The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?
Yes 14 63.64%
Yes 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-09-2012, 20:39   #1021
damn
keyboard Sacchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Why do you guys need him on the forum? If you wanna speak to him so much get his facebook/email and keep in contact like that.
He's never posted anything related to football, so he doesn't add anything positive to the forum... he trolls and gets trolled, it's would be an endless cycle without david's wise intervention
Don't you dare bring David into this.....david would never do anything like this

The point is did he do anything to deserve a ban? If you read that thread a mod posts in the middle of the debate.

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 20:42   #1022
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

all you guys are immigrants

sage +1 on this opinion
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 20:45   #1023
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

i thought it was funny how he'd call MB a slave..of volvo...

but then he said i had the pussy caucasian gene and it hurt my feelings

Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 20:49   #1024
squaresolid
8-bit noise~

Fav. Players: ▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Tbh, Luke was pretty bad.

Kept on saying that Europeans were stupid...

Pretty much tried to persuade everyone that Asian people were superior than everyone else. Pretty racist.

Senatore wasn't too great... but I dunno.
if luke was pretty bad and so is senatore.

you're leaning to senatore because you're european and it's becoming more sensitive to you. take a step on luke's derp's mine or other indonesian shoes then you'll feel the sensitive part from our side.

like i said both were joking around to each other and as far as i see no one takes it personally. of course my view might be wrong but my point is, why only one side getting punished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Why do you guys need him on the forum? If you wanna speak to him so much get his facebook/email and keep in contact like that. He's never posted anything related to football, so he doesn't add anything positive to the forum... he trolls and gets trolled, it's would be an endless cycle without david's wise intervention
to be wise is to be equal. trolls got banned so must the troll who respond the same way. the troll who respond the same way got away free and so must the troll who got banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I was rooting for this ban I always root for bans on people on my ignore-list.

Meanwhile he was the biggest troll possible. I went through 100 last posts of his that he had posted in less than 48h when I asked 'if he's always been like this' and they were pretty much worthless. Most were repetetive one word answers or just senseless flamewar. So to the ignore he went. Very surprising to see that this could turn into some sort of a mess.

But if it does
so it's personal. just because the other poster did the same thing but they are not on your ignore list meaning you close your eyes and let them get away with it?

Signature
squaresolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 21:02   #1025
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaresolid View Post
if luke was pretty bad and so is senatore.

you're leaning to senatore because you're european and it's becoming more sensitive to you. take a step on luke's derp's mine or other indonesian shoes then you'll feel the sensitive part from our side.

like i said both were joking around to each other and as far as i see no one takes it personally. of course my view might be wrong but my point is, why only one side getting punished?
I know part of luke's post was meaning as a joke, like Senatore's posts. We overlooked many of those - added to the fact that he aimed at everyone, including who didn't seem to take him as funny.

But then, most of his posts were only flaming, it was not like the exception to the rule. He was banned two times before for that same reason, but he keep on doing.

And lately he was doing that with a racist tone. I myself asked him to stop it in the Pazzini thread. He did the same the next day.

Last edited by Sven; 16-09-2012 at 21:58.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 21:05   #1026
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
so it's personal. just because the other poster did the same thing but they are not on your ignore list meaning you close your eyes and let them get away with it?
People who are on my ignore I see as a waste of time. I won't waste my time on their posts as well as the shit they stir up. For me to evaluate the situation I would have to go through both parties and I'm ot interested to do that. Nothing personal from my part - I'm on the sidelines here.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 21:35   #1027
squaresolid
8-bit noise~

Fav. Players: ▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
i thought it was funny how he'd call MB a slave..of volvo...

but then he said i had the pussy caucasian gene and it hurt my feelings

he was joking with you congo and you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I know part of luke's post where meaning as a joke, like Senatore's posts. We overlooked many of those - added to the fact that he aimed at everyone, including who didn't seem to take him as funny.

But then, most of his posts were only flaming, it was not like the exception to the rule. He was banned two times before for that same reason, but he keep on doing.

And lately he was doing that with a racist tone. I myself asked him to stop it in the Pazzini thread. He did the same the next day.
sven, jasper, both of you are the most active mods in this forum and i respect that. but tbf if you took one post from the other, i didn't find senatore's joke post on that discussion to be funny as well. and he is also aiming to all indonesian. only luke and bung_saddam respond to it while me and other indonesian were not responding for our own personal reason. you didn't warn senatore because you know him better than luke but that doesn't mean the decision was fair on both side. senatore also repeating his insult/trolls and yet he got away free. look on the proof, it was taken from two different threads and discussion.

Signature
squaresolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 21:46   #1028
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 21:55   #1029
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

did he insult english? imperialist rugby fantasy loving bunch?
Old 16-09-2012, 22:12   #1030
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, kp9

Quote:
he was joking with you congo and you know it
he made many comments with a racist tone..frequently he chose to express himself this way. people that post this way, usually end up getting banned. joking or not
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 22:26   #1031
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
No. Sven said that he ignored the Indonesia Caucasian gene discussion then, but then Luke continued to do it. Something which definitely happened.

And I'm leaning towards Senatore because his responses were definitely more in jest. Well perhaps that's incorrect, they were more toothless.

Luke: All Caucasian and Europeans are faulty and inferior to everyone else and Nordic people deserve to die because they're useless
Senatore: Seedorf is better than every Indonesian

That's a big difference.
He said all Nordic people deserve to die?

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 23:22   #1032
Robinho7
Banned

Oh you fat bottomed girls make the rockin world go around.
Robinho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 23:28   #1033
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
He said all Nordic people deserve to die?
Something similar.

Like... all Nordic people are stupid and should die out soon because of it or something.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 23:30   #1034
Ashish
Banned

did he insult juventus?
Old 16-09-2012, 23:44   #1035
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Holy fucking shit you just can't get ban anybody here without somebody losing it can you?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 23:49   #1036
Ashish
Banned

When is manu fan coming back.. Or will he ever come back.. There was no protest for him
Old 16-09-2012, 23:50   #1037
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
When is manu fan coming back.. Or will he ever come back.. There was no protest for him
His ban was the most ridiculous one too
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 23:52   #1038
Ashish
Banned

Oh well I thought he would be mod when I came back.. dude seemed super bored lately
Old 17-09-2012, 00:13   #1039
Ashish
Banned

Lukes thesis on forum psychology
Old 17-09-2012, 03:26   #1040
derpu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
Lukes thesis on forum psychology
Now you're rubbing salt to the wound

R.I.P luke

Signature