Is Laursen really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Laursen has enjoyed past success in Italy. He had a notable season with Verona, in which he gained some recognition and a national callup. His first season at Milan saw him planted into the starting lineup, although Milan's defense was nothing to write home about.

Lack of first team football damaged this man's confidence severely with Milan, and everytime he did feature it certainly showed, as we all saw a timid and very unsure marking back that produced endless blunders.

I think moving to England will help him out. His size and skills are tailored for that league.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
JuanPabloAngel!! said:
:mad: Im a villa fan and heard on this website that hes crap... is that true?
nope his not a crap, but he just seem doesn't fit in Milan squad :D . and i hope he will develop into good player in the Villans ;) .

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
cHe's actually prety ok. Its just that he couldn't fit into the starting lineup of a team of Milan's caliber.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Laursen is a good player, he will do well in the EPL and Europe for Villa. He didnt get many games at Milan due to him not being in the class of Maldini/Nesta/Stam etc.

Best of luck to him.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
He is not crap by any means, if he was he would never have come to milan i the first place ... but he definatly is very careless and not of the status of the Milan defenders ...Maldini,Nesta,Stam ...laursen? come on...
I wasn't a great fan of his in the first place due to his Over-Attacing preferences for a Central Defender, and it simply didn't fit the Italian and Milans defending...maybe it did work for Terim for a short while but thats it, never long term...
I can't say that I'am not pleased for his departure, but I genuenly wish him all the best in Villa and I think he can make an impact on o'learys side... No dis, but they are not exactly Man U or Arsenal, and Laursen's experience of serie A, playing alongside the best defenders in the game and traing with them will definatly help villa, he is 26 and his bets years are yet to come as he said it himself... So its a positive move for all the parties.
...anyway how can you or anyone call a Serie A campion still for a shoet while European Champion and a Milan defender CRAP...??

Wish him all the best as he was a rossonero for quite some time...

FORZA LAURSEN...
FORZA MILAN :devil: :devil2: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule