nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
eMuL9HT.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Lord's work, nanook!

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
fucking love this player, best fantasista we had in a while

but of course he needs to adapt to Giampolo master tactics, what a waste

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think he'll make a fine B2B. Reminds me of KPB27, but hopefully with more ambition, discipline and less of an ego.

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
Loving what I am seeing now, someone whose got creativity and some actual skill on the ball.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I think he’s much better closer to goal, once Borini went into the midfield for Samu and Paq went closer to Piatek he looked so much more dangerous. His skill is almost wasted at LCM I believe.

Going to be such a great player, I’m excited about the midfield for once and the quality of player we have there. Once Rodriguez is replaced by Hernandez on that left side it’s going to be exciting to watch.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think he’s much better closer to goal, once Borini went into the midfield for Samu and Paq went closer to Piatek he looked so much more dangerous. His skill is almost wasted at LCM I believe.

Going to be such a great player, I’m excited about the midfield for once and the quality of player we have there. Once Rodriguez is replaced by Hernandez on that left side it’s going to be exciting to watch.

I see him as a Seedorf type of LCM (and sometimes higher up).

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
needs to be closer to goal. ether as the AM in a 4-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1, or as one of the AM's in a 4-3-2-1, or as the free roaming midfielder who takes up a central attacking position in a 4-3-3. Either way 100% needs to be closer to goal, we are wasting his skills and we are basically giving the opponents a free pass since they don't have to deal with him causing danger back that far... dumb Giampaolo. Let Paqueta loose and see what happens. Please GP, don't be another mid-table loser coach with 0 vision.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
if our forwards could hold the ball well, he would be good at midfield and could even perform free role. however, that is not the case and he is wasting too much energy in defensive duty. if i was GP, i would wait for few more games to see how our forwards fare. if they don't improve, i would play paqueta in more advanced role.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I don't think he's agile enough to play AM in Giampaolo's system. Suso, on the other hand, is.

He has already played as a B2B/mezzala under Gattuso last season, so why not let him continue his development there?

Anyway, I liked his performance when he came on last game. Regarding what Giampaolo said about him needing to be less Brazilian, I agree. You'll only do those type of Brazilian skills when you need to hold on a lead and you're down with the corner flag, not when you have the ball in the midfield.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he's agile enough to play AM in Giampaolo's system. Suso, on the other hand, is.

He has already played as a B2B/mezzala under Gattuso last season, so why not let him continue his development there?

Anyway, I liked his performance when he came on last game. Regarding what Giampaolo said about him needing to be less Brazilian, I agree. You'll only do those type of Brazilian skills when you need to hold on a lead and you're down with the corner flag, not when you have the ball in the midfield.
Tell that Ronaldinho

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tell that Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho would attempt those dribbles in midfield and it would always be progressive & productive, like a goal, an assist or even a chance created. Paqueta is non-progressive when he does it. Maybe he does it only to keep his Brazilian reputation alive, who knows.

UnlawfulAdorableCuckoo-max-1mb.gif

Remember what happened after this sombrero?

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Our Lucas needs to keep his Brazilianess of couse but just add even more effectiveness.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Anyone else see issues with the way he uses his arms? He flays around too much while playing, he ends up poking players in all sorts of illegal (although harmless) ways and ends up giving away fouls and getting booked. In physical contact sense, he's the exact opposite of Chiellini. Smart but painful non-foul contact (Chiellini) vs stupid, painless foul contact (Paqueta).

There's a lot to work to be done here - starting from tactical discipline all the way to body movements.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Giampaolo already fed up with him and vice versa.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Now he's taunting Giampaolo in instagram.. this is not good.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Not starting material.

Wrong. He is obviously one of our more talented players. That much is clear.

How and where the coach will find his proper fit? Well, we will have to wait and see.

An AM position in a 4-2-3-1 might be good. I think Lucas needs the play to revolve around him so he has more opportunities to make things happen.

Although we have 2 wins, we stilll look terrible so GP is not off the hook yet.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Looking like a flop.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What did he say?

XCHSkGp.jpg

Clip of him dribbling and winning that foul near the box, and caption that says 'proud to be brazilian'.

bliz

Reaction score
Thanks for the screencap.
That is strange, especially after the underwhelming performance he displayed.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Needs a slap from Gattuso, can't see GP doing that

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
XCHSkGp.jpg

Clip of him dribbling and winning that foul near the box, and caption that says 'proud to be brazilian'.

You have to admit that telling a Brazilian, to try and be less Brazilian is stupid, and sort of insulting.

He should be pissed.

Schedule