Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a question.

Just out of curiousity, how many of the people who are outraged are from middle eastern countries?

Cuz seems to me the westerners, like me, dont give a rats ass.
My eastern brothers are losing their shit.

Just to know. Don't mean anything by it.

Bleh

I couldn't give a rat's ass about what Fredrik said. It's the bloody internet and we live in the 21st century

What I find laughable is some people defending Fredrik when they would have gone apeshit if it was something they found derisory

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

You're making it sound like you are attracted to men against your own will.

And then using that to defend yourself 'its not my choice!' wat.

Those 3 things are best not being discussed because somebody will ALWAYS have something to bitch about no matter how harmless. Like Sage calling Gargano a monkey. :fp:

If you're going to be hyper sensitive to stuff about gays, you can't just ignore when somebody else gets offended.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tbf so many persians turned athiests because of the extremism in iran.

extremism makes you bitter like MilanMB :tongue:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Well, Darwin (amongst others) pretty much proved that religion is fiction.

Man, I would not have wanted to live 200 years ago. Still, sometimes it feels we're still there.

I'm not sure but isn't there a missing link?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
this is a disgrace because david tried t remove che from avatar

81d1fb37a8bdf4d62e5b53a7a57ebacc.jpg

fucking management we want revolt I completely agree with sod .. and i also agree with kujas sexual preference .. ban fred and slap the omosexuality out of kuja like easterners do :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
+ a million :thumbsup:

the mods here a disgrace

idiots

Who peed in your soup?

It is the people who use it for creating war not the religionS problem, All the religions came for Peace message.

I can agree with the fact that they're for peace. But it is never true. People have been killing each other over religion for aeons; Holocaust, Crusades, Terrorism now, religious warfare in Nigeria etc. they all come to mind..

honestly why do u feel the need to bring the "gay" debate into everything?

drop it , and realise there is a different issue right now that requires more importance

Again, did someone pee in your soup? Why are you so angry? What happened to you?

I brought it up to reinforce my argument against Sod-Lod earlier. People pounced upon it, so I continued. It's very important, my friend.

So wait, just because it's a choice it makes it o.k to joke about it?

That's hypocrisy 101

And yes you are. To you it may seem like a joke but to him it is something more serious so no - just saying it's a joke is not a minor thing

I do think SodLod has blown it out of proportion a bit but it is a bit rich that you are defending Fredrik considering if the joke had been about gays you would be throwing a temper tantrum by now

No. It being a choice merely means that it's of a different ilk. Much like race compared to... say, supporting a football team.

I could find knock-knock jokes funny because it offends me and my Lumberjack beliefs. That doesn't mean fuck all. It offends him, sure, no disagreement there. I'm just saying that he is no saint.

No. If Fredrik said something similar then I would have made no qualm. I only fire back when it's actually offensive. Not when somebody says that one book has more fucking literary quality than another.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
what the fuck its friday go fuck a ***t like Socrates

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
tbf so many persians turned athiests because of the extremism in iran.

extremism makes you bitter like MilanMB :tongue:

I'm not an atheist. Because being an atheist means that you don't "believe" in god. I can't prove whether god exists or not.

I'm just not religious, and that has nothing to do with extremists. It has to do with education.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so MilanMBwhats your take on koran and muslims in general :D

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I'm not an atheist. Because being an atheist means that you don't "believe" in god. I can't prove whether god exists or not.

I'm just not religious, and that has nothing to do with extremists. It has to do with education.

Now you're calling religious people uneducated?

... I see where this is going, I'm going back to Milan.

Peace!​

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
It is the people who use it for creating war not the religionS problem, All the religions came for Peace message.

What does the Koran say should be done with gay people?
What does the Bible say should be done with unfaithful women?

Peace?

See, now you're getting me banned.

David, that was the last word from me on this.

I think.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure darwin had a theory, nothing more.

theories are not facts.

Theories are the closest thing you can come to a "fact". Theory is the highest level of science.

You must have proof to have an theory.

And Darwin's theory is the most beautiful one ever. It's pure genius.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Vx7, jst read what follows the part you bolded.

Can someone please tell me what does " offending beliefs " mean?

An BTW have you all agreed that you're made of horseshit, or you're being disrespectful to me?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You're making it sound like you are attracted to men against your own will.

And then using that to defend yourself 'its not my choice!' wat.

Those 3 things are best not being discussed because somebody will ALWAYS have something to bitch about no matter how harmless. Like Sage calling Gargano a monkey. :fp:

If you're going to be hyper sensitive to stuff about gays, you can't just ignore when somebody else gets offended.

What?

It's against my will as I did not choose to be attracted to men, in the same way that you did not choose to be attracted to women. I'm not saying I'm some guy wishing I was straight..

Again, my point still stands. I find race and sexual orientation much more of a touchy subject than religion because religion is a choice.

I'm pretty sure darwin had a theory, nothing more.

theories are not facts.

So is creationism... and yet, Darwin had proof.

Darwin's theory is pretty much accepted as fact.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Now you're calling religious people uneducated?

... I see where this is going, I'm going back to Milan.

Peace!​

we should just ignore them

its their own problem if they feel this way

we tried showing them to have respect but clearly thats something their incapable of

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I can agree with the fact that they're for peace. But it is never true. People have been killing each other over religion for aeons; Holocaust, Crusades, Terrorism now, religious warfare in Nigeria etc. they all come to mind..

That because the people who misused the religion and take it for there personal and worldly benefits not the vice versa?! :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

lol what? my whole family(as an example) have faith and most of them received a great education.

you may not be a good example since you didn't really live in iran, but so many people who live under extremism tend to turn wild and anti religion.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
can we ban kuja and bring him back when he is 18 ... ? :conf:

MilanMB ... athesim is out of fashion

what the fuck is the problem ... just cesor jesus god koran allah bible and lets live happily :lol:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What?

It's against my will as I did not choose to be attracted to men, in the same way that you did not choose to be attracted to women. I'm not saying I'm some guy wishing I was straight..

Again, my point still stands. I find race and sexual orientation much more of a touchy subject than religion because religion is a choice.

Against your will gives off that impression, and that's how you're trying to defend yourself, as well trying to trivialise religion by saying it's a 'choice' like supporting a football team, picking what clothes to wear.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That because the people who misused the religion and take it for there personal and worldly benefits not the vice versa?! :fp:

Ofcourse I'm not saying that religion is some manifest evil being. haahahaha

I'm saying that there is surely some correlation when things are done purely because of belief. Like Terrorism and the Crusades. I doubt Richard the Lionheart just thought "Fuck it, Jerusalem looks nice... I want that bitch". It was because of religion. It's not like Hitler thought "I'm just arbitrarily gonna pick some people to kill" he hated Jews, though Jews are an ethnicity as well as a religion, so it's vague there.

But see my point. They don't go hand in hand but there is definitely a correlation.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Theories are the closest thing you can come to a "fact". Theory is the highest level of science.

You must have proof to have an theory.

And Darwin's theory is the most beautiful one ever. It's pure genius.

No it is not, you need to have scientific explanation to make a theory while when the theory proved by evidences then it turns to Fact.

Schedule