First defeat against Chievo

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
I just read a report Chievo-Milan, which ended 3-2 for the home side. First defeat of the season for Milan.
Rossoneri had a lot of defensive mistakes (2 Chievo goals were made with help of defensive faults).
I thought i saw a few mistakes also in the Bayern game but i hoped that Chievo would be a little snack for Rossoneri. But it wasn't. Also the attacks Milan made were confused according to the report i read. Chievo played very well and maybe deserved to win even though Milan dominated almost the whole second half.

Hopefully this defeat only makes the team stronger and even more unite.
Milan goals were scored by Sheva !! and Thomasson.

What do you think about that game??

milanster

Beginner
Reaction score
so we all are in shock, nobody dares to talk about it...losing to chievo? hmm...

well personally im kinda shocked, but im taking this as a good sign, dont ask why! eventually the first loss was coming anyway...

i think the team was in trance lately, believing that they were unstoppable, but well, after this loss i believe that the team should wakeup to itself!

hopefully this will make the team stronger as jonddu^ said ;)

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah we were defeated this time, but come on, it's the first defeat!!!
I just hope we won't have one more too soon!
^_^
The referee was awful, Chievo was actually quite good and we.... we were very tired!!
There were 3 defense disaster and Dida was quite bad, but now Pippo, Nesta, etc can now relax a bit, they won't play on tuesday!!!

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
damn, i hope that this doesn't effect team morale. i know from personal experience (local team, local comp) that when our winning streak ended, we started a losing streak and couldn't get back up for another 3 games or so... hope this doesn't happen with Milan... :(

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we had to lose a game evanutally
hopefully now abbiati will get called up.
plus sheva scored so that has to be positive. jdt scored as well so maybe hes comin to form

jonddu^

Primavera
Reaction score
Yep it's true that this defeat can effect on morale, but i think it will not :)
Arsenal has now lost 3 games in a row, Milan won't follow Gunner's footsteps, i'm sure about that :)

Next game will be a nice wictory over Lens and the winning streak can continue :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope that we won't have bad luck after this match and that everithing will be ok.I hope that we will countinue with good form.It's better to lose against Chievo then to Inter.
I hope that we will beat Juve and Inter too.

Good luck Milan!!

Rex

Reaction score
I for one like this Del Neri team when I saw their participation in last year season. They're never bored to watch, with collective football and great footballing philosophy.

I hope the similar like few members here, expect their great run-Chievo to demolish the immortal enemy of Milan: Those Merda and Juventus. :eek:

Schedule