GrEaTeSt or CrAzYeSt GoaL CeLeBrAtiOn?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Greatest: Pippo after he scored last season in CL he run 2 da corner flag took of his shirt placed it on da post lifted it up n waved it 2 da Tifosi!

Crazyest: Zidane he scored n went 2 jump on one of da signs n fell on his ass lol ***!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
For me the greatest was Sheva's celebration after he scored the penalty in the final!! The best moment ever :D

While the craziest is the one you mentioned when Pippo put his shirt on the flag :cool: I really like that 'cause it reminds me of Marco Simone's celebration in one of the seasons when we won scudetto!! That game which decided our win and I think it was against Fiorentina!!

FORZA MILAN!!!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL at the Pippo celebrations! :tongue: I think Gattuso also did something similar celbrating someones goal. I love all the Pippo + Sheva goal celebrations they always get so very excited, makes me glad to be a fan.
Craziest: i really can't think of any right now!

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do you remember last season in Spain?! There was an incident - guy scored, he was very happy and he laid down on the ground. Then some sick teammate of his, came and kissed his privates :head: . I couldn't believe it - one of the sickest things I've ever seen. Of course, guy was fined...

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I love Inzaghi celebrations. He goes mad. Batistuta used to do some good ones too at Fiorentina.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bebeto of Brazil used to do a cradle along with his teamamtes in 1994 World Cup. That was kind of unique too.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the best: giovane elber forming a peace dove symbol with his hands after scoring for bayern münchen against freiburg in sept 2001 [shortly after the wtc attack].

a funny one: djibril cisse + sylvain wiltord [i think... can't remember exactly :rolleyes:] 'walking like an egyptian' after cisse's goal in the france-egypt friendly earlier this year.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I saw a celebration of a Kaka goal and these guy is going to make our best celebrations.... :devil2:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
well ofcourse the one from Brazil (Bebeto)

and also one Roque Santa Cruz and Giovanni Elber did when Santa Cruz scored. He ran to the corner flag and Elber followed him. Roque stood there with a "hug" pose and Elber stopped in front of him and did that too. Like too mimes. :tongue:

and also the one Pienaar did after scoring against Milan was pretty funny. The robot kinda thing.. hehe :D

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Sheva had a funny one a couple years back, he scored and took his shirt off and threw it to the crowd, then he was looking for it for about 3 minutes and when he got it it took him about 5 mins to get it back on

Reaction score
Del Piero and Vieri in the Euro 2000, when they sat indian style across from one and other. That was so funny.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Yeah that Alex and Vieri's celebration was very cute :D
I remember a few years ago when Moriero was in Inter (If anyone remembers him, he was a good player), once when Inter scored, the goal scorer would raise his leg a bit and the other one acts as if he's cleaning his shoes!!! That was rather cool as well :D

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Julius Aghahowa's, like most of the Nigerians, celebrations at the last World Cup.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Quite a few of them for instance Pipp vs Ajax though on paper JDT scored it.And also Sheva vs Inter in semi final leg 2 (UCL)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
I liked very much also SS Lazio players' style:
Lopez/Fiore/Corradi danced "Asereje" after every goal made against Inter
during the last Olimpico game :D

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Amocachi(nigeria) and Bembé(camerun) celebrations in USA 94 were the best dance celebrations I've never seen... :devil:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can't believe no one is mentioning Bati'gols machine gun celebration! The bit when he would run right up to the camera and shout down it!! Now that was cool :D

I also liked Robbie Keane's celebration for the Republic in the '02 world cup the one with the back-flip and the bow and arrow. Hehehe that made me laff

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i dont know why but i seem to keep thinking of Henry's celebration where he runs with his head down then slides onto his knees, thats an.. interesting one..

then of course the typical Brasilian celebration where they all get down and crawl in a line

the celebration i most admire was Abel Balbo's after he scored for Argentina v Australia in '93.. its pretty simple, he just runs toward the crowd with his arm in the air with index finger extended... i like the simplicity of it, nothing fancy or crazy, just simple :D

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
yeah henry's celebration are really cool. after he score's he alway's react's on the same way just aproach's to the fan's take a look at them and then he turn's to the game just like nothing happened just like he doesen't care if he scored or not. if'u ve seen the last match agains't everton when he scored from the penalty kick he went everton fan's and gave them a slight kiss and. :tongue:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
makaveli said:
yeah henry's celebration are really cool. after he score's he alway's react's on the same way just aproach's to the fan's take a look at them and then he turn's to the game just like nothing happened just like he doesen't care if he scored or not. if'u ve seen the last match agains't everton when he scored from the penalty kick he went everton fan's and gave them a slight kiss and. :tongue:

Look what happened with his last celebration at Everton... :eek:

soccerage.com said:
08/18/2003. Thierry Henry is set to escape a ban despite being reported to the Football Association following his controversial celebration after scoring a penalty against Everton on Saturday.

The Frenchman ripped off his shirt and celebrating infront of the Everton supporters before blowing a kiss in their direction. The away supporters reacted by throwing a number of objects onto the pitch.

However, Henry is expected to escape punishment, although will be warned about his future conduct.

Arsenal went onto win the game 2-1, despite a first-half red-card for Sol Campbell, who is now facing a four-match ban as he is being probed by the FA for kicking out at Eric Djemba Djemba during last weeks Community Shield.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
KingSheva said:
I can't believe no one is mentioning Bati'gols machine gun celebration! The bit when he would run right up to the camera and shout down it!! Now that was cool :D

Ya mate Batigol celebrated with some fun really.I love Henry's celebration style too but remember PIPPO is matchless.

Schedule