Enrico Chiesa

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hey people would any of you have links to goals of Chiesa at his days at fiorentina during that magical season he had?... I think it was the 2000/2001 but not sure

Thanks all

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Chiesa and Rui Costa both had mammoth years during the time you are searching for. Remember, that was the ensuing year when Batigol left for Roma, and Chiesa and Nuno Gomes were brought in. Rui and Chiesa hit it off quite well, and formed a great partnership. I believe they managed to smash Milan 4-1 at the Franchi that season. Not really a huge surprise given that Chamot was one of our starting centre backs.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
I believe they managed to smash Milan 4-1 at the Franchi that season.

We lost both legs that season.

4-0 at Franchi and 2-1 in return leg at San Siro. Chamot and Rocky Jonur in respective fixtures. Not to mention Helveg on right flank and P.Garcia and Giunti in the midfield.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
milan_my_love said:

4-0 at Franchi and 2-1 in return leg at San Siro. Chamot and Rocky Jonur in respective fixtures. Not to mention Helveg on right flank and P.Garcia and Giunti in the midfield.

I remember that Pablo Garcia made his debut in that game for Milan:)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
milan_my_love said:

That was one hell of a defensive line up very porous,milan was in deep crisis then.chiesa was really magical then

Schedule