The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Picture this kid wearing a Milan Kit. Brazilian, young, can play both wings with pace and creativity... exactly what we need.

But not one highlight of him on the left :D

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We need a game changers, average players with high transfer fee won’t make them a guarantee.

My first choice for cf would be Cavani, Dzeko and benz in that order.

For winger I am certain one of the wingers will come from Germany/Holland. I wouldn’t trust YouTube judgement much but we need to pay close attention to Lozano.

If we sell Suso he will be replaced with Felipe Anderson.

Cms is where we need to focus all our efforts. 2 of Vidal, Wilshire, meyer and Vazquez would be Fantastic.

Imagine vazquez replacing bona for the creative player in the starting 11. That would be a joy to watch.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Picture this kid wearing a Milan Kit. Brazilian, young, can play both wings with pace and creativity... exactly what we need.

In my opinion he does not look that special at all at least in this video, I don't watch Dutch football but as far as I know, they don't really pay a lot of detail to defense.He has a 3min video of him for the whole season and lot of replays of his moves in the video.He goes past his defenders but no end product after that (goals/assists) so if we are interested in him I hope he is better then he is portrayed in this video.I liked Pavon more.

We need a game changers, average players with high transfer fee won’t make them a guarantee.

My first choice for cf would be Cavani, Dzeko and benz in that order.

That would be a joy to watch.

Come on Benz has like 4 goals while playing for the best team in the world...I would like Kalinic more.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
They were in poor form.

They always improve around February. That is common knowledge.

30729978_418891348559481_8403491788257492992_n.jpg

#Improving

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
These Milan fans. :fp:

Remove Suso from this squad and we will not score more than 10 goals in the entire season.

Before we consider selling him, we fucking better have a WC replacement wrapped up.
wowwwwwww lol

he has a total of 6 goals and 5 assists this season.

calm down pls.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Come on Benz has like 4 goals while playing for the best team in the world...I would like Kalinic more.

That best team in the world is designed to serve one purpose, Benz is very wasteful but his entire purpose at Madrid is create spaces and scoring opportunities for ronaldo.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Morata deal intermediary Beppe Bozzo to @DiMarzio: "The commission FIGC published on its website is a task that is regularly filled in order to carry on negotiations on the behalf of Milan with Real Madrid, which then did not materialize."

Bozzo: "The commission is then received only after the conclusion of the transfer market deal. It becomes ineffective when the operation does not materialize. Was it done? These were the intentions of Milan."

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
no they should not, inhumane and idiotic:thumbsdown:

Exactly. I wonder how much this bear has been beaten to do that.

Fucking idiots.

Animal cruelty annoys me so much

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we could get 68M for Suso and Bonaventura, then I would be happy to pack their bags myself. Replace them with 2 starting wingers and a CM.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Raiola tricks.

Or he's incredibly stupid :lol:

Apparently it was just a private joke that went public.
Wasn't his fault.

The goalkeeper was born in Castellammare di Stabia, just 30km from Naples, and in a video which emerged this morning he joked that he’d actually tried to pull his hand back to allow Arkadiusz Milik’s shot to go in.

Sitting alongside his brother in law, the youngster also used a Neapolitan insult, which some took to be directed at Napoli and Naples.

“Hi lads, first I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry you misunderstood my video, which was very personal,” Donnarumma said on his official Facebook page.

“I don’t know how it came to be released. I work for Milan and do the best for my club, the message was just me teasing my uncle, with whom I always joke before and after games.

“It’s nothing against Naples, Neapolitans or anyone. I’m sorry that some people misunderstood me and misunderstood my words.

“I’m sympathetic to Napoli and have nothing against them. I go down there willingly, I’m happy there and it’s my city.

“I send you a big hug, and good luck for everything.”

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan have been fined €10,000 after fans engaged in anti-Neapolitan chants during their 0-0 draw with Napoli.

Serie A stupidity

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Milan have been fined €10,000 after fans engaged in anti-Neapolitan chants during their 0-0 draw with Napoli.

Serie A stupidity

Fine will be paid in 2019 when Li wires another payment

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score

Serie A stupidity

Nah, part of it's charm.

Even the Napoli fans were ok with this. They showed solidarity with Lazio (or was it Inter?) fans, when FIGC forced them to play a game or two behind closed doors because of these "anti-Neapolitan" chants.

As long as you don't injure or kill anyone, it's just banter and part of the game.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Increasingly pussified world.....soon goalscorers will be fined for damaging the opponent's scoreline :proud:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Increasingly pussified world.....soon goalscorers will be fined for damaging the opponent's scoreline :proud:

But you can't punish them by having a bear interact them because that's inhumane.

I mean come on guys, being the apex predator should have some perks.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Also add in the money from Niang and Bacca sales.

DONNARUMMA

AC/DC - Bonucci - Roma - Ric Rod

Kessie - Biglia - Hakan

???? - Silva/Cutrone -????

On paper... our defence is sorted... probably go for a couple of full backs .... Van Aanholt of Palace should be got (Can't believe Mirabelli let that one slip seeing as both were at Sunderland). Maybe a cheeky bid for Dan Alves.

Spend the rest on mids and wingers. Another Palace player is Zaha. They lost their first 7 matches but now look set to avoid relegation. I know it's hilarious mentioning Milan going after Palace players... but for the right price it could be a steal. Can't imagine them saying no to Milan either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now look at this kid, 17 years old (18 soon) plays a CF for Vasco, pretty big and strong for his age and is good with a ball in his feet.

Atletico Madrid offered 14m for him but it was rejected they want 25m.I think that he is worth it.Wish we were at least interested in him.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Now look at this kid, 17 years old (18 soon) plays a CF for Vasco, pretty big and strong for his age and is good with a ball in his feet.

Atletico Madrid offered 14m for him but it was rejected they want 25m.I think that he is worth it.Wish we were at least interested in him.
This has Porto written all over it. Then they gonna sell him for 70m.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Not exactly what we need.

He had trouble adapting to a new environment and barely played for 6 months. He showed good promise in the first half of the season but has been very poor after the winter break. He's not even in the op 5 players of the Eredivisie this year.

He's got potential and has the profile of player we'd need but needs 2/3 more years of growing.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the safest way forward is keeping the decent players we already have (like suso) and improving the weak spots with certainties, not bets... or at most a calculated balance between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule