Official Milan Mag

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Does anyone know how I can purchase it by living in Australia?

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only way I can get it is at one newsstand in the entire city, which is pretty much a miracle in itself. Unfortunately, sometimes they miss an issue, so often they're two months apart. Assuming you've searched every bookstore or newsstand in your area and come up empty, if you try to order it from Italy or wherever, you'll pay a king's ransom in shipping costs.

If you speak Italian, there are some back issues available on the Italian version of eBay, dating back to 1969 (!).

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
I know the official mag is Forza Milan,it's on italian of course,i bought it few times,i'm sure you have it in Australia......

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
It's wicked expensive, but here's an online Australian magazine shop that sells the Forza Milan! subscriptions.

http://magshop.com.au/Forza_Milan_Magazine.htm

...at least you get free delivery?
Jesus, $187...that's $154 American, or about $12.83 an issue. For that price, they'd better have a player deliver the darn things to your front door.

I don't know if that's worth it even for the most diehard Milanista.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
chelitalia said:
Guys, just wondering if anyone of you ever bought stuff from http://www.milanstore.biz/ ? The shipping fee seems to be more expensive than the items. LOLz
It is. Shipping is some $30 for me, I think, and plenty of the items I'd like cost less than that, so it's quite ridiculous.

^ I feel the same way, BMW. It'd be so tempting otherwise, because of all the exclusives...

On magazines though, Kakà is featured (cover and a six-page spread, I've heard) in this month's World Soccer magazine. I've been picking them up lately (think they're less expensive than FourFourTwo), so I'll definitely try to get the May 2007 as well.

may2007coverfb0.jpg

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shipping is expensive, yes, but I've heard that you get the items delivered super quick. Someone I met downtown months ago ordered a goalie jersey and it arrived in two days.

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
chelitalia said:
Guys, just wondering if anyone of you ever bought stuff from http://www.milanstore.biz/ ? The shipping fee seems to be more expensive than the items. LOLz
One of my mates ordered alot of stuff from there and yes shipping was very expensive but he got it very quick. When it left italy it basically got to Australia in less then 3 days

Schedule