The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?
Home 13/14 - V-neck with golden shoulder stripes. 22 35.48%
Home 12/13 - White collar with white shoulder stripes. 6 9.68%
Home 11/12 - White round neck with thin stripes. 7 11.29%
Home 10/11 - Scudetto-winning jersey. Broad stripes. 25 40.32%
Home 09/10 - White collar with red shoulder stripes. 2 3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-10-2010, 01:42   #2061
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

BEFORE AND AFTER OF FOOTBALL SHIRTS
http://www.terra.com.br/esportes/inf...ntes-e-depois/

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2010, 08:09   #2062
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Flying to Milano in 12 hours for the Madrid game. I'm hoping that they have some awesome signed jerseys in the Milan point there. 2 years ago i bought my signed Sheva shirt, last year they only had one of Borriello & Bonera.

Pippo would be great

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 22:21   #2063
HeroMaldini
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

perfect shirt guys, iv been gettin my Milan shirts for the past 3 years on ebay from thailand, all brand new obviously, and they are 100% perfect, its great not to be having to pay up on 75 euros for Milan shirts anymore, i have spent a FORTUNE on Milan shirts over the years (well my paretns have!) but now i get them for 1/5 of the price
HeroMaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 23:03   #2064
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

I got myself a T. Silva shirt with the golden letters on it: Il club piu titolato al mondo under the logo.

If i'm not mistaking this was also printed on the jerseys of todays match. Very cool!

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 23:57   #2065
JohnnyWunderboy
Hentai Lover

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini

I'm absolutely loving the longsleeve Techfit some of the players are sporting.
JohnnyWunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 19:31   #2066
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Officially ordered a pippo jersey. I was thinking hard about ambrosini and another pirlo. But with the injury, i just couldn't not get Pippo

will post pics of myself running around like a maniac in it after we score a goal

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 00:35   #2067
Sage
Phase 3

since i always bought jerseys and never really wore them much, i decided its a waste of money and the material they use makes me sweat like a bitch, so fuck it, im not ordering another jersey unless that certain player wins the ballon d'or

im happy with my TS33 long sleeve UCL jersey
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 00:38   #2068
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

I am with you on the fact: I don't like to wear jerseys in public. I think it's kind of lame. I'm not the guy who is out doing his groceries in a jersey or at a bar in a jersey...

But I do have tradition of putting on a home or away jersey (depending on match) when I watch the game.

Plus it's a nice collectors item. Becomes cooler when there are new sponsors new designs and yours becomes vintage...

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 16-11-2010, 00:51   #2069
Sage
Phase 3

I used to use the milan jerseys to play football, the material b4 was SOO much better and lighter, now if you try playing football(esp the 2009/2010) the material is nothing like the old ones and makes you sweat like a bitch, but now since i quit playing football its useless ordering them for 100euros and just looking at it.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 03:25   #2070
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
I am with you on the fact: I don't like to wear jerseys in public. I think it's kind of lame. I'm not the guy who is out doing his groceries in a jersey or at a bar in a jersey...

But I do have tradition of putting on a home or away jersey (depending on match) when I watch the game.

Plus it's a nice collectors item. Becomes cooler when there are new sponsors new designs and yours becomes vintage...
I used to wear my jerseys everywhere. Family occasions, going to the mall, hang-out with friends etc. But nowadays the frequency had been reduced, simply because I (like every young husband-wife couple do) share the duty of carrying my son with my wife. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.

So now my jerseys are mostly wore before watching Milan games on TV, very seldom wore out of the home, even if I wear it out, I always ensure that the place is air-conditioned to reduce the chance of sweat tarnishing it. And before they're back in the box, I always hang it inside out minimal 24 hours in a shaded open air area to get some 'fresh-air' and to remove some of the folding marks.

Another thing, I prepared something like a stock card listing the day when each shirt is wore to ensure proper rotation and to avoid certain shirts getting over-worn. So before every game, there's a 5-minute ritual of checking the excel file in my laptop and decide which jersey is going to get the honor

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 00:17   #2071
temo
Rookie

So have most players given up wearing the TechFit jerseys?

Other than Ambrosini, Flamini, Seedorf and Robinho everyone else was back to wearing the usual ClimaCool shirts.
temo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 01:05   #2072
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22 View Post
I used to wear my jerseys everywhere. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.
Exactly..

my yellow shirt got ruined by coffee.. so much trouble to get that shirt, i founded her in a little city in another state.. i was traveling with my parents at that time.

Than Tonico was born and 3yrs later bye shirt.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 19:03   #2073
milan1st
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

im interested to buy a jersey on milan store use.

how long does the shipping take to chicago

Last edited by milan1st; 24-11-2010 at 19:34.
milan1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 19:25   #2074
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Gaiz, I got a Q for you

Do you get personalized jersey's each season or just plain ones? If it's personalized I'd be curious to know your collection of players to year...

And then marvel in pure jealousy

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 27-11-2010, 23:57   #2075
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22 View Post
i used to wear my jerseys everywhere. Family occasions, going to the mall, hang-out with friends etc. But nowadays the frequency had been reduced, simply because i (like every young husband-wife couple do) share the duty of carrying my son with my wife. And whenever you have a 1-3 years old son in your arms, the hazardous chance of your shirt getting wet (drooling, puking, burping) is increasing.

So now my jerseys are mostly wore before watching milan games on tv, very seldom wore out of the home, even if i wear it out, i always ensure that the place is air-conditioned to reduce the chance of sweat tarnishing it. And before they're back in the box, i always hang it inside out minimal 24 hours in a shaded open air area to get some 'fresh-air' and to remove some of the folding marks.

Another thing, i prepared something like a stock card listing the day when each shirt is wore to ensure proper rotation and to avoid certain shirts getting over-worn. So before every game, there's a 5-minute ritual of checking the excel file in my laptop and decide which jersey is going to get the honor :d

respect!!
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:48   #2076
ulladullau
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Nesta and Silva

For those of you that order from the Asian Milan Store, they have free 7 UCL and Star Ball badge with a jersey up until Dec 7th. Got a Silva away jersey coming.
ulladullau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:15   #2077
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Gaiz, I got a Q for you

Do you get personalized jersey's each season or just plain ones? If it's personalized I'd be curious to know your collection of players to year...

And then marvel in pure jealousy
I personalized every jersey. Mind you that I only buy 1 home jersey every season. Exception :
- season 99/00 : the usual home jersey and the centenarry jersey
- season 91/92 : the 3 different versions of the home jersey, the difference is the patch above the red star in the left chest

Every season I tried to have different player/number. The only exception is for Maldini because I have 2 jerseys with no 3 and his name at the back. For jersey before season 95/96 (where Serie A started using name/number), number 9 is used twice (out of my adoration for MvBasten).

As for the list of name/number every season, I'll PM you. I don't wanna be seen as bragging here

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:34   #2078
Ali Daei
Kaliris

I just found my shevchenko 04/05 shirt
ITS SO SEXY
ill post a pic if you want
Ali Daei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:43   #2079
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Does anybody know a good website to order jerseys from?

Cheers in advance,
A.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:36   #2080
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by мιℓαηєℓℓσ View Post
Does anybody know a good website to order jerseys from?

Cheers in advance,
A.
acmilanstoreusa.com
soccer.com
worldsoccershop

I just got my 10/11 jersey in the mail, i cannot wait to wear it for tomorrow's match

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote