The Rumour Commode IX

Biggest priority of the winter market after Honda and Rami?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
"The Galliani Zone" hit 1500 pages which means it must be replaced
So here it is: "The Rumour Commode IX"

-edit- Please continue the conversations from The Rumour Commode VIII here.

Last edited:

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa
Hope we can have some good news in the next few days. We still need some pieces to complete the puzzle.

yanzx1993

Where is self?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Klose, Xabi Alonso, CAPTAIN BONERA
Hopfully we'll have a new start…Recent rumors are deadly annoying. :g:'d better use his head to think not his ass.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Flamini has re-signed for Arsenal for 2 years.....meh, it's more interesting then our market right now! :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
First of all I've NEVER wanted Milan to lose so that the shit one gets fired.
I dare you to find ONE post from me indicating that I'd prefer us to lose ANY game....so don't talk to me about twisted.

Again, with my Traore analogy, everybody wants him sold because he's shit. It's that simple. It has nothing to do with not supporting the team, of which he is part. Similarly wanting this coach out has nothing to do with not supporting the team or, even more laughably, being AGAINST (anti) Milan

Also if conservatism is necessary, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE CHASING MATRI?

Why is the hope that we spend on the reinforcements we need "vain" are we without money? Ok then where is the Matri money coming from. Your post is 100% bullshit

I wasn't referring only to you. I wasn't twisting anything.

There's a difference between wanting one player out who is commonly agreed to be one of our most pointless purchases ever, and wanting out a manager who is widely accepted to have done very well with the resources provided.

Conservatism as in stability, not frugality, even though we manage to achieve that too.

vain (vn)
adj. vain·er, vain·est
1. Not yielding the desired outcome; fruitless: a vain attempt.
2. Lacking substance or worth: vain talk.
3. Excessively proud of one's appearance or accomplishments; conceited.
4. Archaic Foolish.

Firstly, I was referring to the morons who want us to lose, hoping it will spur Berlu to spend money. So, I'll give you a 1.

Reinforcements we need? That's a view which is completely untrue as you, as with the rest of us, only have an outsider view of the team. For all we know, Zapata and Mexes perform greater in training than Nesta, Silva, Baresi and Maldini ever did. Numerically, we are covered everywhere BAR CF, which is why we're going for Matri.

I lament the price, too, but I've always held the view that we have money to spend, we just chose not to spend it on Honda, Ljajic and others. There is no point spending over the odds on players that are free in a matter of months, or ones that half of the forum deems surplus anyway(don't pretend like Ljajic wasn't regarded as adding to the woes of too many STs/WFs/AMs)

What we need is a CF. I understand that Matri, statistically, is probably the best of a decent bunch. Preferably, I'd go for Borriello, as he can do the job with ease and would presumably be cheaper. Alas, it won't happen and we'll have Matri.

On that note, last year, there was an outcry when we got useless Pazzo for mercurially talented Cassano and 7m... now, Pazzo is of the level of arguable national team starter and Cassano has been loaned to Parma...

Give it time. It may work out anyway.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Is this is the one where sign matri and start our journey towards world domination? :D

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Thread in which we sign Honda :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
We all cheer for our players when they score; however, not trying to speak for anyone else, but I am not going ballistic and overrate them like many in here. For example, with Ibra, Nocerino all of the sudden became a coring machine; and many people in this forum (I always forgot who they were) started saying that Nocerino is miles better as a player than Donadoni ever was; Muntari scored against Uefalona after a beyond awful first half and a respectable second half and all of the sudden, Muntari is our best midfielder, he deserves to be the starter next year; now Boa (who I consider him a nice player to have) scored against a primavera-esque team twice and all of the sudden everybody started to comparing with Seedorf and some think that he is better than Gullit ever was.

i dont know man, if you are on the pitch and you are working I will support full throttle just dont lose cl money:D.

current player who is fighting over here have my love, i love history and legends like anything but whoever plays and works hard for milan will get my love.

I dont know what guys think, its not easy to figure out penny pinching and soap opera. damn that doesnt need any brain cells, all you need is look above it and try to support your team. bitches act like we are in europa league or in relegation mode.

I will logically discuss with you if you want in future but most of them are not worth replying/discussing to. omg we were godly on 2004 lets throw the team to the firing squad. this is my team this gives me so much happiness on weekends I am not ready to throw it into the pit. I just grew up and started appreciating it .

many of the people hate boa without opening their eyes. I am sorry for that. I am not his biggest fans but he get so much unwanted abuse.

Commoders can go fuck and suck dick along with inter fans

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
For those of you to stupid and uncultured to study Italian.

GdS is saying Galliani is with BERLU AND ALLEGRI back in Italy... he didnt travel to Monaco.

If true, this could be HUGE news on the horizon

According to my sources, Milan's credit card was declined, and Galliani opted to be a good soldider and stay in Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Massimiliano Allegri, as reported by "Sky Sport 24", arrived Arcore for a summit meeting with Berlusconi and Galliani. The three attend the draw of the Champions League, will talk about the market and probably the coach from Livorno clarify its position after the statements last night.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Wouldn't it have been smart to just open this commode AFTER the window closed?

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Guys... Lets wait till the end 2.9.
Who knows what we will get in the end :tongue:

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The meeting will be at 18, not now sorry. Barbara will also attend.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
I have great feeling about that berlusconis reunion meeting with Galliani and Allegri :) :thumbsup: something will happen

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
we need mids!

news-flash:

we signed poli
we signed saponara
we have honda coming in january

only one of them is a center mid who replaced flamini.

and how fodder we've gotten? Grow up. Look at financial realities of italy. 3rd teir league. Stop comparing milan to barca/madrid/chelsea/city. We don't have those finances. We need to create stars.

DEAL with it.

the team with the highest revenue in italy shouldn't find it hard to buy the likes of ljajic, ogbonna, strootman etc.

in the end they're going to spend 10-12 million on matri when ljajic cost the same, ogbonna cost 13 and strootman cost 16 + bonuses.

no one is comparing milan to barca/madrid/chelsea/city when it comes to transfer budgets and no one should.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
The amount of self self righteousness in this board is nauseating.

Of course everyone will support him scoring if the fucker eventually does end up here
i dont think any one is actually against getting him, if it means on loan and on acceptable wages.

That's like saying would you not support nocerino, mesbah or traore scoring bucket loads of goals for us/ making match winning tackles? But everyone wants/wanted them out. Once players are on the pitch everyone is gonna support them , its a totally different thing actually wanting them to sign for the club you support.

WeahMan wont support Matri when he socres so youre wrong on everyone.

Well I had to ask because on hurrrr, some people were on 'I hope we lose to PSV, just so Max can get the sack' thats very supportive.

At the end of the day none of us are payin Matri's fee or wages and nor is it our decision to want him or not, so its either suck it up and support or cry like little bitches. Rewind to this time last year. OMG i cannot believe we gave up Cassano & 7m for Pazzini, Pazzini is nothing, now he is a fan favourite on hurrr.

Its not like we signing Jose Mari again

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People wont cheer for milan players even after they scored the goals :eek: shit this is on another level man.

these are not sports fans :fp:

Really? I applaud anyone who scores and helps out in anyway for our team.

I would run up to and kiss Bakaye Traore in the mouth if he scored us a crucial goal.

To each his own, I guess.

To each his own, there are players I like on Milan, and there are players I don't like, I am glad players I like is playing well, I am thankful those I don't are. Does it mean I have to like them just because they play well for a change

no you wouldn't transfer market fan.

you're being a fucking hypocrite and a half. You celebrate if Balotelli or PAzzini scores, but not matri?

you don't celebrate if prince or nocerino scores cause you don't like them and they 'aren't consistent'.

Seriously, listen to yourself. You don't sound like a fan at all. You sound like a fucking transfer market noob.

Maybe spending on matri isn't great signing. MAybe he is. Doesn't mean what you're saying is in anyway acceptable. What you're posting is utter bullshit

Ohhhhhhhhh insults, "transfermarket fan" OMGZ I AM SO HURT.

Some other dude doesn't think I am a fan.

GTFO with that bullshit. I can like certain players and not other players on Milan. When the fuck did I say I don't celebrate for Boateng and Nocerino? Put words in my mouth yeaaaa.

A fan have a fucking opinion, I don't blindly support the team. For example, I LOVE Milan but doesn't change that I think :b: is a scumbag. IN response to your example, I am happy Milan will be in the lead, or equalized, or closed to coming back, but it doesnt mean I am celebrating for Matri. OMGZ MATRI WAS SUCH A GOOD SIGNING. That is what I am saying.

I celebrate Balo and Pazzo's goals, because I like them. I don't for Matri, because I don't like him, SIMPLE AS THAT. On top of that, why should I change my opinion of him just because he scored. He only cost us 12m and is on 2.5m wages.

FFS get off your high horses and all this finger pointing. Bitch you are the hypocrite. At first is posting a shit load of BS matri pictures claiming your man love for him. Then saying he will be good for us but not for the price. When I pointed out his wage, you started saying I don't know what I am talking about. Then me and several other posters posted it, and you go back on your point. "Matri is needed but not for 10m, trust me we won't pay 10m" and look @ your tune now, fucking hypocrite

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Bergessio, Lopez, Thereau - are all capable of filling in, we can get them cheaper than Matri, hell even on loan.

Please tell me about how Matri will rotate with Balo and make an impact if Balo misses a match or CL.

Now answer me this, who on our team will consistently provide Matri with services. And what if THEY are injured, who are their back ups?

1. Arguable if any of the three you mentioned will have a bigger impact than matri, its unknown to all of us.
Lopez - wouldnt mind him on loan
Bergessio - is he even for sale? does he take a eu spot? im asking cause i do not know
Thereau - good player, but again is he for sale?

2. the same way any rotational player would. matri can be a targetman and has more cl and serie a experience than the 3 players you mentioned, plus is milan youth.

3. who will provide bergessio, lopez, or thereau with service?

edit: I think you didn't want me to bring up stats, even though i wasn't intending on it because you know that matri's stats are better :p

Last edited:

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Is this the worst mercato we've had in recent memory?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want dejong to tackle matri if matri plays for milan :mad:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
yes in on page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.