Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
srsly shut the fuck up about keane bruhhh :o :o :o

make a keane thread or smthng bruhh :o :o :o :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Congo agrees with me...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think players like Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta and Seedorf are/were brilliant players. Every bit as talented as United's.

Keane didn't let players interfere with his "pulling". Either you played by his rules or you were going to get a pasting. Fortunately no one had the balls to against him, and if they did Keane would put them in their place. The great thing is that Keane himself wasn't a trully gifted player, unlike Maldini. He got to where he was simply because of his unparalleled drive + determination to win.
@ AZ

Every player who's played with Keane will praise him. In the Summer, David Beckham said he was the greatest captain he played under. Jaap Stam also said Keane was the most influential captain he's played with. Both those two players have something in common, too ;)

You call that good captaining? I know I don't... that's not leadership, that's being "the boss".

A great Captain like Il Capitano himself used the leadership of others as well as his own, which benefited the team more. His quality also inspired others to try and play as good as him... the list of Maldini's captain qualities is very very long.

Everything you mention about Keane, Maldini had it and was 10 times better at it while having qualities Keane could only dream of. :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I think players like Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta and Seedorf are/were brilliant players. Every bit as talented as United's.

Keane didn't let players interfere with his "pulling". Either you played by his rules or you were going to get a pasting. Fortunately no one had the balls to against him, and if they did Keane would put them in their place. The great thing is that Keane himself wasn't a trully gifted player, unlike Maldini. He got to where he was simply because of his unparalleled drive + determination to win.
@ AZ

Every player who's played with Keane will praise him. In the Summer, David Beckham said he was the greatest captain he played under. Jaap Stam also said Keane was the most influential captain he's played with. Both those two players have something in common, too ;)
Did Maldini, individually, change the course of important matches through his captain's ability? When the chips were down, did he, time after time, single handedly pull Milan through difficult situations? It's not about respect (although Keane's respect was just a large, simply through fear), talent or legacy. It's who was the more influential figure for 90 minutes on the football pitch. Like I said, I've never seen a captain who can change a game, and literally pull every single player through with him, more than Keane. In the years he was captain there was never, ever a "dead match". Why? Because Keane simply wouldn't stand for it. To quote Ryan Giggs "If you weren't playing well, Keane would make you play well". He was a freak. Every single player that's come into contact with him says they couldn't believe how much drive + determination he had, every single day. I really can't understand how simple some are, to not even have the ability to see the other point of view. Even Liverpool fans wanked themselves silly over him for christ sake.

That being said, it has no reflection of what I think of him personally. He's extremely bitter and can be a twat of a person.
Ten hours before
Anyway I can't be bothered to talk about this again...
_____________________________________ _______________________________________

Meanwhile this fvcking pulling through argument bothers me. It's used everywhere a'la 'it takes a champion to come back from that situation'. Newsflash you illogical bastards, they got into the situation because of themselves(speaking in sport terms obv.). It doesn't take a champion to fall behind, does it?

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
You bash masstermark like you're the best poster on this forum... which you're not.
Yep. At least I'm not trolling unlike him.

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I can't believe Utd fan still has the same burning desire to discuss the same crap over.

Tilting at windmills.

He should just change his nick to Don Quixote.

Dalilah

Primavera
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there The Technique Thread or something of the kind hidden somewhere?
:D
I know that the modern day football fans prefer the computer games but it's somehow hard to believe, not a single technique freak in 10 thousands of Milan fans here...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Just out of curiosity, is there The Technique Thread or something of the kind hidden somewhere?
:D
I know that the modern day football fans prefer the computer games but it's somehow hard to believe, not a single technique freak in 10 thousands of Milan fans here...

wat r u talking about bruh

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
which is exactly y i said what i said ;) ;) ;)

GG.

Ibra >>>> Maradona
112hqmv.png

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

some may think so

using the same logic tho...its spot on

I mean I wasn't there, but I was around to see the greatness of Silvio...which reminds me

go peep the super B&G thread now.

It's possibly the most helpful article on the internet period. How to party like Silvio berlusconi. Finally the internet does good

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Bring Mark back. At least give him one last chance. He treated us all equally. At one point or the other, he had a go at everyone. And I honestly think he did so in good humor ... not in anger. He had no agendas other than to educate us on the future of game (if it were to be successful).

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can't believe Utd fan still has the same burning desire to discuss the same crap over.

The passion still burns lad :cool:

Though the last 60 minutes has changed things :mad:

Let's end the discussion of Keane, Maldini and whatever other captains in the history of the game. Franco Baresi, Il Capitano. Enough said.

How dare you spit in the face of the great Maldini like that :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The passion still burns lad :cool:

Though the last 60 minutes has changed things :mad:

How dare you spit in the face of the great Maldini like that :o

Now that`s just stupid.You may think Maldini is not the better captain ,but saying ironic shit like that about Maldini not being great?:rolleyes:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now that`s just stupid.You may think Maldini is not the better captain ,but saying ironic shit like that about Maldini not being great?:rolleyes:

Sarcasm.

Schedule