The Anime/Manga Thread II

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
yes i'm here. watch this if you haven't.

Yeah already saw this last year...pretty great stuff
I mostly watched it for the stunning animation but the story surprised me...yeah it was kinda corny(I dream to be a shoeman :lol::fp:) but it was pretty touching too

I love that song...I did some research on it since it didn't sound at all like a Modern J-Pop Song...it turned out I was right this song was from 1989 and it was originally by some guy named "Senri Oe"...but I kinda like the new version better tho
just finished cowboy bepop

it's awesome :o :star:
it had all the good elements, comedy, drama, different music styles,......

any other recommendation?

nothing that has already screened 50+ series and going on for 10yrs
Yeah...Cowboy Bebop is the shit
Especially the English Dub...it's one of those rare freakish times when the English Dub is superior to the Japanese one
Makes me regret not watching this when I was younger...this shit would have made my jaw drop when I was 13/14...but oh well watched it last year or so..still awesome as fuck

I would recommend "Monster"...I've already recommended that Anime a few times here lol but...watch it anyways
:g:

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Yeah already saw this last year...pretty great stuff
I mostly watched it for the stunning animation but the story surprised me...yeah it was kinda corny(I dream to be a shoeman :lol::fp:) but it was pretty touching too

all the feels.

never knew about the original song version, the more you know I guess.

that scene was supposedly better in the dub version, but I haven't been able to watch the dub

---

here's another cool OST

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah...Cowboy Bebop is the shit
Especially the English Dub...it's one of those rare freakish times when the English Dub is superior to the Japanese one
Makes me regret not watching this when I was younger...this shit would have made my jaw drop when I was 13/14...but oh well watched it last year or so..still awesome as fuck

I would recommend "Monster"...I've already recommended that Anime a few times here lol but...watch it anyways
:g:

thank you old fart, i'll try to watch it after psycho pass

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
gomenasai general....I've just been caught up with skyrim again. now that I've got my pc back, its like rekindling an old flame ya know.

#nocondom
#nolube

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
gomenasai general....I've just been caught up with skyrim again. now that I've got my pc back, its like rekindling an old flame ya know.

#nocondom
#nolube

I'm on ep 19.... hurreeee

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wzSxRVy.jpg

English version coming to Vita this summer..

hqdefault.jpg

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol i actually know how to pronounce it if you type it like that...I know it from somewhere but its just not coming to me....life is skyrim and failed hard drives. hbu?

Life is busy and currently hot as hell, as in the weather.

I already 'beat' Skyrim a while ago, :D

Should I ask my first question more? You answered faster than *insert funny*

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
impulse buying can be scary. I burned my allowances on action figures I don't actually intend to collect and games I'm not sure i'm gonna play.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Life is busy and currently hot as hell, as in the weather.

I already 'beat' Skyrim a while ago, :D

Should I ask my first question more? You answered faster than *insert funny*

never rly got the chance to consume skyrim, or let it consume me.

~~~~~~~~

well, I was just on by coincidence. kk...I'm going back in

2en457a.png

(had the DoF turned off for obvious reasons)

#datpeak :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
never rly got the chance to consume skyrim, or let it consume me.

~~~~~~~~

well, I was just on by coincidence. kk...I'm going back in

2en457a.png

(had the DoF turned off for obvious reasons)

#datpeak :o

Ikita id thst skyrim online?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ikita id thst skyrim online?

Skyrim online? hrmm...you seem unfamiliar with this. (sincerely) there's nothing like skyrim online. there's the elder scrolls online. and then there's skyrim. :D

this pic is skyrim. elder scrolls online, which they released recently is not worth its price tag nor monthly subscription fee. its best you play skyrim until Bethesda makes another elder scrolls rpg, if they do.

but besides...now is the time to get into skyrim though. trust me. from what i'v seen on modding websites, there's a lot of content that will be released through mods for skyrim including mods like Skyblivion, Skywind, Beyond Skyrim. and then too you have already great content which I did not yet touch like Falskaar, Moonpaths to Elseweyr and so on.

Do it!

Nao!

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MANGA WEDNESDAYS BEACHIZ

bleach -

ichigo showing up wearing his mom's shawl...siriusly considering giving up bleach.

naruto -

all things considered, I like it. it took a while...with many side paths and so on. naruto and sasuke just got power-ups, but they've done jack with them so far, so lets see what they can really do...and yea I know most of the alliance were made out to be fodder, but at least it looks like team 7 still means something considering that its them who is unaffected by the genjutsu...

and boy oh boy. 200 chapters later and there he is. YAMATO! missed his wood so much. lmao...so who's willing to bet that team 7 or any member of, manages to release him from madara's technique and he helps them beat madara with his wood jutsu =D

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
No Game No Life is great.

God damn right it is

MANGA WEDNESDAYS BEACHIZ

bleach -

ichigo showing up wearing his mom's shawl...siriusly considering giving up bleach.

naruto -

all things considered, I like it. it took a while...with many side paths and so on. naruto and sasuke just got power-ups, but they've done jack with them so far, so lets see what they can really do...and yea I know most of the alliance were made out to be fodder, but at least it looks like team 7 still means something considering that its them who is unaffected by the genjutsu...

and boy oh boy. 200 chapters later and there he is. YAMATO! missed his wood so much. lmao...so who's willing to bet that team 7 or any member of, manages to release him from madara's technique and he helps them beat madara with his wood jutsu =D

Bleach was good, the fact that we finally get to see this person again is a long time coming. Guess this was him coming from snakes way only in the bleach universe.

Next chapters should be good. Natruo...... meh, this chapter was fine.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bleach hasn't been anything since grimmjow lost to ichigo. or at least, since the ulqiorra fight. it went all down hill after that...

in those days kubo had this people-losing-limbs fetish...but bleach was actually good back then.

meh. for all the convolution and paradox kishi has written into naruto, Naruto still lingers well within suspension of disbelief.

even stuff that was disliked in Naruto is quite humourous to me e.g. Sakura being fodder, fodderisation of shinobi alliance, paladin Naruto. I just cant hate on that anymore because its part of the entire scheme that still sits under the suspension of disbelief.

but bleach?

Nope.

all I have to say is one word; Fullbring.

:fp:

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A. TESO is a joke.

B. The only Skyrim mods I like are the practical ones, not the additional content ones. For some reason I only like doing "true" and original content :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A. TESO is a joke.

B. The only Skyrim mods I like are the practical ones, not the additional content ones. For some reason I only like doing "true" and original content :lol:

Skyrim online? hrmm...you seem unfamiliar with this. (sincerely) there's nothing like skyrim online. there's the elder scrolls online. and then there's skyrim. :D

this pic is skyrim. elder scrolls online, which they released recently is not worth its price tag nor monthly subscription fee. its best you play skyrim until Bethesda makes another elder scrolls rpg, if they do.

but besides...now is the time to get into skyrim though. trust me. from what i'v seen on modding websites, there's a lot of content that will be released through mods for skyrim including mods like Skyblivion, Skywind, Beyond Skyrim. and then too you have already great content which I did not yet touch like Falskaar, Moonpaths to Elseweyr and so on.

Do it!

Nao!

i got it when the first expanson came out

played it for abt a month, didn't join the stormcloaks and wandred off to explore the map, leveled quickly by killing (or try to kill) everything that came in my way, didn't care about the storyline and sudden became dragonborn

dragonborn is the shit :star:

i wonderd if it was elder scrollz or something else cause i never saw yuo in this thread

maybe i should install it again, i've always liked elder scrolls

any links to good mods?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so happy this thread is back to it's old self, aren't you guys?

Schedule