The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2010, 19:04   #5161
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

That you can leave at any time.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 23:12   #5162
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

really miss Beemer telling me how idiotic/obnoxious/offtopic I am She's the one that brought me here in the first place...
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 00:08   #5163
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
it's not a promotion, it's a prison sentence
Why ?
Its delicious job(well I shouldn't call it "jobs"), 2 primary rules ftw. :

#1 : Mods always correct.
#2 : If mods wrong, see back #1.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."

Last edited by fertygo; 13-10-2010 at 00:10.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 21:18   #5164
David
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitão Lugano View Post
I wanna suggest the Fight Club thread.

I will give an example of how the Fight Club thread would work:

Eurocup games going on, Germany losing by 1x0 and at the minute 90' and Klose misses an easy goal.

A german comes up and say: "Damn you Klose! Hitler should had exploded Poland before you even born you son of a bitch!".

Somebody gets mad with this german dude and start to argue with him.

After 4 posts, the discussion isn't about Klose anymore. The discussion starts to be about the World War II.

That would go against with the intention of the thread, that is to discuss subjects related to the Eurocup. So instead of banning the posters or deleting the posts or doing both, one mod comes up and tell them to move their discussion to the Fight Club thread.

That's simple and after people getting used to it, the mods wouldn't even need to ask for it. The users would begin to understand this rule and when a discussion began to not follow the main intention of the thread, they would go to the Fight Club thread by themselves.

Isn't it a great idea?
OK idea except that I wouldn't want a Fight Club thread nor would I want me or any moderators wasting time overlooking such a dump.

Kuja's got the right idea. This forum isn't larger than life. No moderator should feel obligated to this forum. We all came here to have some fun and talk Milan, let's not forget that.

The rules are there as a guidance but moderators should act as they see fit as long as they consult each other, not in strict adherence to them. We can always make exceptions to those rules if we think that's better for this community - we did that lots of times and we'll do so in the future as well.

We've been quite lenient with offenders so far and that's been a decent strategy. We hope to continue this in the future but don't be surprised if we take some strong measures from time to time. There are times when some users constantly piss in our common forum beer keg and we have to kick them out. Even then, we usually give second chances, thinking they did that by mistake.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 21:25   #5165
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Oh the recognition....
Old 14-10-2010, 20:19   #5166
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I honestly think its a stupid idea.
I mean this if a forum where we should talk Milan.
If some time fights happen then it should be spontaneous + limited + controlled but to do that in a dedicated thread is beyond ******ation specially that the fight will be started in a different thread & users will by their own will go to that thread to act childish since fight over the net is just that.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 22:29   #5167
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
i honestly think its a stupid idea.
I mean this if a forum where we should talk milan.
If some time fights happen then it should be spontaneous + limited + controlled but to do that in a dedicated thread is beyond ******ation specially that the fight will be started in a different thread & users will by their own will go to that thread to act childish since fight over the net is just that.
+1
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 07:59   #5168
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Friends and pussies

I am back nice to see i have lot of friends over here I was here all the time enjoying your company, i like milan i like the game and brasil but i am not into the details of the game, I had a pretty good time with you guys, it was fun.

I was banned and all those shit about pending cases LOL since the jumping bald tom cruise wannabe and the iranian hypocrite along with that latin lady didnt like me undermining their power they used the ban button. Thanks for showing me I wont have much problem coping with R&B( i thought i was really hooked up to it)

I spend most of the time here rather that facebook ignoring my friends and it was not a mistake but i forgot one aspect, all fb want is surveys and advertisement money unlike tyrants over here.

I thought you guys had thicker skins most of the guys dish out but when it comes to taking the same shit they just cry and run( thats why I have some respect to madther, he gives and takes and there is no hesitation)
Oh i am posting this cause I am not going to runaway like beemer unless the nazi wannabe mods are going to permaban me, but I am sure going to spend less time over here.

Love you folks 99.9% of you even the british faggot from oxford, milanist and those rugby fans in epl thread

Keep supporting Milan and Hope we win the games against Chievo and real madrid.

Fuck off to the corrupt mods, wannabe hotshot hypocrites and manchester united

Byeeeeeeeeeee
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 08:10   #5169
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

lol Welcome Back Anshis

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 09:02   #5170
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
Friends and pussies

I am back nice to see i have lot of friends over here I was here all the time enjoying your company, i like milan i like the game and brasil but i am not into the details of the game, I had a pretty good time with you guys, it was fun.

I was banned and all those shit about pending cases LOL since the jumping bald tom cruise wannabe and the iranian hypocrite along with that latin lady didnt like me undermining their power they used the ban button. Thanks for showing me I wont have much problem coping with R&B( i thought i was really hooked up to it)

I spend most of the time here rather that facebook ignoring my friends and it was not a mistake but i forgot one aspect, all fb want is surveys and advertisement money unlike tyrants over here.

I thought you guys had thicker skins most of the guys dish out but when it comes to taking the same shit they just cry and run( thats why I have some respect to madther, he gives and takes and there is no hesitation)
Oh i am posting this cause I am not going to runaway like beemer unless the nazi wannabe mods are going to permaban me, but I am sure going to spend less time over here.

Love you folks 99.9% of you even the british faggot from oxford, milanist and those rugby fans in epl thread

Byeeeeeeeeeee
gators still suck.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 10:10   #5171
David
Administrator

Quote:
How can mods of a such a forum be corrupt? Or you're just blabbering to add more "style" to your posts?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 11:03   #5172
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
How can mods of a such a forum be corrupt? Or you're just blabbering to add more "style" to your posts?
He's just being a blind, foolish Indian. So proud to have your posts back clogging up here, Ashish.
Old 16-10-2010, 16:53   #5173
Sage
Phase 3

Quote:
Friends and pussies

Byeeeeeeeeeee
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 16:57   #5174
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

You are going to spend less time here, Ashish? How could you?
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 21:01   #5175
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Because he's got more important agendas to attend to

Incredible that I'm the only forum member mentioned in his come-back speech For that alone, welcome back Ashish ... pinne kannam

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 21:05   #5176
Fiero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post
Incredible that I'm the only forum member mentioned in his come-back speech
Jasper, Senatore_M84, and crazy4milan were implied.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 21:06   #5177
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:

Incredible that I'm the only forum member mentioned in his come-back speech For that alone, welcome back Ashish ... pinne kannam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 21:09   #5178
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Jasper, Senatore_M84, and crazy4milan were implied.
Excuse me. I was blatantly implied and am shocked at both of your lack's of recognition.

Yet, just because some stupid, illiterate guy on thin ice says something doesn't mean i find it fine to be named in that manner.
Old 16-10-2010, 21:15   #5179
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Ashish's comeback speech making shock-waves My bad ... been drinking

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 21:25   #5180
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Quote:
Ashish's comeback speech making shock-waves My bad ... been drinking
Don't worry, we all do it. Plus, Ashish makes shockwaves everywhere he goes, mainly by his insurmountable bulk.