The Cricket Thread

Who's the player of the decade?

• Total voters

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fodder after fodder falling. But no matter, the immovable object and irresistible force still remains. :cool:

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
Fodder after fodder falling. But no matter, the immovable object and irresistible force still remains. :cool:

Bhai ye jo fodder hai raina, ashwin , jadeja hai , ye sab dhoni Kota(reservation) ka kamal hai

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

FUCK FUCK FUCK U U U DHONI U CUNTCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAXWeLL YOU BOOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fireworks in Sri Lanka :lol: the 2011 salt is still real :lol:

All my friends here were rooting for "anyone but India" after they got knocked out :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Fireworks in Sri Lanka :lol: the 2011 salt is still real :lol:

All my friends here were rooting for "anyone but India" after they got knocked out :lol:

Sri Lanka are cool tbh

Another one bites the dust. Falkener on a hat trick lol

Dude went for 29 from his first 2 overs :lol:

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
Sud have taken yuvi instead of useless Jadeja

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yuvi is well and truly finished, bro. Remember last year's t20 final?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Sri lanka is such a fodder team. Fodder bowlers, one dimensional batsmen lmao. They are far too reliant on mahela and sangakarra. In odi's, its aus number 1, followed by india, n.z, pakistan and then s.africa.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aussie Aussie Aussie

Oi Oi Oi

Well Done to the Aussies.... guess Indias bowling cost em with those extra runs conceded towards the end. Plus i hate it when teams chasing start off slow.

Nice Final

Gonna be a tough task for the Kiwis.

I want the Kiwis to win... just cos they've never won it before.

Just realised... might not even get to watch it as i'll be up North helping out a pal put some laminate flooring in :cry:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No.

He hasn't been playing the best cricket of his life and he isn't Dhoni's favourite person in the country.

One of the reasons why i hate cricket.. too much bitch ass politics.

I believe in the ol saying.... Form is temporary... Class is permanent.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sri lanka is such a fodder team. Fodder bowlers, one dimensional batsmen lmao. They are far too reliant on mahela and sangakarra. In odi's, its aus number 1, followed by india, n.z, pakistan and then s.africa.

I wouldn't call Sri Lanka Fodder :lol:

Those days are long gone.

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ninja , than what happened to gambhir

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yea there's a very concerning lack of young talent in Sri Lanka atm, especially compared to every other top team. Look at NZ for example: Boult, Williamson, Anderson, Milne, all under 25 and imo better than any Sri Lankan player bar Sanga (and Malinga on a good day).
Ninja , than what happened to gambhir
I don't really know, don't think he can come back into the ODI side ahead of Dhawan and Sharma, maybe still an option for the test side? Dude has just faded away quietly.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Who is anuskha? Never mind. Googled her and lol she ain't too bad. Which cricketer got the hottest wife, jammin? I will say kalis lol.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
India really over-achieved this world cup. Dont think these particular players could have done any better.

Now for the real contest. Hope NZ can do what they did at home in Melbourne also.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
new zeland will do jack against this stacked australian team, especially not at our home ground lol. They barely scraped a win against us in Wellington.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If the pitch has something for the pacers, Boult will get most of your top order out sans Smith.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
new zeland will do jack against this stacked australian team, especially not at our home ground lol. They barely scraped a win against us in Wellington.
I won't be surprised if they beat Australia. Don't get fooled by todays win, this Indian team is really poor away from home. Australia are probably favourites though,home ground plus they have world cup dna.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes but they nearly choked against a poor australian side in their own country. I doubt they can beat australia, they have a terrible record against us. India, s.africa and at times pakistan are the only teams that give us trouble. I hope we can beat india away in the next test series. They always give us a hard time away from home. Conversely india is terrible in away conditions lol.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's also the fact that New Zealand are a better team than the Aussies. If the occasion or Melbourne doesn't affect them, they have a fair chance.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
N.z never was and never will be better than us in anything except rugby. I cant even remember the last time they beat us in our home ground. They drew a 2 test series 4 years back but we were still in a transition period at the time. N.z has a chance but i still think its 65 - 70 percent in our favour. Apart from mcculum, none of their other batsmen can face the wrath of starc, johnson, hazlewood, faulkner and watson. We have greater depth in both batting and bowling.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wrath of Faulkner and Watson :lol: Corey Anderson bowls better than these dibbly-dobbly gentle pacers. Doubt they can cause much harm against real top teams.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Idk necro. Apart from the openers, Australia have a better batting lineup. Bowling maybe goes to NZ because of Vettori > Maxwell, but Starc, Johnson and Hazlewood is still formidable.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wrath of Faulkner and Watson :lol: Corey Anderson bowls better than these dibbly-dobbly gentle pacers. Doubt they can cause much harm against real top teams.

yeah keep telling that to yourself. You do realize that faulkner bowls as fast as 145 kph if he wants to. Same goes with watson. N.z will crack under pressure against us. We are superior in every department tbh. They are our part time bowlers lol and they are probably just as fast your trent boult, coreny anderson. Southee and boult are a great bowling pair but starc and johnson are just as formidable. Not to mention, we have hazlewood as a first change option. We have Harris, cummins, pattinson, ben cutting, hastings etc for depth in the pace department.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Swagger, what's the point in mentioning random bench players and what not? It is one game and 11 guys that we are talking about.

And I'm guessing you haven't seen Boult bowl, if you are comparing him to Faulkner and Watson.

Idk necro. Apart from the openers, Australia have a better batting lineup. Bowling maybe goes to NZ because of Vettori > Maxwell, but Starc, Johnson and Hazlewood is still formidable.

Opening pair is unquestionably Kiwis. Middle order is Aussies, I do agree. But Williamson and Taylor on form would be around that level. Hoping at least one of them will fire in the final. Both have been quite a bit below their best this tournament.

Fast bowling is even. But I'm hoping Boult at his best is better than Starc at his best. Both are equally in the zone right now.

Vettori can be the match-winner.

Schedule