The epic of Dzeko

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Ok, Borriello is a bit injury prone but what do we do with Dzeko and Borriello? I really really love Dzeko but i think we need to use the money on our defense and look 1 or 2 years ahead (where wil Dida, Zambrotta, Favalli, Kaladze, Seedorf en Pippo will be)

40 million huh?
Krasic 15
Mongongu 8-10?
Hernanes 10-15
Paloschi 5-10

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Ok, Borriello is a bit injury prone but what do we do with Dzeko and Borriello? I really really love Dzeko but i think we need to use the money on our defense and look 1 or 2 years ahead (where wil Dida, Zambrotta, Favalli, Kaladze, Seedorf en Pippo will be)

40 million huh?
Krasic 15
Mongongu 8-10?
Hernanes 10-15
Paloschi 5-10

dont-be-ridiculous-24288.jpg

don't be ridiculous :tongue:
do you expect milan to break club record for a player that is non eu? highly unlikely! 25m tops+kaladze or what ever and not a dime more. take it or leave it scumbags.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
yes I think the 40 million is a BS story made up by the media.. If Dzeko want's out so badly, Wolfie is not going to be that stubborn as I think Dzeko has pretty much had it.. especially with Wolfie recent form in Bundesliga not to mention they are out of Champions League (which I believe was the reason that made Wolfsbourg so determined in keeping Dzeko last summer)
I don't think he will cost 40 mill

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galliani & Braida met with Hoeness from Wolfsburg to talk about the transfer for next summer.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Galliani & Braida met with Hoeness from Wolfsburg to talk about the transfer for next summer.

Dieter Hoeness - Wolsfburg
Uli Hoeness - Bayern

Not that you needed explanation but cleared this one out before questions are asked. (had to google myself :tongue:)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Galliani-Wolfsburg for Dzeko + Huntelaar +Wolfsburg:Supper for Dzeko?Nothing of truth

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=51746

ITALY/ MILAN, Contact Galliani-Wolfsburg for Dzeko
10:03| Redazione TMW |

According to Sportitalia , the general manager of Milan, Adriano Galliani, met for dinner the Sports director of Wolfsburg, in order to speak about the striker Edin Dzeko (23). After the signing of Adiyiah, Milan want to have Dzeko in the summer market, but they are working now.

Also Huntelaar (26) could be part of this trade in June.

+

Dg. Wolfsburg: "Supper for Dzeko? Nothing of truth" 08.01.2010 16:36 of Matteo Heels I
times

Dieter Hoenes, new dg. of the Wolfbsurg, denied, to the agency German SID, the shouting of the alleged supper with the management rossonera to treat the transfer of Edin Dzeko (23) : "Us not truth of nothing é as written". Declarations that contradict in net manner how much appeared on the main Italian newspapers in the day of today. The sentences of Hoenes, nevertheless, would be able to be simple words of circumstance, so as to not destabilize the environment, as to the opening of the summer market stay still much months.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Yeah we do,we need to have 3 good forwards in our squad that we can rotate.We need 3 to 2 battle on fronts :Champions league and Serie A,so we should not let Dzeko slip away.

The guy is a future star,and the fact that he bleeds Rossoneri is a major plus cause we know his going to give 200% each game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
considering the state of our finances...splurging for dzeko would be st00pid.

25-30 million for a luxury signing...hmmm.

spend that $$$ on traore and hernanes or smthng.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
considering the state of our finances...splurging for dzeko would be st00pid.

25-30 million for a luxury signing...hmmm.

spend that $$$ on traore and hernanes or smthng.

LOL and you think that u can get them for 10 millions or what?Dzeko would probably be worth only 5 millions more then any of them.

So your point is pretty much invalid.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
LOL and you think that u can get them for 10 millions or what?Dzeko would probably be worth only 5 millions more then any of them.

So your point is pretty much invalid.

except that my point wasn't about supposed prices of players.

my point is that we need a FB and a ball playing CM more than a CF that costs 25-30 mil. n00b.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score

40 million huh?
Krasic 15
Mongongu 8-10?
Hernanes 10-15
Paloschi 5-10

We will not have to spend 40 million for sure. It's all media speculation. Wolfsberg never said 40 million ever.Dzeko is not willing to go anywhere else and so it should come down a lot more as there is nothing a club can do if the player won't sign a contract in another club. Issue Man City is facing as all clubs want to sell to them , but no player wants to go there. 25-30 million is more reasonable. With Hunter sale and saved salary of Pippo we won't have to spend more than an additional 10-15 million on him. But to think of it in the long run,

We have spend a lot of cash ( Gilardino for 24 million, Olievera for 17 million, Hunter for 15 million etc ) and lost over 10 million selling em again in the last 3 years itself. Better to get a striker who can be in our team for a good 7-10 years and has the pottential to be the best in the world than buying a new one every odd year. Clearly Hunter is not working here.

Btw, Dzeko also plays as a SS in the 4-3-3 formation and is really fast and agile for a 6 feet 4 player CF. Borri Pato Dinho Dzeko Adiyiah will be good enough for our attack and later we can replace Dinho with another young winger once his time is up to complete our attack renovation. Hopefully Verdi will be ready by then too. He's the youngster scouted by Leonardo and is rated above even Palochi and Zigoni and is a winger.

Palochi is not ready enough and I think he should be in Parma and get as much playing time as possible for some more time till he is mature and can join us once Borri's time is up. Right now there are other strikers like Matri who are also Milan owned playing at a higher level than him.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
all these numbers r just a joke. 40 mil for dzeko, fuck off. The Market inflation is ridiculous.

That being said i doubt dzeko tops 30..... a LARGE reason Kaka and CR7 sold for so much was marketing. They are names that trans cent football. It's a reason why an out of shape/unmotivated ronaldinho can still fetch 20 mil, cause everyone knows ronaldinho. Edin Dzeko does not that.

Also dzeko is almost out of contract.... kaka, ronaldo were not. However if someone comes in w/ endless pockets and no care for Losing money (man city) then it could get messu

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

my point is that we need a FB and a ball playing CM more than a CF that costs 25-30 mil. n00b.

No need for geek talk mate.We need both badly ,unless Borrielo starts scoring constantly on the pitch as much as he scores off it.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

+ 1,000,000
ignore the n00bish n00bz from n00bersville :D
(not directed at my friend Az)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also dzeko is almost out of contract.... kaka, ronaldo were not. However if someone comes in w/ endless pockets and no care for Losing money (man city) then it could get messu
2013 is almost out of contract?

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
pretty sure he is till 2011.
his contract expires in 2013 according to transfermarkt, and they are pretty accurate in that kind of stuff. Whether his contract does have a release clause is the real mystery. There's been some talk about 20 mln. release clause when he renewed back in summer, but nothing is confirmed and I really much doubt it. 20 mln. euros is pittance for English clubs nowadays.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He extended it to 2013 last summer.

But that time the reports said it was a new contract which gave us the first option to buy with a clause of 25 million. Then it became 30, 35 , 40 etc based on reports :head:. Media is fuccking around as usual.

We've been negotiating for him for over 2 years now and I'm pretty sure he'll come our way next year.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
WTF ... now his contract is till 2013? Wasn't it reported that his new contract was just a salary increase with no time extension + a buyout clause this coming summer for 20 mil?

It sounded too good to be true, and made little sense. If Dzeko really wanted Milan, he wouldn't have signed.

40 mil is too much IMO.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Unfortunately the market will be the same this Summer as it was last.

If you believe the press, Madrid are gonna splash 40M+ on Ribery

Man City will be buying (if they get into the top 4 it will be even worse).

Chelsea will be buying big once again.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, Dzeko not be a priority

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=187321

Milan, Dzeko not be a priority
09.01.2010 13.15 by Andrea Lolli

In the British press today launched the news of an interest in Chelsea for Dzeko. The club led by former Rossoneri coach Carlo Ancelotti would be willing to pay the buyout clause of the attacker (40 million euros) to bring him to Stamford Bridge. If the rumors were true for Milan would be a bad blow, but perhaps not too much. On close examination of Leonardo's team can count on a Marco Borriello who, when not tormented by physical problems, is certainly one of the best strikers in the Italian league and as a reserve found Huntelaar may be more than enough for a team that includes among its ranks two of the caliber of Ronaldinho and Pato. If you really need a tip then it is best to seek an outsider can give rest to the two Brazilians, but the priority remains the completion of a defense with a few players to the highest level.
:conf: bye bye and bon voyage Dzeko.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Torres has got the same clause.

So I think I can say the chance us ended up with signing Torres is bigger than signing Dzeko.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
do we need him? yes we do
can we spent 30+ million on a striker? yes we can given we are not going to spent another penny on other players
so is it a wise decision?according to me its not wise decision, cause we have enough number of forwards, borri is on fire, hunt is waiting in the bench we play with pato and dinho who almost play as second strikers, none of them are trequistas so we cant afford to play another striker along with borri/ hunt without selling dinho, which is a dumb decision cause he is our best player of the season, he racks up assists after assist(haters can fuck themselves)

so with 30 million we can buy a wc fullback and a cover for nesta or a emerging creative dm or we can add few more dollars by cutting wages or by not extending contracts of old players to finance fabregas deal, he is worth the investment.

favalli dida kala pippo oddo needs to go no question about it, if we are looking for a young goalie lloris we need to sell abbiatti too, we cant repackage this midfield again and again, year after year after to challenge the riches prize in club football.

unless we win something big(cl or cl and scudetto :D) we cant spent 30+ million on a striker, unless we are going to get a perfect 15 million from hunt sale.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ashish you're evolving as a poster. Its like someone hackd your account and wrote that :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ashish you're evolving as a poster. Its like someone hackd your account and wrote that :D
its a shame people dont understand when i put all this stuff in two lines and a couple of fucks :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
its a shame people dont understand when i put all this stuff in two lines and a couple of fucks :head:

Really good oneliner as well :)

Schedule