The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-01-2009, 07:00   #1021
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_milan View Post
Beemer, don't be like that...Berlu has done a lot for us..if he wants to enjoy his life and fulfill his dream to lead a country, that sounds okay to me...I just wish he replace Galliani, which is lacking of capability to replace such a big legend as Berlu...

Grazie Berluu....Sorry for the harsh words, but Grazie
Well.. I am not against replacing Galliani. But I hope we could always save one best seat for him in San Siro. I mean THE BEST SEAT !! I always enjoy seeing his face when he celebrates the goals

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 08:43   #1022
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Well.. I am not against replacing Galliani. But I hope we could always save one best seat for him in San Siro. I mean THE BEST SEAT !! I always enjoy seeing his face when he celebrates the goals

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 10:55   #1023
GreatKalu
I still believe!

I dont think the Man Shitty bid was fabricated because sources from within Man Shitty + their management as well confirmed them. They did make a healthy bid that would have crushed the previous Zidane record.

What was fabricated was the manner in which the news came out that Kaka' would stay. Clearly Berlu had a hand in the climax that had us going nuts.

All in all, thanks for keeping our best player. Now back to that defense ...

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 03:57   #1024
FROM KAK 2KAKA
Banned

ur president uses the media like a kiss and tell whore and the milan sheep shut there eyes exactly when he request them 2. Any one who paints him as a hero is either stupid(in which case i forgive you or ignorant(in which case i hate you) Why drag us thru the shit??
FROM KAK 2KAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 12:18   #1025
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROM KAK 2KAKA View Post
ur president uses the media like a kiss and tell whore and the milan sheep shut there eyes exactly when he request them 2. Any one who paints him as a hero is either stupid(in which case i forgive you or ignorant(in which case i hate you) Why drag us thru the shit??
Bye. Have fun with bellamy.

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 13:48   #1026
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
LOL , I will welcome him in the stands.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 17:44   #1027
Ken_Rosseneri
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewyeh_-Jys
Take a look at our president..he rocks!! lol
Ken_Rosseneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 18:03   #1028
Sidd
सिद्धर्थ Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Rosseneri View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ewyeh_-Jys
Take a look at our president..he rocks!! lol
fake :P

Signature

Sidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:56   #1029
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel 4
Blog: Silver tongue
Silvio Berlusconi can wind the media round his little finger, so Steve Wilson warns not to believe all you hear from the Milan camp

Silvio Berlusconi is a media mogul. He knows how the industry works. If you say something in the Press enough times people will eventually accept it as truth. He knows that whatever he says will get column inches and he knows that, if you let him, he can make you think what he wants you to think.

That is why for the last month or so, and for the next couple as well, there have been constant stories featuring unwarranted praise on his Milan players - specifically the men he brought to the club against the wishes of the Rossoneri fans.

His latest outpouring saw him declare that Kaka, Alexandre Pato, Ronaldinho, Andriy Shevchenko and David Beckham have all silenced their critics and proved their doubters wrong. I don't think we can legitimately trust the biased verdict of a man in the Milan camp - but, even so, his claims don't stand up to scrutiny.

Of the five players, Pato has been a revelation since arriving in Milan, but we suspected he would be anyway. Berlusconi claims that most saw him as a "vague hope for the far future". Is that why there was such hype about his January 2008 debut from the minute he signed in the summer of 2007?

Only the most naive think that Kaka has stayed at Milan because of any supreme loyalty. He just didn't fancy taking a gamble on the revolution at Manchester City. Expect to see him departing for Real Madrid in June or July, Beckham as good as confirmed this earlier in the week.

And what of Beckham, Ronaldinho and Shevchenko? It is too early for anyone to judge the England international's success, so Silvio's praise is PR bluster at best. Ronaldinho has been an improvement on his final days at Barcelona, but is far from at his peak, while Sheva has yet to score in Serie A since his return.

Nobody can stop Berlusconi mouthing off, but just remember next time you read his ramblings - every word he says is perfectly scripted and there is always an angle. Let your own eyes judge the merits of Milan's star players, not those of someone who wants you to believe they are better than they really are.
Good article. Berlu has become such a sham for this club, especially after his antics during the Kaka mess. He's starting to make Galliani look like a monk in comparison.

However, Beckham's claim of Kaka going to Madrid comes off as disruptive and nonsensical.

Signature
Old 25-01-2009, 07:20   #1030
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I think the beckham thng was media exagerated. It was more like if kaka left it would only be for real Madrid.

Anyway now we got stupid perez to deal with at real Madrid. Queue 4 billion we want kaka articles

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 10:44   #1031
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
I think the beckham thng was media exagerated. It was more like if kaka left it would only be for real Madrid.

Anyway now we got stupid perez to deal with at real Madrid. Queue 4 billion we want kaka articles
On the Kaka' issue this is awful from Channel4 because for astart the words associated with Beckham where from 'AS' who said afriend of Beckham had said it(made it up as usual).

Beckham has since written on his official site that it is complete & utter rubbish & he has never in his life spoke to Kaka' about Real Madrid.

Berlusconi,Galliani & Ancelotti have all come out in interviews in the last 2 days saying that Kaka' cannot & will never be sold because they have seen the fans reaction & also the silly wages for the player etc will never be seen again.

Kaka' has said he his in the perfect place for himself with everything just right & wants to be captain in future(said since he rejected the offer).He saw how everyone associated with the club likes him & even told 'AS' scum to get lost & don't bother him again.

Galliani has said that if Perez does become Madrid President & did want Kaka' he would be told no chance just as he was with Shevchenko years ago & Berlusconi has said that Madrid would be treated just as they where in the last 3 years & also Milan & Kaka' have never been interested & never will be.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 13:50   #1032
ROSSONERO_PR
I-BRA-vissimo !

Fav. Players: MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.

Daaaaaaamn According to Italian Prime Minister and MILAN President - Silvio BERLUSCONI ....It's on the Way - to hear about biggest Football Scandal in History of Football with 350.000 humans involved on that

The NEWS was coming from "La Repubblica".

MILAN MILAN ...!!!

Signature
A.C.MILAN GLORY DAYS

ROSSONERO_PR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 14:52   #1033
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERO_PR View Post

Daaaaaaamn According to Italian Prime Minister and MILAN President - Silvio BERLUSCONI ....It's on the Way - to hear about biggest Football Scandal in History of Football with 350.000 humans involved on that

MILAN MILAN ...!!!
wtf?
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 15:56   #1034
kakarauf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERO_PR View Post

MILAN MILAN ...!!!

Erm, what? explain please
kakarauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 18:25   #1035
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Skip forward to about the minute mark. Milan are the most successful team of the last 22 years.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid9520043001

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 18:51   #1036
GreatKalu
I still believe!

True, but don't you think they kinda lost the plot of late? I haven't seen Milan look so uncertain about their policies ... we sign Flamini, and suddenly fall in love with Becks who is keeping him out of the team. We sign Sheva and Dinho only to warm the bench. Sure they made mistakes before, but nowadays, the management can't seem to do much right par a few exceptions.

I feel they have to sit down and decide on a vision for the club to be dominant they way it once was. Pick on a strategy ... be it improving the youth squads or assessing how and which new players could best complement the existing system ... either way, decide on a strategy + completely commit to it, and not change minds midway through disrupting any sort of progress that has been made till then.

We're all criticizing different players, Carlo and his staff, Milan Lab, etc ... nothing will change unless the top brass make a sincere effort.

Signature
SEVEN
Old 30-01-2009, 20:42   #1037
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz View Post
Skip forward to about the minute mark. Milan are the most successful team of the last 22 years.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid9520043001
COOOOOOOOOOOOL
let's enjoy in our past successes. and forget that we realy sux nowadays...
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2009, 10:07   #1038
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
Had some time to read a World Soccer magazine I picked up end of last year. Mainly talked about the transfer market, and the top 30 biggest spenders in Europe last summer. Money spent = Bought - Sold.

Man Shitty topped the list seconded by ... surprise surprise, Merda

1. Man Shitty - 64.65 mil
2. Merda - 43.25
3. ASSton - 39.4
4. Fiorentina - 37.77
5. Zenit - 30
6. Believe it or not ... Sunderland - 26.4
7. Barca - 25.4 ... mostly funded by us
8. Manure Scum - 24.84 ... mostly funded by the American tax payers
9. Wolfsburg - 24.08 ... not Bayern or Hoff as it turns out
10. Lyon - 20.55
11. Roma - 19.31
12. Liverpiss - 19.25
13. Fucking Stock for crying out loud! - 19
Goes on, Serie A teams are Napoli, Bologna, Juve, Genoa, fuck ... even Hull and West Brom ... and no, we weren't there.

So much for Berlu beginning to finally show some concern for the club ...
The rest of the list ...

14. Atletico Madrid - 17.4
15. Ajax - 17
16. Fenerbache - 16.65
17. Napoli - 16.49
18. Bologna - 15.91
19. Juve - 15
20. Benfica - 14.61
21. Fulham - 14.5
22. Panathinaikos - 14.05
23. West Brom - 13.05
24. Bolton - 17.5
25. Olympiakos - 12.94
26. Betis - 11.07
27. Genoa - 10.88
28. Hull - 10.04
29. Schalke - 10.25
30. Newcastle - 10.19

This in perhaps the best transfer market we've seen in 3-4 years? Imagine how the figures would have been then ...

Signature
SEVEN
Old 31-01-2009, 10:46   #1039
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
true, but don't you think they kinda lost the plot of late? ... We sign flamini, and suddenly fall in love with becks who is keeping him out of the team.
+1

Signature
Old 31-01-2009, 20:03   #1040
Milan14Legend
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta

I've had the idea of making this post since the moment Berlusconi announced that Kaka is staying. I didn't have time though, so I'll do it now. I apologize to Berlusconi and Signor Galliani for insulting them over and over and over and over, they deserve respect. I don't know how come the majority of us who has done nothing to Milan sit online on a forum and insult them, I mean it's the easiest thing to do. But these people made AC Milan. They made us the most successful club in the world, and they continue to lead as from a victory to another. They brought us glory and everything we asked for. Howcome we could insult them and disrespect them? I apologize to them and since the day it was announced that Kaka is staying I have never insulted them, and never will ever again. I have my trust and faith in them. Forza Berlusconi! Forza Galliani! Forza Milan!
Milan14Legend is offline   Reply With Quote