Future Stars

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ive been thinking alot of Rossoneri have children are many have had them around the same yr or so ago... in about 20yrs that could be the new generation of family life in Milan

what do youse reckon

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
yeah

haha i doubt baby milanese are gonna become milanese hehe if only they could produce like that, but a rising star is going to be the defender coloccini trust me.

milan03

Banned
Reaction score
future stars

there is this kid from arsenal called luopli who was originally from parma.....lippi said he was the best younf talent he has seen since totti..

few other future stars are... :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

adu
rossi
ivan tomic
kompany..
George Weah Jnr

do u guys think that any of the milan youth will make something of themselves
i heard names like pozzi and donaldel beign thrown around but i dont know...

p.s--- can some plz relpy to this tread..i've post a few and i feel that i'm not beign heard. i've got some good ideas and points of veiw....

you guys seem to be such nice people....and i hope i can make friends with you..

milan03

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
milan03 said:
there is this kid from arsenal called luopli who was originally from parma.....lippi said he was the best younf talent he has seen since totti..

few other future stars are... :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

adu
rossi
ivan tomic
kompany..
George Weah Jnr

well I have heard some great things about Lupoli(i think it is Lupoli and Luopli but it does not matter)and also Rossi from Man U, but insted chasing these starlets,Milan is concentrating on the likes of Dhorosso and co. :o

milan03 said:
ivan tomic

Is this Ivan Tomic that played for Roma?If you are thinking about him I think that he is not that young(maybe 25-26) and he kinda sucks!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Haha, some of you are forgetting that this topic is about AC Milan footballers children and the possibilty of them becoming as famous as their parents.

I think It would be quiet something if any of these players make it to top level. It is unusual, most AC Milan players have small children, mostly being boys. :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
~Biski Biskit~ said:
Haha, some of you are forgetting that this topic is about AC Milan footballers children and the possibilty of them becoming as famous as their parents.

I think It would be quiet something if any of these players make it to top level. It is unusual, most AC Milan players have small children, mostly being boys. :)

LOL thank you for pointing that out to people... most of you are way of the topic

Well its in their genes if Paolo has become this great can you imagine Sheva's son Jordan.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Well... it's easy to say, 'oh, now all the kids of our current stars should play the same game as their dads when they grow up'.
Did you ever think that might not be their sport or that they won't even like sport ? The last thing you wanna do is to force your children to do something you want 'em to do without givin' them other options.
Out of the question, take Kournikova's case for example ;)

Anyways those who do decided to become football players, I can bet that Maldini's kids will do well ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Well... it's easy to say, 'oh, now all the kids of our current stars should play the same game as their dads when they grow up'.
Did you ever think that might not be their sport or that they won't even like sport ? The last thing you wanna do is to force your children to do something you want 'em to do without givin' them other options.
Out of the question, take Kournikova's case for example ;)

Anyways those who do decided to become football players, I can bet that Maldini's kids will do well ;)

Im not saying they are going to be i said think about it

S

superman_1899

~Biski Biskit~ said:

well paolo has proven it!!!

S

superman_1899

YUGOSLAVIAN said:

after all it started from cesare !!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
YUGOSLAVIAN said:

hehe yeah he takes with himself them in training sometimes.. I have some videos

S

superman_1899

besikaka said:
hehe yeah he takes with himself them in training sometimes.. I have some videos

can u upload it somewhere so i can watch it...

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
oh yes can you give the link please?

Schedule