TIM TROPHY , July 20 , 2005

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Kyara said:
As far as creativity is concerned, they've got Miccoli as well now, but hopefully they'll be stupid enough to keep him warming the bench again ;)
He wont last there long i think he wants out

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
menon_inc said:
so did inter win the tim cup officially?

Yes, they won it, they defeated Juventus with a play started from "Pizarro", remember that i always said, "Pizarro is way better than Pirlo" none of you listened to me :head: :D

I Hope Galliani will sign a similar player to pirlo for his position in midfield, maybe Roberto Baronio from Chievo ?

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
Kyara said:
Juve are the same even with Vieira, in fact they're always the same, they're the most boring team in this universe and yet they manage to win it at the end ...

A crisis indeed :o :tongue:

I Agree but, Vieira looked superb, amazing signing from Juve

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Luis said:
Yes, they won it, they defeated Juventus with a play started from "Pizarro", remember that i always said, "Pizarro is way better than Pirlo" none of you listened to me :head: :D

I Hope Galliani will sign a similar player to pirlo for his position in midfield, maybe Roberto Baronio from Chievo ?
How can you say Pizzaro is better than Pirlo cause he brought Inter the Tim Cup :D
Pizarro is a great player but unlike Pirlo he hasnt performed on the European and World stage, only time will tell

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
well i found a detailed report here:

Inter Draw First Blood Against Milan And Juve
7/21/2005 8:19:00 AM
The Nerazzurri won the first trophy of the season as they triumphed for the fourth consecutive year in the TIM Cup.
A clinical Inter side ended on top of the yearly mini-tournament against Milan and Juventus, where Roberto Mancini’s side finished with 5 points, followed by Milan at 4 and Juventus ended empty handed with no points to show.

In the first match of the night, Inter and Milan ended in a goalless draw. The Rossoneri were led upfront by Christian Vieri who was jeered all throughout the tournament by his former fans. The two teams went on to the penalty shoot-out which the Nerazzurri won 5-4 as Wome scored the winner from the spot kick.

In the second match of the night, the Rossoneri beat Juventus 2-1 in what was Patrick Vieira’s official debut for the Bianconeri. And the French player did not disappoint as he took control of the midfield and showed his class. Vieri scored his first goal for Milan from the penalty spot after an ingenuity by Ibrahimovic. Rui Costa superbly scored the second for Carlo Ancelotti’s squad before Trezeguet slotted past Fiori with 6 minutes to go after a perfect through pass by Vieira.

In the last game of the night, Juventus played with more conviction against Inter and hit the post twice (Vieira and Del Piero), but Martins secured the game and tournament in favour of Inter with a goal 2 minutes from time.

Despite the defeats, Milan and Juve showed the best things of the night while Inter fans started the season right where they ended it: winning trophies. Rui Costa was voted by the television spectators as the player of the tournament.

This was the 5th edition of the TIM Cup, where Milan won the first one and Inter the last four

source: goal.com

So vieri got jeered by the inter fans and Rui Costa finished as the player of the tournament? wow..not bad

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
San Paolo said:
How can you say Pizzaro is better than Pirlo cause he brought Inter the Tim Cup :D
Pizarro is a great player but unlike Pirlo he hasnt performed on the European and World stage, only time will tell
Yeah, for sure! Don't judge someone ability just by watch him once!!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Kyara said:
Juve are the same even with Vieira, in fact they're always the same, they're the most boring team in this universe and yet they manage to win it at the end ...

A crisis indeed :o :tongue:
Well, I'm sure Vieira would make a great impact..

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Vieira's overrated, plus he's not anymore what he used to be, but the only way you'll see that En Sha Allah is when the season starts :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Don't be surprised to see Vieria struggle incredibly at first. Slow motion and power maybe win some matches in la ligue de boeuf, but in the Serie A he will have to adapt.

It will be interesting to see Vieria and Emerson play constantly together. I suppose the tactical decision here is that this should give Nedved and Camoranesi a lot of space and time to create due to having two defense-minded midfield stalwarts.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well i was fortunate to catch all matches on a turkish famous tv chanel(STAR). the first match agains't Inter didn't saw it from the begging, but it was a balanced even though Inter were holding the possesion more. Bobo was not such good agains't his old club, while there was a new Milan forward don't remember his name saw it for the first time he's 18, he nearly won a penalty for the last 15 min he played he really impressed agains't Inter i thought it was Pozzi but it wasn't. He was also very calm from 9 meter's penalty, shooting like he had a lot of experience, a thing wich cannot be said about his Inter compatriot who missed a pen he was very young too. Serginho don't know what's going on with him too, he missed a pen on the same way like at Istanbul just that this time he managed to hit the post. While agains't Juve whole different story, the 3-5-2 system worked perfectly, especially on counter attack's, while the defence seemed a little weaker. Pirlo-Cafu combination's were perfect, Marcos took care to make really a bad debut for Chiellini. Rui and Bobo were immpresive especially Rui, he managed to score a goal made some great passes and assist dribbled he was really awsome in one word. it was great also that Bobo started his adventure with a goal on his second game, and he was really unlucky when he saw his 17m left shot finishing at Chiellini's higher post. i almost forgot Dario Simic and Billy Costacurta, especially Dario. He made Ibrahimovic look like a jackass winning all the tackles agains't him, you should have seen him taking a yellow card for prottesing and leaving the field for Zalayeta 20 terrible min's and the main fault was the great Dario Simic. as far for juve's new signing's Viera played a good match agains't Milan can't say great. Juve-Inter was a match dominated by Juve, Del Piero was awesome hitting the post and shotting a nice free kick, while Mutu was a real flop. Juve deserved to win this won. Anyway it looked a good performance by Milan also knowing the fact that many player's were missing including Paolo, Jankulovski, Dida, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, Gila etc..

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
makaveli said:
well i was fortunate to catch all matches on a turkish famous tv chanel(STAR). the first match agains't Inter didn't saw it from the begging, but it was a balanced even though Inter were holding the possesion more. Bobo was not such good agains't his old club, while there was a new Milan forward don't remember his name saw it for the first time he's 18, he nearly won a penalty for the last 15 min he played he really impressed agains't Inter i thought it was Pozzi but it wasn't. He was also very calm from 9 meter's penalty, shooting like he had a lot of experience, a thing wich cannot be said about his Inter compatriot who missed a pen he was very young too. Serginho don't know what's going on with him too, he missed a pen on the same way like at Istanbul just that this time he managed to hit the post. While agains't Juve whole different story, the 3-5-2 system worked perfectly, especially on counter attack's, while the defence seemed a little weaker. Pirlo-Cafu combination's were perfect, Marcos took care to make really a bad debut for Chiellini. Rui and Bobo were immpresive especially Rui, he managed to score a goal made some great passes and assist dribbled he was really awsome in one word. it was great also that Bobo started his adventure with a goal on his second game, and he was really unlucky when he saw his 17m left shot finishing at Chiellini's higher post. i almost forgot Dario Simic and Billy Costacurta, especially Dario. He made Ibrahimovic look like a jackass winning all the tackles agains't him, you should have seen him taking a yellow card for prottesing and leaving the field for Zalayeta 20 terrible min's and the main fault was the great Dario Simic. as far for juve's new signing's Viera played a good match agains't Milan can't say great. Juve-Inter was a match dominated by Juve, Del Piero was awesome hitting the post and shotting a nice free kick, while Mutu was a real flop. Juve deserved to win this won. Anyway it looked a good performance by Milan also knowing the fact that many player's were missing including Paolo, Jankulovski, Dida, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, Gila etc..
Omg I have that channel I cant believe that I missed it!!! :cry:
Will they also be showing the us tour?

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
makaveli said:
young forward was ardemagni lol and thx for the info

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
makaveli said:
Thanks for the report. ;)

Maybe we will use Ardemagni as our fifth striker, it would be great!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
makaveli said:
well i was fortunate to catch all matches on a turkish famous tv chanel(STAR).
Damn, you should have made a forum announcement, we all could have watched the live stream online :(

makaveli said:
Rui and Bobo were immpresive especially Rui, he managed to score a goal made some great passes and assist dribbled he was really awsome in one word.
Ahm... u sure ? :eek: Should the years on the bench have rejuvenated Rui ? Can't wait for Pippo then. He'll be killer ;)

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Luis said:

I think people on here just get bored of our players after a while and wouldn't mind seeing six or seven signings from the summer to go into our first team. Irrespective of what would happen later.

Shevchenko scores regularly in Serie A and Gilardino does, so everyone starts talking about Gila and whether we need Shevchenko anymore.

Pirlo's been playing consistently at the highest level, Pizarro plays well for a team chasing the fourth Champs League spot and maybe some people want him now.

It's just boredom and shouldn't be taken seriously.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
. Vieri scored his first goal for Milan from the penalty spot after an ingenuity by Ibrahimovic.
Am I the only one who can not understand this part of report? I guess some people still having trouble to distinguish Vieri and Viera, lol.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Am I the only one who can not understand this part of report? I guess some people still having trouble to distinguish Vieri and Viera, lol.
Vieri and Vieira, you meant? ;)

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
maldini_mo said:
young forward was ardemagni lol and thx for the info

milanist said:
Thanks for the report.

Maybe we will use Ardemagni as our fifth striker, it would be great!

nothing man it was a pleasure. As far fo Ardemagni he probably deserves to be our fifth striker, why not the fourth. He's very similar to Massaro, tall, strong you should have seen Cordoba trying to bring him down, i was really suprised he's only 18 and the colombian defender could only pull him down by making a foul on him, don't know why the ref did not gave a pen for that challenge, but on a slow motion it seemed like Ardemangi played a hand ball earlier perhaps that was the reason. I'm sure that we will here a lot about him on future he looked better than Boriello.

passion for *9* said:
Damn, you should have made a forum announcement, we all could have watched the live stream online

sorry Passion but i catched it late, somewhere after 33 min agains't Inter and saw it on a Cable Tv. Didn't know myself they were broadcasting it.

passion for *9* said:
Ahm... u sure ? Should the years on the bench have rejuvenated Rui ? Can't wait for Pippo then. He'll be killer

well yeah Rui was immpresive heard that he was selected by TV viewer's as the man of the tournament. While for Pippo let's hope he'll get rid of the injuries and return to the old form. Anyway after the tournament i was convinced that Carlo Ancelloti had the toughest job in football. I mean it ain't easy to tell a player like the class of Rui to warm the bench, and field Kaka instead of him or the other way around. Or leave Serginho, Simic, Ambrosini, Kaladze, Dhorasso*, not to mention the attack adding two top new striker's to the list Gila and Vieri. i mean it's really tough to leave any of those player's out, beside knowing that Don Silvio is gonna tell you how to play the game.. man terrible. What i want to say to all those Milan and football fan's who dislike Carlo and think that he's not the right man to do the job, i say think before saying or writing anything. A critic that should be directed to Carlo and one what i think is right, is that he should rotate the team more. Anyway i've heard that Carlo is going to turn Max as a defender due to his charachteristic's strong in the tackles and on the air. Doesn't look such a bad idea.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
milanist said:
Vieri and Vieira, you meant? ;)
No, i meant how can Veiri score after ingenuity of Ibra..lol
The second remark was just that - a remark.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
newyorker said:
No, i meant how can Veiri score after ingenuity of Ibra..lol
The second remark was just that - a remark.
Nevermind, you just misspelled Vieira. :tongue:

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
milanist said:
Did I? You better check it again. :tongue:
Unfortunately for you your edit hasn't changed my original quotation of "Vieria". So you have failed to fool me :head:

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
i did watch the Tim cup and i was happy wit d milan squad,everyone can see what will happen to juventus this season

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
pixiraver said:
i did watch the Tim cup and i was happy wit d milan squad,everyone can see what will happen to juventus this season
I WATCHED only the game against inter.We were better then them,but we had no chance.In fact there were 2 penalties for us,but the reffere was blind

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Ahm... u sure ? :eek: Should the years on the bench have rejuvenated Rui ? Can't wait for Pippo then. He'll be killer ;)[/QUOTE]
Passion why u always Rui Bash??? He's a good quality player hasn't done anything wrong for Milan and has been there when called upon. I don't see why u hate him so much?? :conf:

Schedule