Final - Spain (1) vs. Netherlands (0), AET - July 11th

Which team will win the World Cup?

• Total voters

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lol that sucks for Schweini and any german but funny as hell. I also don't like Spain with their endless passing led by the Barca contingent andtheir constant whining at anything also led by the Barca scum, like Puyol and Xavi. But Id sure as hell like them to win more than Netherlands who have shown absolutely nothing leading up to the final.

+ 1111111111 yeah Fuuuck them..

Fuck Spain:

3b4ee816f75fd879d30ce7f04e1f80c0o.gif

Twats. Hate the lot of them bar Villa.

I hope Spain humiliates Holland. The dutch are the worst team I've ever seen rech the final. They haven't played one decent game and still scraped through somehow.

OMG me too

Good for you, at least you have one team that you hate.

What should I do? I hate them both.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
You would win if your football team performed The Haka.

lol If the football team performed the haka it would look terrible our rugby team is much bigger than our football players plus they practice it A LOT

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I can't believe how much of a good work Van Bommel has done for me to actually hope the dutch don't even get near the cup...however I loathe Spain too, so pretty much in your position.

At least both teams have a fair chance now that I don't lean towards any, no more kiss of death. Should've hate the germans and uruguayans :(.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i wonder who florentina perez is supporting... barca or the players deemed not real madrid quality?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KidGrabbingChinThinking.jpg

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
i wonder who florentina perez is supporting... barca or the playered deemed not real madrid quality?

For Florentino's sake I hope Holland wins it and then he goes on to re-buy Sneijder and Robben :D.

For Catalunia's sake, I hope Spain wins it so they'll have no other choice other than to celebrate, seriously how will they not celebrate a WC? It has some of their players and Catalunia will never be close to win it (for fucks sake, Sport's title today "Barcelona asks again for Pato").

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
lol If the football team performed the haka it would look terrible our rugby team is much bigger than our football players plus they practice it A LOT

That's easy to solve.

Deca%20Durabolin%20200mg_musle-man.jpg

Good for you, at least you have one team that you hate.

Me too but I'll supporter Netherlands.

Nothing's gonna change too much if Netherlands win. They were always among the big boys even without a WC so an undeserved title would be just a little detail.

Now can you imagine how weird would be if the only only teams in the world with more WCs than Spain were Brazil, Italy, Germany and Uruguay?

Spain doesn't deserved to be treated like a big boy. They deserve to be treated like this pussy team who can't do anything more than diving.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
lol, and then why the Almighty germ can't beat Spain ?
cheating too ?
So teams which win with help of controversial decision about goal, its better than team which diving but in the same time teams who oppose them always play hard to against them ?
there no limit in a hypocrisy, I guess...

All team in WC = dirty, but who in the end win is teams who netted more goal in a match, simple logic.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, and then why the Almighty germ can't beat Spain ?
cheating too ?
So teams which win with help of controversial decision about goal, its better than team which diving but in the same time teams who oppose them always play hard to against them ?
there no limit in a hypocrisy, I guess...

All team in WC = dirty, but who in the end win is teams who netted more goal in a match, simple logic.

Because while Spain was giving ridiculous yellow and red cards, the other teams were taking ridiculous yellow and red cards. One of those cards was to Muller, one of the best player of this Germany. Also, this Germany is too much young and naive. While some of these players were learning how to play with professionals, these spanish players already had played Eurocup and Champions League.

Lol still talking about the controversial goal against England? If only Spain had only a "controversial goal". They would probably be already out of this WC either way.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because while Spain was giving ridiculous yellow and red cards, the other teams were taking ridiculous yellow and red cards. One of those cards was to Muller, one of the best player of this Germany. Also, this Germany is too much young and naive. While some of these players were learning how to play with professionals, these spanish players already had played Eurocup and Champions League.

Lol still talking about the controversial goal against England? If only Spain had only a "controversial goal". They would probably be already out of this WC either way.
Holland have controversial goal too, if Anything Netherlands vs Uruguay match is wayyyyy more dirtier than all the match you accused cheated by spain... But I don't want talk about morality, the fact is Netherlands win by netted more score which APPROVED by referee in every match.

Mueller yellow ? its a shame indeed, but apparently there some fail logic in this WC (Handball, intentional or not = Yellow) and not just mueller who receive that bullshit, so no one can complain about it. And if true Germ can't win against spain just because Mueller not play, that means Germ not deserve win this WC, like argentina which too rely on messi. Holland can win in their group stage without robben, spain can win even with torres became flop. that your team faults if lack of depth on your roster if can't replace your key player when can't play with other player or Coach fault because not replace it with right men or can't adjust team tactic for that, not anyone fault.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
In the end, this world cup final is about a game between a parrot against an octopus

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holland have controversial goal too, if Anything Netherlands vs Uruguay match is wayyyyy more dirtier than all the match you accused cheated by spain... But I don't want talk about morality, the fact is Netherlands win by netted more score which APPROVED by referee in every match.

Mueller yellow ? its a shame indeed, but apparently there some fail logic in this WC (Handball, intentional or not = Yellow) and not just mueller who receive that bullshit, so no one can complain about it. And if true Germ can't win against spain just because Mueller not play, that means Germ not deserve win this WC, like argentina which too rely on messi. Holland can win in their group stage without robben, spain can win even with torres became flop. that your team faults if lack of depth on your roster if can't replace your key player when can't play with other player or Coach fault because not replace it with right men or can't adjust team tactic for that, not anyone fault.

I'm not saying that Holland deserves to be in this final and I'm also not saying that the game against Uruguay wasn't a shame.

I'm just saying that if Holland wins it, the disaster won't be as big as if Spain wins it because Holland is already considered a big boy even without a WC. Now how crazy would be to put Spain aside the other champions of the world?

Torres didn't became flop, Torres IS a flop. And he doesn't worth the same of Muller at all.

Germany actually was already trying to adjust themselves since they didn't have Ballack.

If Muller's case was the only advantage to Spain in this WC then I would probably not have much say. My point is that this is only one more advantage to Spain.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Parrot and Octopus .. Holland to win .. Pele actually predicted Spain to win 3-4 months back :D

Pele: Spain Are Favourites To Win World Cup 2010

When the footballing legend passes comment on the modern game, people listen, and the three-time World Cup winner with Brazil has stated that Spain must be considered favourites for the 2010 tournament held in South Africa.

"It is no secret. Spain are the favourites to win the World Cup in 2010 and nobody from within the game dares to deny it at this time," he said.

The 68-year old, widely considered the greatest player ever to play the game, was giving an interview to Italian-based publication Gazzetta Dello Sport, and made it clear that Spain must be considered amongst the usual pre-tournament favourites after their success in the summer.

He continued, "After the Euros, Spain join Brazil, Argentina, Italy and Germany as candidate to win the World Cup.

None of his teams except Spain remains .. Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany all 4 favs out with a bang .. :D:D:D:D

Holland will most likely pull some amazing come back win or some last minute goal but shd win thanks to the Jinx ... :D:D:D:D

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not saying that Holland deserves to be in this final and I'm also not saying that the game against Uruguay wasn't a shame.

I'm just saying that if Holland wins it, the disaster won't be as big as if Spain wins it because Holland is already considered a big boy even without a WC. Now how crazy would be to put Spain aside the other champions of the world?

Torres didn't became flop, Torres IS a flop. And he doesn't worth the same of Muller at all.

Germany actually was already trying to adjust themselves since they didn't have Ballack.

If Muller's case was the only advantage to Spain in this WC then I would probably not have much say. My point is that this is only one more advantage to Spain.
Why its disaster if spain win ? if anything thats a win for their league and football competition result or at least make england looked like ******, look at spain NT, most of their member roster is from their own nation league, they have young guys like fabrigas and pedro for continuity. so why its shame ? want to argue about morality again ?

By your logic Italy 2006 should be Armageddon level of disgrace then, because their league is most dirtiest at that time and all of their roster come from that league, and they do "diving" and "acting" like spain. For me they win, they prove world should shut up, that its.

what adventage ?
Red card for chile at the same time spain scored ?
Portugal dirtiest player got red card at arguaby "wrong time" ?
puh-leaze

@anilak
fuck, Holland to win then :head: :D

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why its disaster if spain win ? if anything thats a win for their league and football competition result or at least make england looked like ******, look at spain NT, most of their member roster is from their own nation league, they have young guys like fabrigas and pedro for continuity. so why its shame ? want to argue about morality again ?

By your logic Italy 2006 should be Armageddon level of disgrace then, because their league is most dirtiest at that time and all of their roster come from that league, and they do "diving" and "acting" like spain. For me they win, they prove world should shut up, that its.

what adventage ?
Red card for chile at the same time spain scored ?
Portugal dirtiest player got red card at arguaby "wrong time" ?
puh-leaze

@anilak
fuck, Holland to win then :head: :D

Because Spain just can't be aside the WC winners. They don't have guts enough for it and their football sucks.
What's with their league? They can't even have their self culture of football. Everything they know is because of the latin-americans in their league and, in the case of Barcelona, because of the dutches.

Pedro? Lol! In Brazil there's a fabric of players better than Pedro and many of them never make it in football. Pedro is just one more spanish flop.

Barcelona has a school that teaches the players the same tactic and style of the professionals. That's why Xavi and Iniesta sometimes seems like they could play with their eyes closed and either way make good passes. Pedro is just adapted to this tactic.

Fabregas, the DM that can't defend.

Again this bashing and absurd comparison between Italy and Spain? Italians don't dive that much and either way, it's one flaw against many qualities. Now what's Spain? A team that dives and... side passing?

There are 2 things to blame on 2006's Italy. Materazzi's attitude against Zidane in the final and the unfair penalty against Australia. But it's not much fair to say they didn't deserve to be Champions just because one stupid player. Italy x Germany in the semi-finals is one of the most beautiful games in the WC history. 2 teams with guts running after the ball, never giving up. Now what does Spain have in this WC? A bunch of awful games in which they won without showing anything but cheating?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I will turn it off as soon as it ends, as watching any of those teams celebrate will make me vomit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
another reason to hope spain wins the WC. Capdevilla said he is going to shave Puyols hair off... :D not gonna happen though

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cih, my quote missed

@capitao_lugano

So we now talk about culture ? Great... Asian or African NT shouldn't ever win WC, just ban WC and all international-level tournament then. its not a matter you learn your football from foreigner or not, as long its improve your nation level that good.

Pedro is overrated ? maybe, but he still a good player.

Fabregas can't defend ? what about Pirlo ? I still rate them as great player.

And for the last, I'm not bashing Italy 2006, that team is the most GAR NT for me. but how can anyone call spain 2010 is biggest disgrace on history awhile think Italy 2006 is fine it beyond me.

I quit from this one, its fun to discuss with objective and unbiased people like you.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
i wonder who florentina perez is supporting... barca or the players deemed not real madrid quality?

KidGrabbingChinThinking.jpg

He'll buy himself some of the young attractive Germans as neither the dutch or Barca's ball dwellers showed a whole lot at this WC.

Pedro is class though, he's the only Barca player I like.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cih, my quote missed

@capitao_lugano

So we now talk about culture ? Great... Asian or African NT shouldn't ever win WC, just ban WC and all international-level tournament then. its not a matter you learn your football from foreigner or not, as long its improve your nation level that good.

Pedro is overrated ? maybe, but he still a good player.

Fabregas can't defend ? what about Pirlo ? I still rate them as great player.

And for the last, I'm not bashing Italy 2006, that team is the most GAR NT for me. but how can anyone call spain 2010 is biggest disgrace on history awhile think Italy 2006 is fine it beyond me.

I quit from this one, its fun to discuss with objective and unbiased people like you.

Why are you taking it to his level? I would be absolutely okey if Ghana could win this WC. They're very good organized tactically, very good players, never give up on the game and don't need to cheat that much.

The difference between Pirlo and Fabregas is that Pirlo is classy, Fabregas is pussy.

If you can't see the difference between Italy 2006 and Spain 2010 then you better leave any football subjects.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will turn it off as soon as it ends, as watching any of those teams celebrate will make me vomit.

Indeed.

It's gonna be like a happy funneral.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I hope Spain humiliates Holland. The dutch are the worst team I've ever seen rech the final. They haven't played one decent game and still scraped through somehow.

one would say that's a characteristic of a champion :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Fuck Spain:

3b4ee816f75fd879d30ce7f04e1f80c0o.gif

Twats. Hate the lot of them bar Villa.

lol that sucks for Schweini and any german but funny as hell. I also don't like Spain with their endless passing led by the Barca contingent andtheir constant whining at anything also led by the Barca scum, like Puyol and Xavi. But Id sure as hell like them to win more than Netherlands who have shown absolutely nothing leading up to the final.
That's 2008 just to be clear. Trying to be as cool as Milan when our lads sang 'chi non salta nerrazzurro' when they interviewed Maldini in Athens.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you can't see the difference between Italy 2006 and Spain 2010 then you better leave any football subjects.

The difference is Gattuso and Pirlo pawned hard Xavi and Busquet, just dat :star:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Can't wait for this. Hate both teams, but Netherlands are the lesser of 2 evils!

so come on the oranje!

Schedule