Christian Abbiati Thread

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
Honestly I don't care what his beliefs are and nor should you.

Your just as bad to judge him for his beliefs

I am not for fascism nor could I care. But I have to agree that somehow the Italian Government needs to get a grip.

Palermo getting goat heads the Mafia owning Napoli not picking up fucking trash for weeks.

Its crazy anymore!! My family come here from italy and see North Philadelphia as organized or law abiding citizens because they stop at fucking red lights and don't park on the fucking curbs. (simple shit)

For those of you that don't know North Philly is a shithole Ghetto.

I am not agreeing with Fascism but you would be surprised how many italians side with him nowadays.

* oh yeah and I wanted to add that it wasn't the brightest thing to say when Berlusconi is in office and the president of your team.

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
* oh yeah and I wanted to add that it wasn't the brightest thing to say when Berlusconi is in office and the president of your team.

now this is a sentence of the day!!!! :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
He 'stepped' down and is only involved in the government office :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our collective reaction is nothing compared to Milanmania; most of them are acting like he kept a photo of Mussolini in his wallet all his life.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Don't know why one of this days I was watching him and thinking he looks too much like a "White power!" dude, so I can't say I was surprised with his outing.

TBH, couldn't care less. Yes, I don't like facists at all (and they are far away from my political taste), but he also said (quoting him) "Of Fascism I disagree with racial laws, allegiance to Hitler and the war but I like the capacity Fascism had to secure law and order, It guaranteed security for the people." As long as he doesn't go on killing all the "none pure" and displaying hate (it's certainly not like raping 30 girls btw).

Also, I think the rest of the squad knows way before we did, if they haven't had trouble so far, then why should we? And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
crazy4milan said:
And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.
BTW B has headlined with the very same statement.

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
I want to see how Abbiati and Paloschi get along after he comes back from Parma, then we will see just how much Palo learned from Lucarelli. :D
:flame::rocketwh:

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
ecI said:
I want to see how Abbiati and Paloschi get along after he comes back from Parma, then we will see just how much Palo learned from Lucarelli. :D
:flame::rocketwh:

Yeah, it's a good thing Livorno is in Serie B now, else Abbiati would have had a warm welcome there lol. (Livorno fans are extreme left wing, anarchists and commies lol)

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
I was sad when Livorno went down, they brought a vibrant fanbase to Serie A.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Come on guys, be real. Our team is of such mixed ethnicity and race, that if Abbiati was a real Nazi bastard it would stir a lot of shit. And he'd have a hard time under the shower with Seedorf. :)

In Italy now days, the right wing is stronger and some people are more aligned than others. Personally I'm a liberal hippie, and don't really give a damn. :)

Forza Abbiati, I want a clean sheet in the derby.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Marcus said:
Come on guys, be real. Our team is of such mixed ethnicity and race, that if Abbiati was a real Nazi bastard it would stir a lot of shit. And he'd have a hard time under the shower with Seedorf. :)

In Italy now days, the right wing is stronger and some people are more aligned than others. Personally I'm a liberal hippie, and don't really give a damn. :)

Forza Abbiati, I want a clean sheet in the derby.
Another stupid and insulting statement Di Canio largely kept his ass quiet in England regarding his political affiliations..When he revealed himself as a fascist even his longtime friend at West Ham, Shaka Hislop (a trinidadian) was offended and terminated the friendship him along with the club refusing to renew his contract. The black players at LAzio didn't take too kindly to it either.......Being a fascist and being a racist are like being gay and being a male hairdresser......Not all male hairdressers are gay but........

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
Another stupid and insulting statement Di Canio largely kept his ass quiet in England regarding his political affiliations..When he revealed himself as a fascist even his longtime friend at West Ham, Shaka Hislop (a trinidadian) was offended and terminated the friendship him along with the club refusing to renew his contract. The black players at LAzio didn't take too kindly to it either.......Being a fascist and being a racist are like being gay and being a male hairdresser......Not all male hairdressers are gay but........

exactly.... you can say you're a nationalist or patriotic, but as soon as u say facist it has a different connotation. It is forever linked to nazi-ism.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
And it's not like B.'s political views are too far from fascism (specially considering his alliance with the most radical right in Italy), so what's the scandal?.

Actually, the party that Abbiati supports, "La Destra" ("The Right") , is not part of Pdl coalition, nor is involved in Berlusconi government.

That had to be said.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whatever party he supports, he made himself look a bit of a wackjob with this revelation.

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Beemer said:
Whatever party he supports, he made himself look a bit of a wackjob with this revelation.

Probably not what he wanted, but the media did a "good" job with his "declaration of allegiance".

Only good thing that can come out of that, would be :

The return of il Ragno nero lol

Just thinking Abbiati would like to wear a black jersey like legendary Milan goalkeeper Cudicini did in the past.

http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=63441

I think that would look pretty good, specially with the scudetto on it. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
If a guy specially explains with what he agrees and what is definetly wrong and black people can't follow it then it's clear where the prejudice lies.

OT: I saw a blue Impala(?) convertible yesterday at Estonia with TT flag. :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
OT: I saw a blue Impala(?) convertible yesterday at Estonia with TT flag. :tongue:
Heh, are Estonians rollin' in their six-fours as well? :) What does "TT" mean?

sale2940a.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:
Heh, are Estonians rollin' in their six-fours as well?
Nope. That's why it got my attention a side from being open top on a rather cloudy(danger kind of cloudy) day.
Beemer said:
What does "TT" mean?
In this case it meant, like Besfort mentioned, Trinidad and Tobago.

Back to Abbiati :)

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Not all male hairdressers are gay but........
I guess you didnt watch the Zohan movie? :D

... and we're back to racist talks that upsets everyone ...

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Jasper said:
If a guy specially explains with what he agrees and what is definetly wrong and black people can't follow it then it's clear where the prejudice lies.

That is a very racist and offensive statement. If a community at large is offended by something then that thing is offensive period.....it doesn't matter that that thing or act is inherently or technically benign what matters is NOT pissing off the people. The swastika was used in hindu rites long before shitheads like hitler adopted it......but someone who got one tattooed on their body would today be viewed as racist no matter what their motive for getting it was. Should a person blame jews/africans for getting mad or "not following" that his swastika is actually because of hindu devotion?
Fascists and racists are very closely related... you can't say youre a fascist and NOT a racist and expect people to believe period - especialy when high profile fascists were known and extreme racists.

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
The media playing their little tricks again.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Good job Abbiati! He was very good today.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
New nickname is Fasciatti. :D

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
A weel playes game by Abbiati! Hope he keeps it up!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
nice work keeper
you saved our ass keep our net safe :) man of the match today

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
For tonight I have no shame in saying Abbiatti Uber Alles! :)

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
i could kiss his bald, fascist head after that strong shot from inside the area (i forgot whose shot) that he deflected with his left hand

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
His save on IbraHomo's shot led to the counter attack that led to our goal. :proud: