Tower of God? Really enjoyed it.

Some of the music is dope too

you work for crunchyroll?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
You should watch Dr. Stone and The Promised Neverland.

thanks bro, already already 1,5 episode in Dr Stone, already loving the twists
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 23:48   #12742
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon
 
Allan_Sombrero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Am normally when it comes to Animes, but demon slayer has been the only anime i completly enjoyed watching since Naruto.

I watched few episodes of Black Clover, but i found it boring. Also i dont like the concept of doctor stone :/
I also watched shield hero.. it got repetitive with time

currently though am watching god of high school. Like the graphics.
The black clover manga is decent but the anime is too rushed. Reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul, which suffered from the same issue.

You should watch Vinland Saga (which btw has the best opening this year ) and My Hero Academia.

Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:20   #12743
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
you work for crunchyroll?
yeah
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 23:44   #12744
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Cool! Do you like it there?

You probably have to travel a lot. Fun side is the access to a massive amount of anime.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:06   #12745
Ronin
Milansochist
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

It's alright. I've been here only a year and it's been a hard and stressful one, when we've been basically rebuilding and relaunching all the apps and I'm in product management and a lot of responsibility falls on me.

But, it's a good place to be in these Covid times, since streaming is booming.

Had to travel to San Francisco, but can't do it now because of it, so a bit bummed about that.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2020, 13:19   #12746
sheva-pippo
National Team Player
 
sheva-pippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: New Delhi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I rewatched Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Gintama and Jojos adventures.
All top notch.

Recs are welcome.
Gintama is my favorite anime along with The Tatami Galaxy.

Recently I watched all the seasons of JoJo anime and absolutely loved it but I'll say one thing though Part 7 is the best one, even though it's yet to be adapted in to anime.

People always say LOTGH is the greatest anime ever and I have always ignored it because I wanted to watch more anime before I go to it but after reading this post I think I should watch it soon.

What's your favorite anime ?

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk
sheva-pippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2020, 13:21   #12747
sheva-pippo
National Team Player
 
sheva-pippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: New Delhi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
Still the GOAT

Greatest anime opening ever.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk
sheva-pippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2020, 21:43   #12748
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-pippo View Post
Gintama is my favorite anime along with The Tatami Galaxy.

Recently I watched all the seasons of JoJo anime and absolutely loved it but I'll say one thing though Part 7 is the best one, even though it's yet to be adapted in to anime.

People always say LOTGH is the greatest anime ever and I have always ignored it because I wanted to watch more anime before I go to it but after reading this post I think I should watch it soon.

What's your favorite anime ?

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

LOTGH is one of the best ever, you should definetly give it a go, just dont get scared with the build up, it can seem long, but it is awesome
I dont have a favorite, Jojo, one piece, coboi bepop, blue lagoon, castlevania, dantes inferno, the one romanian chick vampires....too many that i like

if you have any recs, let me know, im pretty dry at the moment
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2020, 00:12   #12749
sheva-pippo
National Team Player
 
sheva-pippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: New Delhi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
LOTGH is one of the best ever, you should definetly give it a go, just dont get scared with the build up, it can seem long, but it is awesome
I dont have a favorite, Jojo, one piece, coboi bepop, blue lagoon, castlevania, dantes inferno, the one romanian chick vampires....too many that i like

if you have any recs, let me know, im pretty dry at the moment
Yeah I have heard that LOTGH needs your patience and attention for it to be fully enjoyed, so yeah I'm going to watch it with that in mind.

If you like Cowboy Bebop then you should watch Samurai Champloo too.

I like to think that you have already watched Fullmetal Alchemist brother hood, if not then it's a must.

Hunter X Hunter ( Arguably the greatest shounen ever made )

Monster ( watch it for the antagonist )

Code Geass is pretty good too.

Daily lives of highschool boys ( it's quite funny )

I mean If you could have shared the type of genre you like then it would have been easier to recommend titles but these are the ones that I can recall at the moment.





Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk
sheva-pippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2020, 07:51   #12750
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-pippo View Post
Yeah I have heard that LOTGH needs your patience and attention for it to be fully enjoyed, so yeah I'm going to watch it with that in mind.

If you like Cowboy Bebop then you should watch Samurai Champloo too.

I like to think that you have already watched Fullmetal Alchemist brother hood, if not then it's a must.

Hunter X Hunter ( Arguably the greatest shounen ever made )

Monster ( watch it for the antagonist )

Code Geass is pretty good too.

Daily lives of highschool boys ( it's quite funny )

I mean If you could have shared the type of genre you like then it would have been easier to recommend titles but these are the ones that I can recall at the moment.
ah yes, shamploo also good

the rest i have seen too except daily live of hs boys
i will give it a go tonight, thanks

i dont really like one genre, there is so much goodness
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2020, 09:38   #12751
sheva-pippo
National Team Player
 
sheva-pippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: New Delhi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
ah yes, shamploo also good

the rest i have seen too except daily live of hs boys
i will give it a go tonight, thanks

i dont really like one genre, there is so much goodness
Yep it's true that Anime as a medium has so many great shows in different genres but there are so many titles to suggest, a particular genre helps in categorizing the list.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy that anime.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Last edited by sheva-pippo; 22-12-2020 at 09:41.
sheva-pippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:51.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.