The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2010, 23:53   #4161
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
So you respect rapists? Bravo.
the odds a famous athlete would have to rape a girl r same odds brescia wins serie A next year

did he get convicted? MY biggest fucking pet peeve in world is girls who claim rape when its simply NOT true.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:00   #4162
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
MY biggest fucking pet peeve in world is girls who claim rape when its simply NOT true.
interesting...

Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:09   #4163
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
interesting...

a girl i know is drunk and just text'd me 'i'm feeling horny'

if i fuck her would it be rape? Because she could claim it, and i'd get shit embarssed out of me, all sorts of legal fees only to get it dropped. That happened to my good friend.

and kobe

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 08-07-2010, 00:09   #4164
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege

Fav. Players: Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatore_m84 View Post
my biggest fucking pet peeve in world is girls who claim rape when its simply not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by congo powers View Post
interesting...

:d
hahahahahaha!

:d

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Senatore, you have just won the internet.

hdcantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:11   #4165
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege

Fav. Players: Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback

I think court cases for paedophilia and rape etc, should protect the identity of the defendant, because for careers like teaching and stuff, it can really damage them.

Signature
Quote:

Old 08-07-2010, 00:13   #4166
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
I think court cases for paedophilia and rape etc, should protect the identity of the defendant, because for careers like teaching and stuff, it can really damage them.
You mean in case the person in question is innocent? That's true, they could be damaged unfairly this way. Of course, when guilty, they should be really damaged (which will happen).
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:14   #4167
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
my point exactly.

did van persie get convicted? Kobe convicted? Nope! BUT people will always call them 'rapists'

rape i a serious chargem and your essentially guilty by public opinion whether its true or not. So to tie it back on topic...

a suggestion: DONT call someone a rapist who isn't convicted

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 08-07-2010, 00:15   #4168
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

Yeah, they should be protected until found guilty. But if they are found guilty then they should be exposed.

If you're talking to me about the calling people rapists thing. Then i was only joking, i'm not that horrible.

Last edited by KujaIX; 08-07-2010 at 08:28. Reason: Spelling mistake changed the whole meaning of my post
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:16   #4169
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

Quote:

if i fuck her would it be rape? Because she could claim it, and i'd get shit embarssed out of me, all sorts of legal fees only to get it dropped. That happened to my good friend.

and kobe
yes i agree with u..shits fucked up.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:17   #4170
Pedro
iedereen is gek

There is no proof about Van Persie being a rapist. So it's wrong to call him that way. There is no evidence nor did he get convicted... stop judging people when you don't know jack.

(So obviously I agree with m84, hdc, etc.)
Old 08-07-2010, 00:19   #4171
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:

and kobe
I don't know where you know these girls and why do they always seem to be searching for you when they're needy

But yeah I agree, rape is a very serious issue there's nothing worse than a girl who takes advantage of a certain moment just to try to take money from a guy. It's not only affecting the guy forever, but it's also taking the seriousness of what rape really is.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 00:56   #4172
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
You mean in case the person in question is innocent? That's true, they could be damaged unfairly this way. Of course, when guilty, they should be really damaged (which will happen).
yes, in case they're innocent. Obviously if they're guilty, then they deserve it, but so many innocent people get their lives/careers/both ruined by such things, it's quite sad.

Quote:
my point exactly.

did van persie get convicted? Kobe convicted? Nope! BUT people will always call them 'rapists'

rape i a serious chargem and your essentially guilty by public opinion whether its true or not. So to tie it back on topic...

a suggestion: DONT call someone a rapist who isn't convicted
exactly

Quote:
Yeah, they should be protected until found guilty. But if they are found guilty then they should be exposed.
indeed.

Quote:
If you're talking to me about the calling people racists thing. Then i was only joking, i'm not that horrible.
no I wasn't on about that.

Signature
Quote:

Old 08-07-2010, 09:48   #4173
ww
Banned

Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

LOL you guys really believe in those raping stories?

Those girls are bitches who shake their asses on rich men penis and when they try to pull them shit back the bitches are like "get off me or I'll call the police".

Changing the subject.

Me and hadcantona had a deal that everyone who praised of defended Spain during or after the game against Germany would be banned and I'm not seeing anyone banned.

So?

Last edited by ww; 08-07-2010 at 09:53.
ww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:50   #4174
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:58   #4175
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Problem need for Suggestion: where should I Post this Article

Superleague Formula: THE NEXT STEP IN BELGIUM
08/07/2010

Quote:
MILAN - The coming weekend will be no rest for the Superleague Formula by Sonangol , which last week saw the players take to the track on the circuit of Nurburgring (Germany) where the first race has imposed on AC Milan with Dutch driver Yelmer Buurman.

The next stage will be held on July 16 on the circuit of Zolder (Belgium).
AC Milan on top in race 1 at the Nurburgring 28/06/2010

Quote:
Yelmer Buurman produced another star performance for Italian giants AC Milan to take race 1 victory at the Nurburgring to close the gap to title rival Tottenham Hotspur.

Buurman jumped from fourth into the lead by the first corner and then controlled his advantage to Davide Rigon in the RSC Anderlecht car to win by more than seven seconds.

With Spurs’ Craig Dolby finishing down in tenth, Buurman has now slashed the English club’s lead in the standings.

“I managed to overtake Robert (Doornbos) at the start and that left me on the inside line into turn 1 and I was able to stay there,” said Buurman.

“I pulled out a gap, but it got close again after the pit stops because I accidently switched on the pit lane speed limiter at the wrong time. But after that everything was fine and it was a great race for me.

“It’s a good result for the championship, but Craig (Dolby – Tottenham Hotspur) will be further up the field in race 2 and I’ll be at the back. You can overtake here though so that’s what I hope to do.”
General Standings 2010 (After Round 5)
Pos.--Nº---Team-----------------------Points
1-----19----TOT - Tottenham Hotspur----370
2-----3-----ACM - AC Milan--------------340
3-----10----BAS - FC Basel--------------297

I'm not asking to open a special thread for that kind of activities, but can you advise me for the proper place to post some kind of random news that related to Ac Milan activities.

Thanks.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 19:52   #4176
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
There is no proof about Van Persie being a rapist. So it's wrong to call him that way. There is no evidence nor did he get convicted... stop judging people when you don't know jack.

(So obviously I agree with m84, hdc, etc.)
There is no proof Ronaldo f**ked the trannies either. There are just two trannies accusing him. That doesn't stop the hate brigade from calling him a tranny f**ker. It's the same imho. RVP just has some girl accusing him with no real proof. That's why Monica Lewinsky would always be a legend in any sexual accusation case
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 20:41   #4177
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
There is no proof Ronaldo f**ked the trannies either. There are just two trannies accusing him. That doesn't stop the hate brigade from calling him a tranny f**ker. It's the same imho. RVP just has some girl accusing him with no real proof. That's why Monica Lewinsky would always be a legend in any sexual accusation case
I've never called Ronaldo like that. But probably you are talking about different people than me. I also don't see the difference.
Old 08-07-2010, 20:51   #4178
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

^Guys, take this convo to pm's please...this isn't the place for it. Thanks

Signature
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 18:19   #4179
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

how many people would be interested in a rugby thread? seeing as the WC is around the corner ...etc ? (no man love links please)
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 18:22   #4180
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege

no thank you, it sucks.

Signature
Quote: