The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?
Mr. D is Mr. D and this is his first account Theory 4 15.38%
#CongoPubers Theory 7 26.92%
#TwoPubesTheory 4 15.38%
#MultiplePersonalityGenny Theory 2 7.69%
Pubes = Pharaoh = Mr. D = Yoda and no more personalities 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-11-2010, 20:33   #6141
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

I believe the "Brazilian Football Thread" should be a sticky by now.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 21:25   #6142
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
And how about people grow a pair and not cry for banning of words?

Kuja mate, I've got nothing against you or homosexuality, but to ban any words in whatever correlation with homosexuality is stupid. That is what people who hate homosexuality would do. Try to keep quiet about it, delete any references to it... ignore "the problem". Today we've come a long way since that. The fact that gay references are used as jokes and light and ironic insult shows that society isn't ignoring anymore, but accepting. Sure, it's far from perfect, but humans have always had troubles with anything different to them in any way. Trust me, if you stay true to yourself and try not to take it all to heart, you will soon learn to laugh at most of the things instead of taking them personally.

As for the word ******, my stance is the same. It's a wonderful word, a useful word and has a nice ring to it. Also, it shouldn't be offensive to people with mental disabilities. The reason behind this is that ****** doesn't mean someone who has any form of mental ******ation but people who don't yet manage to come across as being completely lobotomized.

Political correctness doesn't do good to anyone. As Schopenhauer said "Every nation ridicules other nations, and all are right." This applies to everything actually, not just countries. Learn to laugh people. At Seedorf mostly.
I generally agree with this stance. To be honest, this is how the forum used to be when I joined. People were given a lot more freedom, and with it came responsible posting. Even then, we talked a lot more about football than we do nowadays with all the censorship, etc.

That said, I think that if the racist police had their way with regards to supposedly racist comments, then I believe the same should stand for Kuja's requests. It wouldn't be fair to address one matter, yet leave another as is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
Even to me, when I said I thought Roy Keane was the best captain I've seen, about 15 people jumped on it, most without even using valid points. Of those 15 people, C4M was the only person who actually turned it into a legitimiate debate.
WTF did you expect? Its like me trolling a Manure Scum forum claiming Lee Catermole was the greatest captain I've ever seen

To you they may not have been valid ... but to everyone else, non-Manure Scum, it would.

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 00:06   #6143
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
iličič

anyway, pastore was not in center of the play, but he showed class.

Last post from masster! Onore masster! The formations will never be the same.

I permabanned him for continues insults towards (many) people who disagreed with him. No discounts since he has been banned before.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 00:13   #6144
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

looooool mods getting tough on someone who doesn't fit with their clique if you don't love diving shitalian fags and pensioners, all you have to do to get banned is repeatedly troll and constantly resort to unprovoked personal insults against posters and players. democracy another casualty of m84's elite.

masster
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 00:21   #6145
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

ZOMG Masster, Dru, AND Ashish banned? Nirvana!

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 00:23   #6146
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
ZOMG Masster, Dru, AND Ashish banned? Nirvana!
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 01:00   #6147
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum1903 View Post
looooool mods getting tough on someone who doesn't fit with their clique if you don't love diving shitalian fags and pensioners, all you have to do to get banned is repeatedly troll and constantly resort to unprovoked personal insults against posters and players. democracy another casualty of m84's elite.

masster
8 out of 10

Dru would never use me and elite in same sentence.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 01:24   #6148
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

Mods destroying this forum ffs.

Banning words and banning members for no good reason is not good moderation IMO.

Bad decision Jasper.

This is becoming some kind of pussy forum... "ohh you insulted me, now I'm going to cry", grow a pair people.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 01:28   #6149
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

I can understand the ban for Masster... but why now out of the blue? He posted something that was over the top again that I missed?

I can recall many other days when he could get baned but he didn´t.

I guess bye bye Masster ... you were my first friend here

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 01:41   #6150
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Another word for all of you to put on your no use list is "******" and "******ed", because, as I think all of you know, it's highly offensive. As for any subs, well there really isn't any is there, since you shouldn't insult someone just because you don't agree with his/her opinion. Thank you.
6 posts after:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
what's whong with ashish??? is he realy ******ed, to get ban every week?????
Don't know if that's the reason of the ban, but...
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 02:19   #6151
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKalu View Post

WTF did you expect? Its like me trolling a Manure Scum forum claiming Lee Catermole was the greatest captain I've ever seen

To you they may not have been valid ... but to everyone else, non-Manure Scum, it would.
Well, as it was actually a reasonable opinion, considering the reasons I gave, I was expecting atleast some half-reasonable replies.

Not from you of course...

Quote:
This forum makes me feel like a kid whose parents won't stop fighting. My psychotherapist will be getting a link to R&B when I hit my mid-life crisis.

Last edited by manutd fan; 29-11-2010 at 02:23.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 02:25   #6152
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post

Last post from masster! Onore masster! The formations will never be the same.

I permabanned him for continues insults towards (many) people who disagreed with him. No discounts since he has been banned before.
You should have waited to ban him on a post that summed him up, something suggesting Strasser as the answer to life or another 3-3-2-2 formation.

stupid jasper, ****** as usual
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 02:40   #6153
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

I refer the mods to the Dinh0 and Allegri threads. Time for a cleansing.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 02:59   #6154
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:

masster
Must be the zillions cups of coffee in me right now,but im kinda happy.It feels strangely liberating to have a MM free forum.I feel like i should set new goals in my life now

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 03:21   #6155
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

God, best ban ever !

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 06:15   #6156
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I refer the mods to the Dinh0 and Allegri threads. Time for a cleansing.
I prefer the match thread.

sampdoria mach thread is possibly most embarassing thing i've ever read. I won't even open it, out of embarassment

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 06:30   #6157
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Dru was one of the coolest posters around. What a shame.
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 08:38   #6158
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

Please do not overlook all the disrespect thrown at master for sharing his vision by all the other posters here. It is not always a one way streak.
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 09:56   #6159
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
o
Banning words and banning members for no good reason is not good moderation IMO.

Bad decision Jasper.
You talking general or just about masster? No good reason to ban masster? He called at least 4 people a ****** in his last 25 posts(that's how deep I dug after looking at his posting). I deleted those now, so you are not able to see it but you can imagine + trust me they were there. Other members who saw them can confirm as well.

About banning words I'm having mixed feelings:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Going to post something about "rape". Can't deal with anything else til later tonight.
Quote:
Should we(you ) do the same about '******'?
Quote:
meh, just realized I can't/shouldn't use 'full ******' anymore. well done
stupid jasper, ****** as usual. Shot myself in the foot here. Think I liked the idea only because I would've preferred it to banning users.
Now I'm thinking this happened since users like masster made the word look
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
This is becoming some kind of pussy forum... "ohh you insulted me, now I'm going to cry", grow a pair people.
Ironically masster was reported by several users who weren't directly insulted but concerned how this will end up if it's allowed. I share their concerns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiby View Post
I can understand the ban for Masster... but why now out of the blue? He posted something that was over the top again that I missed?

I can recall many other days when he could get baned but he didn´t.

I guess bye bye Masster ... you were my first friend here
Hmm ... masster probably could have done worse on some day but it certainly isn't out of the blue. Also remember it takes time for us to make the decision and admittably it takes time for us to take it under focus.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 10:10   #6160
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Lisa warned him in the Rumor Commode thread about the usage of the words '******' and '******ed' and yet he went and used them in 3 different post. He asked for it, atleast for a temporary ban.

Good work Jasper.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote