The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Miceli: "Mirabelli in Germania per visionare Weigl del Borussia Dortmund: vale già 35/40 milioni"

Mirabelli in Germany for Julian Weigl who would cost 35/40m

Moaaaaar dms

What a lot of shit, more nonsense like we were going to sign Auba

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
What a lot of shit, more nonsense like we were going to sign Auba

The noise here is that nubian Tevez is off to liverpool. I'm happy.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
i did say from the start mirabelli sounds like a peasant when he talks but noone believed me, we have two incompetent idiots on the throne. fassone who looks like a frog and mirabelli that looks like a pig. how did we go from caviar and champagne to canned tuna and diet pepsi

also lol @ the sms's mirabelli is totally incompetent enough not to capatalize montellas name as a contact, loved that detail

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
i did say from the start mirabelli sounds like a peasant when he talks but noone believed me, we have two incompetent idiots on the throne. fassone who looks like a frog and mirabelli that looks like a pig. how did we go from caviar and champagne to canned tuna and diet pepsi

also lol @ the sms's mirabelli is totally incompetent enough not to capatalize montellas name as a contact, loved that detail

:star::star::star::star::star:

This guy called it from day one.... nice to know not everyones a sheep on this forum.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:star::star::star::star::star:

This guy called it from day one.... nice to know not everyones a sheep on this forum.

Why the fuck are you acknowledging sum1 who dissed don Maldini?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I did laugh at this tbh. :lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Well, you have never been incorrect

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem is that they can't say the whole thing. The biggest difference between summer and now is that UEFA has rejected our 'self-submitted' plan. We don't really have a lot of leeway anymore in spending more money and hoping revenue streams in China will catch up. We are effectively in a position where we need to sell in order to buy.

Mirabelli cannot say that in public because of the already bad PR regarding our owners and lack of money. But end of the day, we cannot buy any significant player without selling the likes of Andre Silva or Donnarumma and getting decent money. And that's obviously possible only in the summer.

Makes sense. I did not think we were in that bad of a shape, but I guess we are.

Latest Boca offer for Gomez 18 months free Loan and 4m obligation to buy

:lol: why would we do this?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the fuck are you acknowledging sum1 who dissed don Maldini?

The same Maldini who turned Milan down on 2-3 seperate occasions :lol::lol::lol::fp: ... I couldn't care less what he said about him. Incase most of yall forget... AC Milan > Maldini.

there is only one player who is untouchable and thats Our Capitano

I'm acknowledging the fact Zeus laid it all out about Mirabelli's chav like behaviour famo

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m harsh because of the expectations we had last summer; I wish them all the success but fuck man they are being all mouth until now

i mean in summer almost all here were saying this mercato was 8/10 or 9/10 and rightfully so.
we all knew we didnt get a lw(few predicted that it will hurt as that much though...) but he is right.none of the players we bought is a flop.i still believe with 2-3 very good players this team will look a lot better than they are now.

on fassone, he seems to be working etc , but till now neither puma deal, nor big sponsor nor ac china revenues are up in the light.if till summer nothing appears then we ll be sure he failed miserably.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Miceli: "Mirabelli in Germania per visionare Weigl del Borussia Dortmund: vale già 35/40 milioni"

Mirabelli in Germany for Julian Weigl who would cost 35/40m

Moaaaaar dms

Could Yonhong Li have a secret wallet ?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
also lol if its true mirabelli said no to deulofeu. if i have to watch bonaventura or worse fabio borini try to play left wing every sunday imma cut my balls off so my children dont have to watch this ac milan play. galliani is such an insane loss for ac milan its not even funny. borini being a starter is the epitome of how shit this merkato was

btw, why are we not selling musachio? it's very obvious to me that whenever musachio plays, milan loses. his legs are too short, he can't run, he gets bullied easily by attackers. he is the carlos bacca of defenders. i have never seen such a shitty defender in my life. paletta is night and day over musacchio. FUCK, GOMEZ is NIGHT AND DAY over musacchio. he's handsome as fuck i and i really wish he did well but wow, i cant believe me eyes at what a terrible defender he is. i can count numerous goals we have conceded as a direct result of musacchio being unfit for the job. Zapata should be the clear back up in case bonucci or romagnoli get injured, not musacchio. musachio needs to be sold ASAP. we really got bambouzled with him. i think musacchio is the worst signing we've made, not kalinic. kalinic imo creates the wall and has amazing hold up play, his only problem is milan has no attack and we are too reliant on suso so he gets no service.

its no surprise we were all excited by this market but i can say alot of the names we've signed i had never seen before. it surprises me mirabelli who gets paid to study players came up with such a mediocre list of players in his short list. biglia for example is old and short, why the fuck would you waste 20m on him when you have montolivo who has insane calves, an incredible build and is excellent with the ball? the fact montolivo starts over biglia only confirms what i always knew, that montolivo is class. im also insanely stupidifed we sold niang and kucka. if we had kucka and kessie starting alongside Montolivo and Niang - Kalinic - Suso, we'd be further up in the standings without a doubt cause at least kucka and kessie would mask musacchio being a physical atrocity with his 2 inch legs that barely move

Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
until these two incompetent fucks are gone from my milan i will continue watching chelsea for conte and manchester united for pogba because watching milan hurts my eyes and quite frankly no other team other than milan interests me at this point in my life

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
until these two incompetent fucks are gone from my milan i will continue watching chelsea for conte and manchester united for pogba because watching milan hurts my eyes and quite frankly no other team other than milan interests me at this point in my life

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@IlFuFoggiano
#Weigl e #Brandt su tutti ma non solo. Anche #Ozcan, #Zakaria ed il fratello di #Hazard, Thorgan. Fra poche ore inizierà il viaggio di mercato di Mirabelli

Not only Weigl and Brandt, also Ozcan, Zakaria and the brother of Hazard, Thorgan. In a few hours the journey of the mercato of Mirabelli begins.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
L’equipe: Milan contacted PSG for Draxler, the Parisian club prefer sacrificing Di Maria and Lucas Moura instead of Draxler

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
L’equipe: Milan contacted PSG for Draxler, the Parisian club prefer sacrificing Di Maria and Lucas Moura instead of Draxler

lol yea right, why the fuck would draxler, di maria or moura come to this shitty milan run by two incompetents

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The same Maldini who turned Milan down on 2-3 seperate occasions :lol::lol::lol::fp: ... I couldn't care less what he said about him. Incase most of yall forget... AC Milan > Maldini.

I'm acknowledging the fact Zeus laid it all out about Mirabelli's chav like behaviour famo

Bad troll attempt, try harder mazzaro

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why wouldn't he turn them down? The man is a walking legend. He gave milan argubly more than any other player did. Let me fix that math for you...

AC Milan > Maldini

Maldini > F+M

Maldini > Li

Edit: Massaro94 > Maldini

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

We're linked to guys that are unattainable atm for this Milan. It's just to drive up the price.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We're linked to guys that are unattainable atm for this Milan. It's just to drive up the price.

It’s january of course the media will start guessing names and start reporting left and right

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

wow congratz.

you just picked the 2 clubs that are just boring as acm

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Whaat... milan matches are more entertaining than uniteds.
Chelsea is also meh with their 24/7 crossing style of play.

Don’t watch teams that might remind you of milan.. watch barca, psg, city, napoli

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I barely have the time to watch Milan. I've not seen a good football match in months...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

No love for the #PepMachine :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule