Antonio Nocerino Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Looks like tomorrow Nocerino leaves (Galliani's words)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rescinded.

Got him for the low low and hoped that he turned out to be at least a decent squad player like Kucka.

Exceeded all expectations his first season but after Ibra left he was utter crap with high salaries.

Just glad this saga is over.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
NOoooooooooooooo

5Tjqvxs.gif

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Meh, don't care one way or another. He was gone anyways in a couple of months, he just saved us less than 1 mill and frankly left us with one less midfielder in case of a bad injury state (Locatelli is far from ready for Serie A football).

Good first year but his rising salary made him a problem in the other years, at least we were able to loan him for some savings in the past ...

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I love Nocerino's letter. Proper way to say goodbye. Good Guy at the end of it.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Nocerino's Letter:

“Dear Milan, with you it was love at first sight, I remember the day I arrived like it was today,” Nocerino wrote.

“I’ve experienced amazing moments with you, wonderful experiences. I met spectacular people who will always remain in my heart, from the people at Milanello to those who work in the office.

“I had the honour of wearing a glorious and unique shirt that was like my armour to me when I wore it, I felt invincible.

“In my footballing life I never thought I’d have this privilege. I thank the club, firstly President Berlusconi and his family, for this opportunity, Dr Galliani and all the staff.

“I thank Mr Allegri who wanted me at Milan and gave me so much faith, making me grow as a player and a man.

“I thank Tassotti and all the champions who I had the honour to meet in my first year at Milan and who made me understand what Milan is.

“And then there’s the fans, a special thanks to you who have always respected, loved and praised me despite not being a football phenomenon, even making a song for me which is the most meaningful in the world.

“You were fantastic and I will always carry you in my heart. I’ve put up this picture because it contains the best I had in this shirt, scoring at Barcelona in front of my father meant everything to me.

“Thanks to everyone from the heart with affection, Noce.”

Good luck champ :thumbsup:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“Dear Milan, with you it was love at first sight, I remember the day I arrived like it was today,” Nocerino wrote.

Hope he has a good rest of his career with Orlando City. Left probably 2-3 years too late but he never complained when he was benched and always showed good attitude and trained hard.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Nocerino's Letter:

?Dear Milan, with you it was love at first sight, I remember the day I arrived like it was today,? Nocerino wrote.

?I?ve experienced amazing moments with you, wonderful experiences. I met spectacular people who will always remain in my heart, from the people at Milanello to those who work in the office.

?I had the honour of wearing a glorious and unique shirt that was like my armour to me when I wore it, I felt invincible.

?In my footballing life I never thought I?d have this privilege. I thank the club, firstly President Berlusconi and his family, for this opportunity, Dr Galliani and all the staff.

?I thank Mr Allegri who wanted me at Milan and gave me so much faith, making me grow as a player and a man.

?I thank Tassotti and all the champions who I had the honour to meet in my first year at Milan and who made me understand what Milan is.

?And then there?s the fans, a special thanks to you who have always respected, loved and praised me despite not being a football phenomenon, even making a song for me which is the most meaningful in the world.

?You were fantastic and I will always carry you in my heart. I?ve put up this picture because it contains the best I had in this shirt, scoring at Barcelona in front of my father meant everything to me.

?Thanks to everyone from the heart with affection, Noce.?

Good luck champ :thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This fraud sure knows how to get away with a Winston Bogarde. Just write a humble, sentimental goodbye letter after you're done squeezing out every single dime of the contract they gave you.

He even made people think that he was a humble workhorse as a footballer.

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhh I remember those pictures :star:

Grazie Noce. You were immense when you joined. Thanks for the memories.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
A little delayed but ciao Nocegol.

One of the best bargains in the history of the club.

Came as close as anyone else to knock out Barca at their peak from the Champions League.

Grazie mille.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

i should be doing maths hw but im reading 11/12 noce posts.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Now it's time to bring this guy back too

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wtf pocket post